• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dust XBLA available for puchase now?

foladar

Can't figure out what the Toy Soldiers one is, even if it is up. Toy Soldiers comes up blank, so it's possible it's just not up yet, but unlikely as all the others are.

moai

foladar said:
Can't figure out what the Toy Soldiers one is, even if it is up. Toy Soldiers comes up blank, so it's possible it's just not up yet, but unlikely as all the others are.

same, but can`t find it

vermadas

I have anticipated ITSP for so long, I couldn't help myself. Bought the game, despite having a dearth of MS points on my account. At least I get the Maw for free.

This may be a stupid question, but will MS ban anyone playing the games before their official release while connected to Live?

jhawk6

Hypertrooper said:
Do they send the code via e-mail? So I can fake the address for bill. (Euro guy here)

Yep, they send you codes via email pretty much instantly after purchasing.

vermadas said:
I have anticipated ITSP for so long, I couldn't help myself. Bought the game, despite having a dearth of MS points on my account. At least I get the Maw for free.

This may be a stupid question, but will MS ban anyone playing the games before their official release while connected to Live?

I would hope not. I mean it is Microsoft selling it to us lol. We bought them with real monies so they should let us play!

mboojigga

I got a code for Fruit Ninja Kinect but it won't download telling me the code is invalid.

From Dust has already downloaded though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vermadas said:

No

Very cool stuff, I'm not going to take a chance on ITSP though. I'd like to play the trial first. It'd be nice to get impressions too.

this is perfect, as I have basically no MS points left after Bastion.

Now question:

If I buy all 5 (or the remaining 4) I should still be able to get Crimson Alliance free....correct? Since it should recognize it on my account once I redeem the keys.

Vamphuntr

jhawk6 said:
Yep, they send you codes via email pretty much instantly after purchasing.

I would hope not. I mean it is Microsoft selling it to us lol. We bought them with real monies so they should let us play!

But does a US code work in another region?

The Shift

Banned
How difficult is it to get these deals activated outside the US? I would love to jump on FD and ITSP right now and getting The Maw would be a nice bonus. I am in Australia btw.

Any ideas?

Codes work with European accounts, too. I redeemed ITSP with my main account(German one). It worked.

xbhaskarx said:
ITSP also??

Is this going to result in a crackdown and banned accounts?
Why should they ban you? Because you bought a key from Microsoft? It is their fault not ours.

jhawk6

Vamphuntr said:
But does a US code work in another region?

Sorry, no clue about that one :(

MikeE21286 said:
this is perfect, as I have basically no MS points left after Bastion.

Now question:

If I buy all 5 (or the remaining 4) I should still be able to get Crimson Alliance free....correct? Since it should recognize it on my account once I redeem the keys.

The buy all 5 get Crimson Alliance deal is featured on the Microsoft Store pages of each of these games so I think we're good to go on that front.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
xbhaskarx said:
ITSP also??

Is this going to result in a crackdown and banned accounts?

Of course not, you bought them legitimately. It's like retailers breaking street dates, though for some reason people still think buying a broken street dated game will get them banned too.

Hypertrooper said:
Codes work with European accounts, too. I redeemed ITSP with my main account(German one). It worked.

Why should they ban you? Because you bought a key from Microsoft? It is their fault not ours.

So it should work with UK ones!?!

What did you put for the billing address?

moai

The Shift said:
How difficult is it to get these deals activated outside the US? I would love to jump on FD and ITSP right now and getting The Maw would be a nice bonus. I am in Australia btw.

Any ideas?

not difficult, i'm in chile and the store took my credit card even with my live account fake address. from dust code worked, and itsp also, but fruit ninja says invalid code :(

Also....

If any other people have a Discover credit card you can get 10% cashback via ShopDiscover at the Microsoft Store right now.

Adam J.

Anyone know if I can enter a MS-point card under "promo" to pay for these? I really dont want to give MS my CC information. I really want these games!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
There's never anything to worry about if you bought a game and are playing it early. No idea how it ever even started, people with "early" copies get banned for actual reasons.

Shurs

SeanR1221 said:
I'm putting in the Fruit Ninja code perfectly and it's not redeeming....

I'm sure it's just not available yet on the Live servers.

It makes sense that From Dust and ITSP would be available, as people are reviewing them right now. I doubt anyone has gotten review code for the last two SoA games yet, unless they have debug units.

Hang on to your code and give it a try at the end of the week.

Bungieware said:
So it should work with UK ones!?!

What did you put for the billing address?
Not a real address. You can use a fake address. The site says: Something is wrong with the address, do you want to continue? Yes. Confirm you order. and you'll get the codes.

It looks like Fruit Ninja Kinect isn't up yet.

Top Bottom