• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Quirah

The Ultimate Edition is 400 Turkish Liras in Microsoft Store which is basically 1/3 of minimum wage. And these guys are wondering about why piracy rates are still high in countries like Turkey.

T.O.P

Banned
Mother of fuckin god that furst buggy race

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

saladine1

Well done Playground Games/Turn 10 on the audio!
Some of your best work yet.
So happy to see exhaust upgrades making a difference to the sound of the car again. Haven't see that since FM2!

It says that upgrading the transmission also makes an audible difference but I really can't hear it...?

I refused to play the demo bc this was an auto buy for me and I don't recall having a bigger smile on my face when playing a game, especially when driving beachside with the Lambo. God I love this game. Would buy this system just for this game alone.

ChazGW7

So when I finally did just give in and check it out with a controller, I saw tons of tons of microstutters with the game. But I do not think it was the frame rate. It was almost like the rewind feature was going to kick in. It was this weird time slow down effect but fast, but long enough to notice for sure.

Anyone else seeing that on their PC?

You got an NVidia card? Open up your NVidia control panel, Manage 3D settins and go to global tab. Set power management to "Prefer Maximum Performance". That should help.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Won't play for a couple hours at least, but anything to be aware of if the VIP content is still borked on PC at that point?

I read to not use any wheel spins since you won't get the bonus. Anything else to worry about, or just a matter of not having access to DLC cars until it's fixed?

Bubba77

I am playing on my xbox 1 S on samsung ks8000 with HDR until the VIP PC issues are fixed.

Holy shit these guys are wizards. How does this game look this damn good on XB1 I dunno.

Cant wait to try it in true 1440p goodness though...

I feel like the variety of terrain and scenery seems way varied in a single race compared to FH2. There was even a race that had a great big water splash right before the finish line. Very funly designed.

zorbsie

Blue prints are amazing.

They are my favourite addition to the series. Hate doing 3 lap races starting in 8th all the time. Now I just make races 5 or 10 laps, problem solved. And it's awesome that it's incorporated into the career too.

EDIT:
Also sent out a bunch of car club invites. You should see them in message center after you unlock clubs in game. I must follow too many people, the game only list a small portion of my friends list to send out invites. If you unlock clubs and don't have an invite just let me know and I'll sort you out.

terrible

Banned
They are my favourite addition to the series. Hate doing 3 lap races starting in 8th all the time. Now I just make races 5 or 10 laps, problem solved. And it's awesome that it's incorporated into the career too.

Do the rewards for winning go up when you do more laps too?

Harp

I honestly think that it may be a bad implementation of HDR in Forza, because the difference is mindblowing to me in movies.

Movies are getting the Trifecta, 4k, wide color gamut, and HDR. I would guess without anymore colors to show it will be hard to see brighter bright and darker darks.

RawNuts

Also sent out a bunch of car club invites. You should see them in message center after you unlock clubs in game. I must follow too many people, the game only list a small portion of my friends list to send out invites. If you unlock clubs and don't have an invite just let me know and I'll sort you out.
Just so people know, I was able to accept and join the club before unlocking the clubs ability in my game.

I redeemed my code for the Warthog when I first got it a while back, it downloaded at the time, but looking at the Funza download I don't see it anywhere now.

giphy.gif

Same for me. I can see the Warthog there in my dashboard DLC for the game. But can't see it anywhere in the game.

desu

EDIT:

Awesome, did you sent out mine as well? Might have been buried between all the people you have to think of.

Oh my god, I did not expect Aesop Rock to ever be featured in a video game.

Amazing to start up a race and hear Rings playing.

So much respect for whoever the people responsible for this music are.

Question and I apologize if asked already but the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership, the Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack. Where to I unlock this stuff? Digital Edition, XB1.

Impulsor

Movies are getting the Trifecta, 4k, wide color gamut, and HDR. I would guess without anymore colors to show it will be hard to see brighter bright and darker darks.
So maybe my problem is that Forza 3 does not benefit from the wider color gamut, just hdr?

Top Bottom