• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dust XBLA available for puchase now?

moai

any chance that when they notice this the fruit ninja code may get locked until proper release date? hope not.

xbhaskarx

I'll hold of on buying Fruit Ninja until I've tried it, but I've got From Dust and ITSP downloading now...

Also, I have two codes for The Maw now, and I already own it. I could download one on my other Xbox but I'd never play it there....
I assume a bunch of people are going to end up with superfluous Maw codes, are they planning to give them away?

fernoca

Diseased Yak said:
Thanks Wario! Picked up both ITSP and From Dust.

Maw codes, I got two of 'em, first replies asking for 'em gets 'em.
Free Maw code?

EDIT:
Struct09 said:
But I loaded up on MS points cards a while ago at 50% off :)
Damn..where? :p
I've been looking all over the place for deals, but the closest was Amazon selling 4000-points for $45 a few days ago.

Lunchbox

Banned
xbhaskarx said:
I'll hold of on buying Fruit Ninja until I've tried it, but I've got From Dust and ITSP downloading now...

Also, I have two codes for The Maw now, and I already own it. I could download one on my other Xbox but I'd never play it there....
I assume a bunch of people are going to end up with superfluous Maw codes, are they planning to give them away?
can i get one? never played it

BigAT

xbhaskarx said:

If you happen to be giving them away, I could use one.

DuckRacer

xbhaskarx said:

Can I have one please?

e: fffuuuu

Median

I've tried twice now and can't get my order to go through for ITSP. I'm trying a Canadian credit card with a fake US address, and it keeps breaking on me at the end of the order. Have any Canadians been able to get it to work?

xbhaskarx said:
Same here. I could see it being a trainwreck possibly.

I've got an extra Maw code as a result (I actually didn't have the game yet).

First PM I get gets it.

Gone.

Vorg

Banned
If anyone has an extra code for the maw laying around. I haven't played it yet either :p

Thanks for the general generosity in the thread btw.

Mindlog

Dust in 30 Seconds.

I regret their choice of camera control. I understand they probably went through a lot of iterations, but I would have preferred free zoom and orientation. It currently ticks at specific intervals. I look forward to replaying on PC. This is a minor gripe considering...

Everything else is exactly what I wanted. I am pleased.

That's the quick first impression.

I would buy ITSP now as well, but I can wait on that one.

Phreaker

I bought and have been playing From Dust. I bought ITSP, but I haven't received my email with a code yet.

Edit: Oops, that one is right there on the page after purchase.
Edit2: ...and just got the email. gave out my extra MAW coded to onlyindreams, sorry guys.

Gaspode_T

Mindlog said:
Dust in 30 Seconds.

I regret their choice of camera control. I understand they probably went through a lot of iterations, but I would have preferred free zoom and orientation. It currently ticks at specific intervals. I look forward to replaying on PC. This is a minor gripe considering...

Everything else is exactly what I wanted. I am pleased.

That's the quick first impression.

I would buy ITSP now as well, but I can wait on that one.

I like the "zoomed out" view of From Dust (RB button), it moves around a lot faster when you have to do building/reshaping, the other mode seems to be more for finding the little dudes and zooming in on them IMO

Phreaker said:
I bought and have been playing From Dust. I bought ITSP, but I haven't received my email with a code yet.

If anyone wants a MAW code, just quote this and I'll PM it to you. (I got 2 now)
Me?

foladar

Phreaker said:

If anyone wants a MAW code, just quote this and I'll PM it to you. (I got 2 now)
I'd take one, seems like a pretty cool game, no idea how I missed it when it came out.

alphaNoid

Banned
I could go for the Maw for sure! that is if anyone has an extra code! Wife was eyeing it as well but we're trying to save. :/

I thought this was that furry action platformer at first. Wrong "Dust" game I suppose. Wow, From Dust really sneaked under my radar, the screenshots look gorgeous.

Vorg

Banned
Phreaker said:

Edit2: ...and just got the email.

pretty please?

Top Bottom