• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

Thanks for these! Some are a little wrong though, and some I've never even seen.

Which ones? some of the descriptions may be a little off, but I have seen most of these if not all, they were posted by a mod on the main Forza forum.

That is some dedication! how many levels did you get for that?

Is anyone else having an issue with the main gallery? mine isn't showing up any Forza 3 images anymore, it is showing other images from the other Forza games though, I cannot see anything about this on the main forums though :/

Which ones? some of the descriptions may be a little off, but I have seen most of these if not all, they were posted by a mod on the main Forza forum.

Crap, I think I might've skimmed a little too quickly. On further reading everything checks out (maybe just some question marks which have been clarified through play).

E: Trading paint works in both directions and Trashman is of course for wrecking trash cans.

LoveCake

Forget buying the cars new at a discount, the prices in the auction house have plummeted due to the sales as everyone seems to be buying from the Autoshow.

Managed to pick up these, people kept bidding over the sale price though, I don't understand that at all.

Enzo CR-1.2m
Zonda CR-1m
R390 CR-300k
Noble CR-135k

I was very lucky though as I had bids in for the Zonda and a CLK-GTR when the servers went down, they did come back on but I had just missed the CLK-GTR but won the Zonda when the timer ran out.

But people be carful people have been buying cars and the server goes down and they have spent their credits but have no car when they come back up, the servers are down now it seems, there are no auctions or sales as they are greyed out, also no downloadable tunes/upgrades or paints either, looks like that Porsche DLC has done something :/

EDIT The main Forza site is down as well!

I would think that the #Forzathon will be extended for a day.

Fox Mulder

That is some dedication! how many levels did you get for that?

I don't remember, over a 100 at least. Depends on your level, as you fly through levels the lower you are. Now it takes like 250k for me to go up one level.

I wouldn't recommend 50 laps anyways, as the game may lock up that far into a race. It's better to just do 10 5 lap races instead really.

LoveCake

I don't remember, over a 100 at least. Depends on your level, as you fly through levels the lower you are. Now it takes like 250k for me to go up one level.

I wouldn't recommend 50 laps anyways, as the game may lock up that far into a race. It's better to just do 10 5 lap races instead really.

Yes I know, I about level 470'ish and it is taking longer and longer to level up now, about three hours is the max for me, the endurance races on Forza Motorsport 6 were about as long as I could take, that Sebring one in the rain was the one that garnered the most XP and credits with the multiplier cards.

mo60

To get a drift tap you need to drift while tapping a corner lightly. Not sure why that combo/skill list doesn't say that.

gsrjedi

Apparently the game is still tracking Forzathon progress despite the servers being down. I can't see the Forzathon page in game, but I was able to unlock the Porsche.

rrs

did an adaption work for the forzathon Porsche
C9gUEhSXsAAmHew.png:orig

Mohasus

Wow, there was a rivals S1 event in Surfers' Paradise (North City Circuit) that was kinda hard to win agaisnt all the gafers.

The leaderboard was full of WRX STi '04.

Has the 30% discount worked for anyone?

Also gonna put my HE Brat up for sale in a bit, 24 hour auction, default buyout.

E: 30% discount worked for me, and stacked with the skillshop 5% discount.

LoveCake

Has the 30% discount worked for anyone?

Also gonna put my HE Brat up for sale in a bit, 24 hour auction, default buyout.

E: 30% discount worked for me, and stacked with the skillshop 5% discount.

I tried this with the 30% and skill 5% but it didn't take the 5% off, as I wrote down the amount I had in the bank, then went to check out and it had the 30% off price and then using a calculator minused the cost with the 5% and checked out and my bank balance showed that it took only the 30% off the price.

I tried this with the 30% and skill 5% but it didn't take the 5% off, as I wrote down the amount I had in the bank, then went to check out and it had the 30% off price and then using a calculator minused the cost with the 5% and checked out and my bank balance showed that it took only the 30% off the price.

Weird. I bought the DB5, which was discounted to 560k, and only paid 502k for it with the skill.

