• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

BADNED

So I got two dlc's for Horizon 2 and Forza 6 for pre ordering Horizon 3, when will I get the dlc codes?
You don't get codes for them. Those two car packs shold be available as a free purchase for your Gamertag when you access the Marketplace through the games.

You don't get codes for them. Those two car packs shold be available as a free purchase for your Gamertag when you access the Marketplace through the games.

You can also do it via web browser, if you don't have access to those games anymore. This was the case for me (I don't even own an Xbox One), and a couple days after grabbing them I got DLC credit for Forza rewards. I won't make it before launch, but so close to tier 8...

SliChillax

Oh that's a shame. I don't have an Xbox One and I wanted to give the dlc to my friend who owns the games.

You can also do it via web browser, if you don't have access to those games anymore. This was the case for me (I don't even own an Xbox One), and a couple days after grabbing them I got DLC credit for Forza rewards. I won't make it before launch, but so close to tier 8...

How do you do it through the browser so I can at least get some Forza rewards from having 2 paid dlc's?

Stackboy

Not long to go!!

I am so hyped.

Do we know how many race events are in the game? FH2 had so many, can we expect the number to be similar?

Klocker

Can someone tell me do I need to have VIP add on in H3 to get my tier 8 reward cars and credits?

Or are they assigned just by being part of the Rewards program? Have been VIP for the last 3 or 4 releases but I don't think I'm doing it this time

Stackboy

Can someone tell me do I need to have VIP add on in H3 to get my tier 8 reward cars and credits?

Or are they assigned just by being part of the Rewards program? Have been VIP for the last 3 or 4 releases but I don't think I'm doing it this time

No everyone gets the tier cars with the level that they are at.

Megasoum

Banned
Hmm... Reading through the Achievement list and noticed this one

This My Jam10 (10)
Take part in 5 Skill Songs.

Anybody knows what it is?

Hmm... Reading through the Achievement list and noticed this one

This My Jam10 (10)
Take part in 5 Skill Songs.

Anybody knows what it is?

Skill Songs are basically:

- DJ announces that next song is a skill song
- Any skills (e.g. drifts, jumps, near misses) you do during that song will give double XP or score, not sure which

Makikou

This time last year I was even playing with ABS!

I play a lot of racing sims and I use ABS with a pad. No TCS though, usually.

Can't modulate that brake with a trigger like it's possible with a loadcell brake pedal so i've just turned ABS on so I don't have to worry too much.

TCS really neuters RWD cars so you'll have a blast in higher powered ones with it turned off.

You probably won't see that much difference in FWD and 4WD cars though.

Chris R

So how big is the download from the Windows store? It says it needs 60gb of space to install, just wondering if the download is that big or if it's like a 25gb download that expands into 60 after install.

Zeknurn

I'm not cued in on console bundles, but is there still a chance they might announce a Xbox One Forza Horizon 3 bundle before launch?

I'm not cued in on console bundles, but is there still a chance they might announce a Xbox One Forza Horizon 3 bundle before launch?

Very unlikely at this point. Perhaps we'll see a generic pack-in bundle cropping up before the winter holiday season, but I wouldn't expect anything like an LE console.

How are there no S console bundles with this game? That would probably make me upgrade.

Playground don't have the same kind of bank as EA to throw around

battlefield-1-xbox-one-s-bundle.png

Vuze

How are there no S console bundles with this game? That would probably make me upgrade.
ikr? Current One S bundles (atleast here in Germany) are horrible. BF and FIFA lmao.
Actually I wish the console was like 50 bucks cheaper. At this point I could very well see me picking it up for some UHD Bluray goodness as well as Xbox HDR machine. With PlayAnywheres cross-save, I imagine it would be hassle free to go from 1440p60+ PC gaming to 1080p30 HDR Xbox comfy bed gaming without worrying about progress or adjusting settings for the TV.

But not for 300 bucks.

Shari

What's the cheapest place to buy this from? I tried to switch xbox.com to singapore but I can't finish the purchase...

saladine1

B, is the 'unkown data' 1985 Holden car seen in the car lineup a HDT VK Brock or just a normal VK?

danowat

Banned
(UK)ForzaGAF, anyone know where the cheapest place to get this on disc is?, Simply games have it for £37, but you (I) can't seem to checkout without being forced to sign up to a paypal account (which I don't want).

How do you do it through the browser so I can at least get some Forza rewards from having 2 paid dlc's?
You'll have to sign into the MS store with your Live account to get your credit, but once you do these links should (eventually) register as free purchases. Grab them and within a couple days you should see it on your Forza rewards totals. So far only Horizon 2 updated for me, but it gave me 150 points so I assume 6 DLC will be similar.

Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack
Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar’s Car Pack

I'm pretty sure these are only free for people who preordered through Xbox.com.

Lucifon

(UK)ForzaGAF, anyone know where the cheapest place to get this on disc is?, Simply games have it for £37, but you (I) can't seem to checkout without being forced to sign up to a paypal account (which I don't want).

Smyths with voucher code, not sure what they're like for preorder delivery though.

Top Bottom