• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News: 60% want to keep ACA and make it better; 74% want GOP to reach out to Dems

lol, yeah, you see these fox news polls, but then you take a glance at their TV personalities, and it's a bunch of doom and gloom propaganda about ACA being theft that is robbing the American people blind.

It's funny how that works.

kess

And yet, somehow, it's always the Democrat's fault for not working with Republicans on health care. "If only politicans were working for us instead of themselves!"

I wouldn't get too excited until Trump's approval is at 30%.

TheMan

The sheer ineptitude of the Republican Party is staggering. Somehow they control all the pieces and they can't even manage to pass HC legislation.

That said, their plans were hastily pulled out of their asses. They have no actual strategy to govern other than opposing everything Obama did. Pathetic and ultimately destructive.

rjinaz

I think a lot of older folks that typically vote all things Republican are like aw hell no because this may directly effect them, last I heard AARP is strongly against it.

I guess it is heartening to see that when things actually start effecting people, their "better than thou" ideology goes out the window.

Top Bottom