LoveCake

Weird. I bought the DB5, which was discounted to 560k, and only paid 502k for it with the skill.

Hmm I am 99% sure it didn't work for me, I have just picked up a Lamborghini Veneno and I tried again with the #Forzathon discount and the Skill 5% and it took the extra 5% off :D

I am now grinding for the MkII GT40 and just before I started the Goliath Money event I did a few wheel-spins and OMG! I won the Supra HE!!!! this is the first time I have won a decent HE car on a wheel-spin.

So I have a spare Supra HE to sell if anyone is interested?

rrs

Hmm I am 99% sure it didn't work for me, I have just picked up a Lamborghini Veneno and I tried again with the #Forzathon discount and the Skill 5% and it took the extra 5% off :D

I am now grinding for the MkII GT40 and just before I started the Goliath Money event I did a few wheel-spins and OMG! I won the Supra HE!!!! this is the first time I have won a decent HE car on a wheel-spin.

So I have a spare Supra HE, are there any kind GAF members who are flush with more CR's than they can spend that would be interested? you will get CR-2m back when you re-sell, I don't really like to ask this I will admit :(
I'm interested in buying it, but so will about anyone else playing the game

LoveCake

just went in to my FH3 garage to see the cars I have. I do have a DB5 when I went on a huge spending spree

Yes I had to buy one the other day, for a car that is required for a #Forzathon it's not a cheap one to have.

I'm interested in buying it, but so will about anyone else playing the game

I know it's still a sort after car, I have just put the Supra HE up and also up is a Mercedes C63 HE I won.

chixdiggit

Just bought this a couple days ago and it's freaking fantastic.
I just have the standard version and was wondering what DLC is worth getting?
Does the Expansion pass include the Blizzard expansion?

The expansion pass does include the Blizzard expansion.

Just got the expansion pass, Blizzard Mountain is beautiful. Any idea when the second expansion is coming?

The game takes forever to load though, I even tried to install it on another hard drive and its still very slow to load for the first time. At least 3 minutes.

KRaZyAmmo

Just got the expansion pass, Blizzard Mountain is beautiful. Any idea when the second expansion is coming?

The game takes forever to load though, I even tried to install it on another hard drive and its still very slow to load for the first time. At least 3 minutes.

Not sure yet. We all thought it was gonna be a Porsche expansion. As it turns out it wasn't. It was instead relegated to a car pack.

LoveCake

Nobody knows yet on the next expansion, I think that it is going to be a proper rally expansion like in the first Horizon game.

It does take a while to load up at the start, what are you playing on? I'm on a Sunset Overdrive Xbox One installed on the standard hard drive and when the main screen shows up and you have to press (A) to start, it takes my system about sixty odd seconds I guess until I'm in the area to select to enter the garage or the festival.

rrs

my load times are about 30ish seconds on PC

also got an supra HE, which doesn't seem to like my drift tuning style much even with putting dirt tires on it. Think I'll be sticking to my torana or S2000 for drifting

LoveCake

my load times are about 30ish seconds on PC

also got an supra HE, which doesn't seem to like my drift tuning style much even with putting dirt tires on it. Think I'll be sticking to my torana or S2000 for drifting

Nice, is that your own design?

I took this photo last night, there is a double rainbow!

sQHw6m6.jpg

I wondered what it was driving so had to stop, to see if it was a glitch or something.

Mohasus

also got an supra HE

I still remember how I got mine. One day it showed up four times during wheelspins, like it was taunting me. After that I decided to spend 1 million credits in wheelspins to get it and... nothing.

"Ok, one last try!"

BAM!

Supra HE.

I had no reason to believe it would appear again, and yet, it worked. I've never seen it again ever since.

rrs

I still remember how I got mine. One day it showed up four times during wheelspins, like it was taunting me. After that I decided to spend 1 million credits in wheelspins to get it and... nothing.

"Ok, one last try!"

BAM!

Supra HE.

