• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Free cruise" robocall class action settlement could pay out up to $900 per claim

KSweeley

I've tried 3 different browsers and devices. None can load the page.
Don't know how you guys are getting it to work. :(

I'm on Windows 10 running Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it's allowing me to run the phone number check.

Brannon

Woohoo, my number happened to be a part of it.

Now to totally forget about it until next year and be pleasantly surprised if it actually goes through...

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Where's my tuna cans?

I'm on Windows 10 running Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it's allowing me to run the phone number check.

Guess I'll retry when I get home to my laptop which is using the same build.

Ryce

My number's included. I've been getting at least three telemarketing calls daily for the past few years despite being on the National Do Not Call Registry. It's so fucking annoying.

KSweeley

My number's included. I've been getting at least three telemarketing calls daily for the past few years despite being on the National Do Not Call Registry. It's so fucking annoying.

These scammers don't give a single fuck if your number is on the National Do Not Call Registry. I know that for a fact because my number is on the National Do Not Call Registry and I received a scam call and I said "Do not call my number again, my number is on the National Do Not Call Registry." and the response from the scammer was "We don't care if your number is on the Do Not Call list or not, we will keep calling you."

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I fuckin remember getting so many of these calls. For a while it was like once every week.

Checked and my number is part of the suit! Filled it out - i'll let you all know when my 900 dollars gets here

Both my Mom and Dad's houses were eligible for this. I told them about this, and they told me just to fill everything out and I can keep the settlement check.

Woooo

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

Do not call registry was a great idea, but it has to be enforced. Shit like this is a good first step

Bii

Three of my numbers are included. Wonder if I can fill out my info since the phone numbers were under my name (other lines had family members using it).

lenovox1

These scammers don't give a single fuck if your number is on the National Do Not Call Registry. I know that for a fact because my number is on the National Do Not Call Registry and I received a scam call and I said "Do not call my number again, my number is on the National Do Not Call Registry." and the response from the scammer was "We don't care if your number is on the Do Not Call list or not, we will keep calling you."

That's illegal. They have to take your name out of their rolls once you request it.

NewFresh

Remember getting these calls weekly.....phone number not listed.

When is the settlement where the lady robot fakes dropping her headset? Still getting that one.

SeanC

Tried a lot of numbers, I get a lot of these at work and I know I have received many calls about cruises with no opt-out option (which they aren't allow to do, hence this settlement I assume). No go for me.

Hylian7

My phone number is on there, pretty sure I've been called at least 3 times by them too. Hoping for the full $900.

Well, my dad's house phone is eligible, but my cell, and I got those calls a lot for a time, is not eligible. One outta 2 ain't bad.

Top Bottom