• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

GlamFM

Banned
Seems like the Music Festival aspect is gone entirely.

Bummer, I wanted more Festival Vibe NOT less.

That´s why Horizon 1 > 2 (and apparently also 3)

Shit :(

LoveCake

I have had all the Forza games and I love them!

Australia is a surprise for a location, I don't think it was mentioned at all when there was a discussion here about where FH3 should be set, but it looks a good setting.

Any idea on how big the map is?

Also it says in the trailer 'in game footage' but what is the footage taken from, the original X1?

I hope there are going to be road trains in this!!!!

I have had all the Forza games and I love them!

Australia is a surprise for a location, I don't think it was mentioned at all when there was a discussion here about where FH3 should be set, but it looks a good setting.

Any idea on how big the map is?

Also it says in the trailer 'in game footage' but what is the footage taken from, the original X1?

I hope there are going to be road trains in this!!!!

the game is twice the size of FH2!

I updated the thread with more info :)

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Wow that looks really good. Gotta say I'm far more impressed by this overall package than what I've seen from GT Sport.

HeliosT10

I'm looking forwards to doing some wheeler dealing myself :)

Harry+Redknapp+arriving+at+the+clubs+training+ground+this+morning.jpg

DJ_Lae

Fantastic trailer, I'm in day one...and I might even bite on a digital version at Canadian premium as I half regret buying disc versions of the last few Forza games.

I hope the game gets one of those cool commercials too by the same company that did Forza 6 (videogames through the ages) and Forza Horizon 2 (the slot cars).

Hooks

Holy shit I've been wanting this since the first horizon came out :D cross-platform play is perfect

LostDonkey

Love that you can use wheels on PC, hope my trusty old DFGT is supported.

Game looks absolutely amazing, Australia is HUUUUUUUGE, hope it does it justice.

Sep 27th cant come soon enough.

Top Bottom