I had no reason to believe it would appear again, and yet, it worked. I've never seen it again ever since.
I spent 2 mil in auction house for mine, but I recently got a 22B HE from wheelspins
Pretty pissed I missed the GT3RS forzathon challenge, I thought it ran out today not midnight on the 16th.
I'd think the cars will be on the forzathon again in a month or two, esp. considering half+ of the porsches in game are most likely going to be unicorn cars

LoveCake

"Ok, one last try!"

BAM!

Supra HE.

Sort of the same here, I thought one last spin and I won it.

Pretty pissed I missed the GT3RS forzathon challenge, I thought it ran out today not midnight on the 16th.

The #Forzathon's start and finish at weird times, the next one is due to start in 14:46:55 so here in the UK that is going to be about 8am tomorrow morning so it is set to midnight somewhere in the world instead of being localised for some strange reason, it is not too bad when it's a three days or so but when it's just a one day #Forzathon it's a bit of a joke imo.

Yeah maybe and hopefully.

Also do not want to miss the 918 tomorrow,hopefully it's not too hard.

It's not:

#Forzathon Airborne Hero:
Perform an Airborne Pass Skill to win the Porsche 918 Spyder

In four days time:
 #Forzathon Morning Commute
Win a Championship to win the Porsche 959

In eleven days time:
#Forzathon Eye On The Spy
Complete a Championship in the Aston Martin DB5 to win Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
*See if you can get a DB5 cheap as they cost CR-500k in the AutoShow, you maybe able to pick one up cheap in the auction house when the event is on with people selling them off after using them.

In eighteen days time:
#Forzathon Rumour Has It:
Win a Race in a Porsche to receive a Barn Find Rumour

I spent 2 mil in auction house for mine, but I recently got a 22B HE from wheelspins
I'd think the cars will be on the forzathon again in a month or two, esp. considering half+ of the porsches in game are most likely going to be unicorn cars

If anyone is after anything the auction house is crazy now, the prices are very low, I watched a Supra HE sell for just under CR-900k!

I don't know if they have been on the wheelspins due to the release of The Fate of the Furious or people are selling their own to cash in?

You can see the traders are out in force one after the other you will see a person with bids on a load of cars.

Typical when I have one in the auction house though, my start bid is too high though for anyone to buy it, so I will have to keep it until the market dies down, unless there is one going to be given out in a #Forzathon ?

Also the 918 sounds insane!

5NXzgCU.jpg

Daffy Duck

I really want to get the 918.

Then I'll buy the other two of the holy trinity.

I bought the Sesto Elemento for 1.9million credits after missing that, really glad I managed to get it.

rrs

that 918 and 959 are so going to be mine, I wonder why it isn't in the pack because I'd be all over it with those cars + 911s

LoveCake

that 918 and 959 are so going to be mine, I wonder why it isn't in the pack because I'd be all over it with those cars + 911s

Where is the Carrera GT though?

The Barn Find is the 1957 Porsche Speedster.

The 959 had better have that Paris Dakar upgrade body kit though!

Q4TRYHd.gif

Nobody knows yet on the next expansion, I think that it is going to be a proper rally expansion like in the first Horizon game.

It does take a while to load up at the start, what are you playing on? I'm on a Sunset Overdrive Xbox One installed on the standard hard drive and when the main screen shows up and you have to press (A) to start, it takes my system about sixty odd seconds I guess until I'm in the area to select to enter the garage or the festival.

I have a RX480 videocard, Windows 10 and the new Ryzen 1700 but the long load times were also happening prior on my FX 6100 CPU. Is this an AMD issue? It is quite annoying but once the game is loaded I have no problems at all, runs smooth.

Velikost

Why is their PC optimization so shit for this game; so frustrating. Every time they put out a patch and things finally run smoothly, they patch it again and end up breaking whatever it was they fixed.

If the inevitable Forza Horizon 4 comes out I really hope they have their shit ironed out at that point

oxidax

I can no longer participate in the basket of goodies zorzathon from m this past weekend? I thought it was from Friday until Monday but all I see is a countdown for tomorrow's forzathon

Top Bottom