• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

rrs

nice pack all things considered, I wonder if the next one is going to be the all supercar pack or the launch of the Porsche pack

KRaZyAmmo

Despite my laptop and game being on low settings....here's my attempt at a livery so far. (still deciding on the colors and changing it up)
LVCk0L7.jpg

xrnzaaas

That's a pretty nice pack if you don't mind getting older and (mostly) slower cars. And it's nice to see that
Volvo
making a comeback. :)

terrible

Banned
That's probably the least interesting pack I've seen from them. I don't know if I'll even bother spending the time redeeming them lol.

Fox Mulder

That's probably the least interesting pack I've seen from them. I don't know if I'll even bother spending the time redeeming them lol.

I'm just tired of cars unless they add a new top dog super car I can use for leaderboard times.

I've done everything in the game besides get to level 1000. That's a dumb grind even from the 750 level I'm at now.

LoveCake

Despite my laptop and game being on low settings....here's my attempt at a livery so far. (still deciding on the colors and changing it up)
LVCk0L7.jpg

That's very good.

I have done mine bar some tweaking, I have a few more things to add/change so I hope to post it this weekend when I have some time to get back in the design room.

KRaZyAmmo

That's very good.

I have done mine bar some tweaking, I have a few more things to add/change so I hope to post it this weekend when I have some time to get back in the design room.
Thanks. I plan on getting rid of that whole stripe on the top and making it more narrower and offset where that neogaf logo is. I'm using some references photos for the livery inspiration. I'm trying to find a good base color for the car too.

Plan on changing it up this weekend.

zorbsie

Pack looks good. Nice way to end the car pass. And of course the trailer was banging!

Those designs are coming along nicely guys. Still have lots of time to submit an entry.

LoveCake

This is mine, I have tried to incorporate gaming into it as well, I am going to try and tweak the logos if I can, also if my design does win I am willing to put GAF members GAF-tag or Xbox Gamertag text on the car, above the door or on the door, I think this is possible to share?

I also hate it when the license plate gets knocked off!

*PS I have had a quick look, but I cannot find any rules about having other game companies logos in the game :/

LoveCake

^ I don't think MS/turn 10 cares much about other logos unless it's like swastikas and the like

as for myself: some more tweaks to the skin

Yeah, some of the ones I have seen people use, and there are a few Mario/Nintendo'esq cars people have created, but the Sega and Nintendo ones worry me
2dKfjjL.gif

This is mine, I have tried to incorporate gaming into it as well, I am going to try and tweak the logos if I can, also if my design does win I am willing to put GAF members GAF-tag or Xbox Gamertag text on the car, above the door or on the door, I think this is possible to share?

mwfRTsC.jpg

I also hate it when the license plate gets knocked off!

1hmSP1K.jpg

I want that! Have you shared it on your storefront by any chance?

^ I don't think MS/turn 10 cares much about other logos unless it's like swastikas and the like

as for myself: some more tweaks to the skin

That looks fantastic, as usual. Have you by any chance moved your BRZ design over to the regular, non-HE car? Don't have the HE car so can't use your design :(

E: crap, sorry for the double post. Hit quote and forgot to copy-paste :/

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
March Car Pack list leaked:

- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 2015 Jaguar XE-S
- 1995 Nissan Nismo R33 GT-R LM
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1983 Volvo 242 Evolution
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 1959 BMW 507

We live in a world where GM is making a 200 MPH Camaro, straight out of the factory.

Might as well make 'em before the CAFE 2025 standards kick in and we're all driving EV shitmobiles because the People's Republic of California says so.

We live in a world where GM is making a 200 MPH Camaro, straight out of the factory.

Might as well make 'em before the CAFE 2025 standards kick in and we're all driving EV shitmobiles because the People's Republic of California says so.

Well Trump's ditching emissions and fuel economy restrictions so...

Also: the Tesla Model S is super fun to drive, so bring on the EV revolution!

That's a nice surprise!

Does anyone have any idea as to when the update with the car pack will go live? I'm itching to go try out the RACEMO and take pics of the new DLC cars.

xrnzaaas

Nice, reminds me of Driveclub. That game got some really unique concept cars like the Peugeot EX1, the Rimac One or the Icona Volcano. :)

zorbsie

That's a nice surprise!

Does anyone have any idea as to when the update with the car pack will go live? I'm itching to go try out the RACEMO and take pics of the new DLC cars.

The updates are later in the day. Usually up around 1pm EST.

That looks fantastic, as usual. Have you by any chance moved your BRZ design over to the regular, non-HE car? Don't have the HE car so can't use your design :(
That might be the regular car with the body kit installed. Do the HE versions of cars have a separate set of liveries? That seems like a bad idea.

mclem

So just checked up on the upcoming Forzathon details - in part because I was double-checking that the Tuesday one-day Forzathon wasn't today (it's not, it's next week), I have to say... another Trading Paint task, just over one week later than the last one?

