• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News hires Tomi Lahren

L Thammy

foxnewsblonds-950.jpg

So just another part of the cycle.

That covers the blonde part. The dipshit part is part of the Fox News platform.

rjinaz

I'll watch it with the volume off, she's a babe.

Why? There are a million other ways to stare at a pretty woman on a screen. This doesn't even make sense. Can you just not stare at a woman regardless of her horrible views? Wouldn't your time be consumed with watching women on tv all day?

Edit nevermind: Judging by your post above you just like to objectify women. By the way I've seen people banned for that gif.

Upon actually reading the damn AP report, it seems she'll be a part of the "digital" profile. Seems due to her age Fox would prefer to use her to reach out to millenials, which is smart.

dpunk3

I should start spewing hate bullshit and see where I end up. This chick just seems like she decided to start shitting on liberals and just about every conservative outlet looked at her and said "Holy shit a millennial whose willing to be a total cunt to other people in her generation. Hire her now."

studyguy

The fact that she was picked up in 2014 by OAN at 21 to speak with on issues like healthcare with all the authority of someone still on their parent's healthcare plan is pretty hilarious. Always assumed retirees and later age boomers didn't give much care for the opinions of an early 20's millennial but you know...

Madness

I'll watch it with the volume off, she's a babe.

hkMVQPD.jpg

How dare you. These are hard hitting journalists and reporters who are not about their looks, but promoting honest and civil discourse. They are there to tell you #AllLivesMatter not to be there as eye candy for you to ogle.

LakeEarth

The fact that she was picked up in 2014 by OAN at 21 to speak with on issues like healthcare with all the authority of someone still on their parent's healthcare plan is pretty hilarious. Always assumed retirees and later age boomers didn't give much care for the opinions of an early 20's millennial but you know...

As long as she says what the elderly white billionaires want her to say.

Pandy

foxnewsblonds-950.jpg

So just another part of the cycle.

The real issue is they can't afford to hire a new lighting guy to adjust the studio lights, so they have to keep getting similar looking presenters so that they don't have to mess around with the switches on those things.

Top Bottom