• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

Anybody can confirm this ?
So if this is right all you can do is buy SG$140 worth of cards ?

Yeah they closed it, I tried it the other day to get COD Legacy edition. Luckily you can still get codes directly through the MS Singapore store with Paypal though and they are sent digitally.

Li Kao

Yeah they closed it, I tried it the other day to get COD Legacy edition. Luckily you can still get codes directly through the MS Singapore store with Paypal though and they are sent digitally.

Well if I'm not wrong somewhere in my math that would make the ultimate edition costs somewhere around 91 euros. I'm not doing this to save 8 buck.

Theorry

Well if I'm not wrong somewhere in my math that would make the ultimate edition costs somewhere around 91 euros. I'm not doing this to save 8 buck.

Thats correct yeah. Thats why standard edtions are always good on the Singapore store. Because they are 70 SG. And you just get a 50 and 20SG gift card.

zorbsie

9/21 1610 Preview Build Game Save issue with Forza Horizon 3 - Fix incoming with new 1610 Build (ETA 9/22)

We’ve identified an issue in the current 1610 Preview update which impacts game save data for Forza Horizon 3. Users who pre-ordered the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition will receive early access beginning tomorrow (9/22), and we will be releasing a new 1610 Preview update tomorrow morning (estimated 11:00 AM PDT) to fix this issue.
For Preview users who have access to Forza Horizon 3 prior to the release of this new 1610 Preview update (New Zealand and Australia), please be aware that until your console has downloaded the latest 1610 Preview update, you may lose saved progress in Forza Horizon 3.
This issue occurs when reaching a certain threshold of game save data and is impacted saving career progress, saving screenshots, and importing designs from previous Forza titles. Please be aware that when saving career progress this issue will not indicate an error is present, however, upon restarting the game saved progress may be lost.

Thank you for your understanding and we will communicate more as we push out the new build with the fix over the next 24 hours.

I've had this problem. Lost a unique Jaguar Horizon Edition car because of it. I thought it was because I was switching from Xbox to PC. Glad it's not that. I'll put FH3 down until I get the update. 78 hours in, I think I can afford a day or two of no racing.

GHG

I miss Ford GT in Forza threads!

It is happening soon!

Here here

maxresdefault.jpg

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Damnit! :( What will happen if I cancel my German preorder and buy it again in NZ? :eek:

It will unlock just fine, during the time between the refund and the new purchase the files stays there but you don't own the game so you won't be able to launch it, so you won't need to redownload everything.

I did that with Gears of War Ultimate Edition last year, bought it from my local store (France) and forgot to look at the unlock date, talked a bit on the Xbox chat and got a refund, then I bought it immediately from another store (HK I think) and I could play ^^

Where do you see that?

On the NZ store page, it change the date to match your local time : https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/store/p/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition/9nblggh4rq2x

ekim

It will unlock just fine, during the time between the refund and the new purchase the files stays there but you don't own the game so you won't be able to launch it, so you won't need to redownload everything.

I did that with Gears of War Ultimate Edition last year, bought it from my local store (France) and forgot to look at the unlock date, talked a bit on the Xbox chat and got a refund, then I bought it immediately from another store (HK I think) and I could play ^^

Do I need to switch Region on the console to unlock it?

edit: could you use the refund money to directly buy it in the other store?

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Do I need to switch Region on the console to unlock it?

edit: could you use the refund money to directly buy it in the other store?

No, my console is always in the French region and games unlock at HK time if I bought it from there.

It works also on PC, ReCore unlocked early on both as I bought it on the HK store.

I bought FH3 on the HK store too, so it will unlock when I get back home, in 3h30 (6PM CEST).

Edit : money is tied to the store, so you won't be able o use it on another one.
But if you paid with a credit card, they should refund directly to your bank.

ekim

No, my console is always in the French region and games unlock at HK time if I bought it from there.

It works also on PC, ReCore unlocked early on both as I bought it on the HK store.

I bought FH3 on the HK store too, so it will unlock when I get back home, in 3h30 (6PM CEST).

Edit : money is tied to the store, so you won't be able o use it on another one.

I guess when I cancel the preorder, I will have the money in my wallet and can't transfer it back to my bank account then.
edit: paid with PP

Thanks for the answers :)

What's the best way to get credits for the HK or NZ store btw?

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
What's the best way to get credits for the HK or NZ store btw?

I never bought on the NZ store, but for HK I buy gift cards on Play-Asia. Just change the region on the Xbox website when you redeem the code (or it will just say the code is not for your current region).

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Huh, seems like you can: https://youtu.be/kzsAyzlqrdc

I think that's actually pretty awesome.

That is legit awesome.

I think that was also in the two previous games, just enable full sim damage and fuel will be consumed (just like the Forza Motorsport games) :)

In Forza Motorsport 6 they also added a new damage setting to just allow fuel and tires and not have mechanical damage, it was not the Forza Horizon 3 demo bu I hope they add it to the full game.

Top Bottom