• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News hires Tomi Lahren

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel has hired conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, who has hosted shows on The Blaze and One America News Network along with working for a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump.

The network said on Wednesday that Lahren will have a “signature role” on a digital product under development and be a commentator on the network’s opinion programming. Her primary home will be on Sean Hannity’s show, where she was to debut on Wednesday.

Lahren, who is 25, has quickly achieved a high profile in the conservative movement following her graduation from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She has more than 4 million Facebook followers, and she produces her own videos with commentary on politics and culture.

https://apnews.com/83a02ad98c224499...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Veedot

foxnewsblonds-950.jpg

So just another part of the cycle.

So how long until the sexual harassment claims? Even if she is a garbage person, I couldn't imagine a relatively attractive young woman wanting to work in that environment given the behaviors of some of the male employees there.

BriGuy

Fox News has made me prejudiced against blonde white women. I know it's wrong, but I can't help but assume they all have the same intolerant views and sense of entitlement.

Oh my god, she's gonna be the next big thing at Fox and I'm going to want to gouge my eyes and ears out thanks to her stupidity.

I can easily see her becoming a mainstay like Hannity. Pretty young white girl speaking racism and ultra-conservative bullshit masked as "common sense"? That equals $$$$$ for Fox News.

Top Bottom