• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News hires Tomi Lahren

____

Hey, just going by how she portrays herself on CNN. I didn't even know she was a FOX anchor before viewing this thread.
whoa.png

If she's ain't a part of the Trump legion, she's alright in my book.

You might wanna take a seat...

Dynomutt

Straight up have to laugh at the hypocrisy on Gaf. Some of the comments in this thread in any other thread would be borderline offensive possibly be considered sexist but because some don't agree with the politics it's open season. It's cool just calling the facts as they are.

LotusHD

Banned
Straight up have to laugh at the hypocrisy on Gaf. Some of the comments in this thread in any other thread would be borderline offensive possibly be considered sexist but because some don't agree with the politics it's open season. It's cool just calling the facts as they are.

Was it the dumb blond generalization?

I bet it was the dumb blond generalization.

Good for her, shes really a perfect fit for Fox and she's done a lot to elevate her career lately (daily show, her own channel, and standing up for herself on the blaze) . I definitely disagree with her politics but im happy to see the elevation of more pro choice conservatives in the fox news sphere

Dynomutt

Was it the dumb blond generalization?

I bet it was the dumb blond generalization.

I don't even this that was that bad but there are others. I'm not even defending the woman not a fan of hers or her politics just in my experience I've seen people get checked for worse. I will stop now so I am not backseat modding.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So which Fox commentator will sexually harass her first?

My money's on Eric Bolling.

Breads

Banned
This post is fucking stupid.

Why don't you quote people directly and call them out instead of hiding behind blanket potshots at gaf. There is nothing factual about you pretending this is only about a difference of opinion. Tomi is a disgusting bigot who routinely acts like a hateful bitch to people she disagrees with on top of being an unprofessional diva which lead to her being fired. There is ample reason to dislike her outside of her views on tax codes and views on the environment.

She is an offensive person. She conducts herself worse than anyone in this thread ON CAMERA.

Straight shooter my ass. You aint calling shit as they are.

Measley

The fucked up thing about Lauren is that she used to have different views. At some point she made the calculation that she can make it rich by being a pretty blonde conservative, instead of just another liberal.

Turns out she was right.

I don't know why I'm bothering with this but she isn't actually professional or talented enough to do this. For ad bland and objectionable as I find their endless parade of bimbos, they can all read from a teleprompter with basically inoffensive voices. Tombola Lapsang is a rank amateur and I think she'll flounder in the "big leagues" - it's telling that she's being put on a digital product and not on air.
Yeah, They're never going to give her an actual show on the network. This is some online thing, which is a good fit I guess. And some appearances to push that. I'm guessing she'll end up doing pretty much the same as before, just under a different brand now.

Of course Fox News would. Apparently they have a shortage of dumb white blondes on their network so "congrats" to Tawny Landmines.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I don't even this that was that bad but there are others. I'm not even defending the woman not a fan of hers or her politics just in my experience I've seen people get checked for worse. I will stop now so I am not backseat modding.

You could also avoid backseat modding by responding to posts that trouble you. You know, have a discussion on the discussion forum.

How or when people get checked, for better or for worse, is an abstract nothing thing to talk about. In my experience TL is uncivil and self-contradictory. Fox, meanwhile, seems to have a certain tilt in their hiring practices that, one might assume, favors Lahren. That seems the general thrust ITT.

By all means, refute it if you are concerned. What is your intent in vagueGAF-ing about it? Who is that even for?

She dun goofed.

On Wednesday night, she pretty much came right out and admitted that the network’s relentless coverage of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server is a response to the rest of the media’s coverage of the Donald Trump campaign’s Russia scandal.

“How about we make a deal. How about when the mainstream media stops covering Russia day in and day out, maybe we can drop the Hillary email scandal,” she offered on Sean Hannity’s show. “But until then, I think I’m going to stay on it.” 

Top Bottom