The updates are later in the day. Usually up around 1pm EST.

Around 6 PM GMT (1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific).

Thanks to both of you.

That might be the regular car with the body kit installed. Do the HE versions of cars have a separate set of liveries? That seems like a bad idea.

Can confirm this is the case. Went to rrs' store, downloaded their BRZ design (Design said BRZ HE.), selected my BRZ, went into "My Designs", wasn't there. Won BRZ HE from Auction House, went into "My Designs", there it was!

So just checked up on the upcoming Forzathon details - in part because I was double-checking that the Tuesday one-day Forzathon wasn't today (it's not, it's next week), I have to say... another Trading Paint task, just over one week later than the last one?

Where did you find those details so far in advance of the event, if I may?

E: never mind, checked Twitter, found this:

mk4MuS7.png

mclem

Where did you find those details so far in advance of the event, if I may?

E: never mind, checked Twitter, found this:

mk4MuS7.png

I was referring to next Tuesday's one-day one for the trading paint, not this weekend's - sorry, didn't make that clear - but it looks like they generally get leaked for the month in advance - through achievements, maybe?

rrs

going to fix that whole "non HE can't use the skin" thing when I copy over the changes from my gt86 skin
Say hello to India's first sportscar, the TAMO RACEMO making its debut later today for FREE in Forza Horizon 3.

Watch the trailer!
A nice small sporty car that looks cool, can't have enough of those in this game

rrs

and done, look for gafskin by rrszz for these cars:

GT86 (optimized for ings front/rear bumper + greddy sideskirts)
BRZ HE (optimized for rocket bunny widebody kit)
BRZ (optimized for ings front/rear bumper + greddy sideskirts)

DasRaven

I was referring to next Tuesday's one-day one for the trading paint, not this weekend's - sorry, didn't make that clear - but it looks like they generally get leaked for the month in advance - through achievements, maybe?

They are posted in the achievements at the beginning of the month and usually available earlier than that from the tracking sites like TrueAchivements.

LoveCake

I want that! Have you shared it on your storefront by any chance?

E: crap, sorry for the double post. Hit quote and forgot to copy-paste :/

I have not shared it yet, it was matte-black carbon until yesterday, I can share it if you want?

I am still tweaking it when I get chance, the car I am using is the GT86 with LW body kit on.

Has anyone had trouble with achievements not unlocking? I've been playing the game since day one and the achievement for signing four radio stations still hasn't popped. I know it's a silly thing but I actually have a chance to 100% a game in this series and I'd hate to not because of this.

xrnzaaas

Has anyone had trouble with achievements not unlocking? I've been playing the game since day one and the achievement for signing four radio stations still hasn't popped. I know it's a silly thing but I actually have a chance to 100% a game in this series and I'd hate to not because of this.

That's always an Xbox issue with the achievements not syncing properly on their servers. I believe the only solution is to wait and they should pop eventually.

KRaZyAmmo

How long does it usually take for a barn find to pop up on the map? On the game it says i have 18/19 barn finds

Edit: nevermind i found the solution.

How long does it usually take for a barn find to pop up on the map? On the game it says i have 18/19 barn finds

Edit: nevermind i found the solution.

What was it? Went to BM and back, didn't trigger it :/

E: according to people on the official forums the rumor is gonna be a reward in a Forzathon in April.

KRaZyAmmo

What was it? Went to BM and back, didn't trigger it :/

E: according to people on the official forums the rumor is gonna be a reward in a Forzathon in April.
Oh i thought it was gonna be like complete a race in the amc javelin or amc rebel and then it'd trigger a barn find and it'd be available right now. Sorry xp

leng jai

Any idea wha the timeline is for the next expansion? If it's a new location like Blizzard Mountain that would be incredible. Not really interested in just getting more cars.

KRaZyAmmo

Any idea wha the timeline is for the next expansion? If it's a new location like Blizzard Mountain that would be incredible. Not really interested in just getting more cars.

I haven't heard anything on the 2nd expansion. Although I do think it will be a Porsche pack for the 2nd one.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan

I've been complaining about that, too. What's the solution?

EDIT: Did I miss the Bentley challenge?

KRaZyAmmo

I've been complaining about that, too. What's the solution?

EDIT: Did I miss the Bentley challenge?

the Bentley challenge is still going on. I haven't found a solution to that. I do know if I plan on making my championships 62/63 I have to delete my local save data and start over again play until 2nd festival expansion to unlock a championship.

I heard something about an April announcement (I think?), but that's all.

If it's not another map expansion or just the Porsches, I'm hoping for either more routes (there are some great unused roads in the game and I'd love a Goliath alternative), more showcases or a custom route creator (plus the ability to play any route with traffic).

E: I noticed yesterday I'm club champion, yay! \o/

Top Bottom