• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News hires Tomi Lahren

rPNCqww.gif

Wonder what took them so long.

Fox News has made me prejudiced against blonde white women. I know it's wrong, but I can't help but assume they all have the same intolerant views and sense of entitlement.
Well, my mother looks just like any of the women in that picture, and she's as liberal as they come.

hkMVQPD.jpg

How dare you. These are hard hitting journalists and reporters who are not about their looks, but promoting honest and civil discourse. They are there to tell you #AllLivesMatter not to be there as eye candy for you to ogle.
That's a parody... right? That's not a real Fox News screenshot. Is it?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't know why I'm bothering with this but she isn't actually professional or talented enough to do this. For ad bland and objectionable as I find their endless parade of bimbos, they can all read from a teleprompter with basically inoffensive voices. Tombola Lapsang is a rank amateur and I think she'll flounder in the "big leagues" - it's telling that she's being put on a digital product and not on air.

Kreed

So how long until the sexual harassment claims? Even if she is a garbage person, I couldn't imagine a relatively attractive young woman wanting to work in that environment given the behaviors of some of the male employees there.

Four months after she gets fired from Fox News for going onto the View and saying she believes in Climate Change.

So how long until the sexual harassment claims? Even if she is a garbage person, I couldn't imagine a relatively attractive young woman wanting to work in that environment given the behaviors of some of the male employees there.
The real question is how long until she tells people she's been dealing with sexual harassments? How long is she gonna hide it.

SE Cupp is fairly crazy and full of shit, but she's kind of her own, slightly more nuanced crazy and full of shit formula. She's an atheist who, despite this, has said she would never support an atheist president. She's mostly socially conservative, but was an early supporter of same sex marriage. She's very pro gun. She's been employed by all three news networks. She's anti-libertarian and dislikes Ron Paul. She hates liberals, libertarians, and disagrees with conservatives on a lot of key issues.

So... I dunno.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Not at all, she's one of the best and brightest CNN conservative commentators.

lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._E._Cupp
She was a panelist on the CNN political debate show Crossfire, co-author of Why You're Wrong About the Right, with Brett Joshpe, and the sole author of Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media's Attack on Christianity.
Oh boy. Let's see the summary of that book shall we:

Cupp declares "the liberal media" are unreliable, irresponsible, and partisan, and are inciting a "revolution" that will destabilize and dilute Christian America. She also declares The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and Newsweek, etc. "mock, subvert, pervert, corrupt, debase, and extinguish"[1] the Judeo-Christian ethic and back believers into a dark, irrelevant, morally void corner of American society.

lmao

This woman is garbage and more vacuous than Rom.

Top Bottom