• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

Forza Horizon 3 confirmed!

c5660291-5e39-4d8e-9655-fb25a9d7abf1.jpg

Will be set in Australia

Out September 27th

In Forza Horizon 3, Australia is the home of the Horizon Festival. As one of the most beautiful and varied countries in the world, Australia makes the perfect setting for Forza Horizon 3 and the team at Playground has translated the Land Down Under into the largest and most diverse open world ever seen in the Forza Horizon series. Just like the real place, the Australia of Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely massive – in fact, it’s is twice as big as Forza Horizon 2’s map. More importantly, Forza Horizon 3’s vision of Australia captures the spectacular natural beauty, the tremendous diversity, and the environmental variety that makes the country one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.

Take control of your own festival!

In previous Forza Horizon games, you’ve been a participant in the world’s biggest cars and music festival. In Forza Horizon 3, you’re the boss. That means you’ll be making the big decisions that affect the festival. From choosing when and where to expand the festival sites, all the way down to the music that is played and the events that take place – the decisions are up to you. Your goal is to win fans until your festival is the most popular in the world.

Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA

Will be available on BOTH XBOX ONE and PC as it is part of the 'Play Anywhere' programme

For more info, check out the link to announcement site: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Announce

Will update with more info to come :)

Day One!

Ploid 3.0

This may be my first Forza. As a Motorstorm fan (rip motar stawm) and a main PC gamer, I finally got something to scratch that itch maybe. I'll keep my eye on it.

Coming to PC, YES! The world also looks much bigger than 2. Color me very interested on this one. I for one am pretty happy Microsoft is jumping on the PC platform.

Chris R

The game I wanted, finally available on PC.

Need to get back around to finishing the first on my old Xbox 360.

rybrad

Horizon has been one of my favorite racing series. I am stoked for a PC release, guess I might finally have to upgrade to Win10.

deleted

Nice to have a game like this on PC. Loved Motorstorm and Burnout Paradise and this looks like a nice mix of both!

Hope they've polished up their Windows store by then including ditching their format. Otherwise it may as well be console exclusive as far as I'm considered.

Osahi

So glad offroad seems to be an important part of it. I enjoyed the rally dlc even more then the base game in FH2.

Day One

Top Bottom