• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free copy of Deformers for PC / PS4 (PowerUp Rewards Gamestop Account needed)

tebunker

Banned
So we're clear, the bolded part is not a good metric of something being the real thing.

Right,

but to the sites credit there weren't asking anyone to log in or enter a password, so at best they get your email you used to sign up for powered up rewards or they got your phone #, even though it seems totally legit now.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Ah man. This was an employee thing. All GS Employees got a copy for free. Probably the end of that. =/

Kevin

If anyone has a spare PC or PS4 code and want to PM me it, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Thanks Doctrine Dark for the PS4 code.

NMFried

I'm guessing this is their method of seeding the player base, and ensuring servers are active in the launch window. Since Gamestop is also publishing this game, I imagine they're willing to take the hit for the sake of long-term sales. Song of the Deep apparently did well for them, so clearly they're confident in their ability to push IP.

Here's hoping. I'd hate to see a studio with obvious talent go to waste.

Wozman23

Thanks.

Wasn't planning on buying this one, and I wasn't impressed with the PC beta, but I'll give it another go on PS4.

Thanks everyone! Was able to get a code for both PS4 and PC. My PC basically sucks since it is a laptop for work, so whoever replies first to this message, I'll send you the code for PC.

Mumford

I just scooped a PS4 code; considering I had no plans whatsoever to check out this title previously, I'd say this is a good move, as I've already shared this with two other friends as well. Hopefully it ends up being a fun time, and I'm sure if it's good enough it could build a nice little community. The launch trailer looked cool so I'm optimistic.

Top Bottom