• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free copy of Deformers for PC / PS4 (PowerUp Rewards Gamestop Account needed)

Lirrik

It sucks you can't sign up online... If anyone could share a PS4 code with me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Thank you, ptuck874!

Just so everyone knows your Rewards card doesn't have to be the upgraded active pro type. You can have the free account where you don't get the extra trade credit when you trade games and don't earn as many points and it still works. Have an extra PS4 code as well for whoever wants it just give me a holler and I'll give it to whoever asks 1st.

Edit:Taken
And thank you for the heads up op

M.W.

Definitely be thankful for the codes. This is a $30 game being given away. Hopefully it's good.

Just so everyone knows your Rewards card doesn't have to be the upgraded active pro type. You can have the free account where you don't get the extra trade credit when you trade games and don't earn as many points and it still works. Have an extra PS4 code as well for whoever wants it just give me a holler and I'll give it to whoever asks 1st.

Edit:Taken
And thank you for the heads up op

Thanks for the code!

Tabasco

Game can't find any lobbies on PC.

I was able to find just one, unfortunately it was in the Form Ball mode. Basically like a bare bones Rocket League.

I'll probably try again sometime later. Maybe once more people figure out how to get this game free, we'll start seeing lobbies. No idea how it is on PS4.

Game can't find any lobbies on PC.

I was able to find just one, unfortunately it was in the Form Ball mode. Basically like a barebones Rocket League.

I'll probably try again sometime later. Maybe once more people figure out how to get this game free, we'll start seeing lobbies. No idea how it is on PS4.

Wait, you can play already? It says it doesn't release until the 21st. That might be why lol.
Edit: Says the servers went up at 9PM.

fernoca

Release date is this Friday (21st), so outside people with codes and the beta noone else is playing.

And is a $30 game, published by GameStop even.

Laieon

Never heard of this game, but grabbed 2 codes.

How is the local multiplayer? That's mostly what my friends and I play.

THANK YOU~! for posting this up.

I got one for each platform (PS4 and PC); installing PS4 version now (6.035 GB). Code also redeemed on both platforms (PC is a Steam code) with no problems.

Played Team Deathmatch with actual players and got drubbed, but I honestly had no idea what to do to start. So I set up a custom match with bots...

There's bot support, but the AI is lacking at the moment.

And he wasn't kidding folks. All the bots are Dummy(x) and do not do anything. Great for getting the controls down in private, but nothing earned for progression in this mode.

To me, the game is a mix of Rocket League (FORM BALL, arena style play) and Multiplayer Kororinpa (Wii game series that I personally liked, look it up if you are not aware of it).

You earn "Helix" currency (the icon looks like a DNA strand) which is used to pay for new "form" unlocks (different character "balls", hence the Kororinpa comparison), and in game money for other cosmetics (emotes, taunts, tags, etc.).

On the PS4, the last tab in the workshop editor, "EXTRA", leads to a microtransactions page on PSN which appears to not be up at this time.

Neolombax

Impressions? Or would that be on a separate thread. Just saw the launch trailer, looks fun. A massive departure from The order 1886 though.

Oh, you need to sign up in a physical store. No Gamestop here in Argentina, sadly :(

It's a good idea though, will probably boost the Steam numbers nicely.

Kyne

omg I saw this game on twitch and it looked hella fun. I am finally being punished for not shopping at GS.

PC code would be appreciated :< ..

Top Bottom