• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dust XBLA available for puchase now?

Apparently I have two free codes for The Maw. If anyone wants one, I'll give them to the first two people who quote this and respond.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
FateBreaker said:
Apparently I have two free codes for The Maw. If anyone wants one, I'll give them to the first two people who quote this and respond.

Gracias.

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
FateBreaker said:

Moi if you please?

Dagnabbit!

Red

Stormwatch said:
Pull out the stabilizers at the top of the drill
I am stuck at the same part the guy you responded to was, but the step immediately after that.

I can't get the spiral thing because bugs are floating around it. I've tried heating my ship in the blue flames, but that doesn't stop them, and they're unaffected by weapons. Blue rocks and rockets do nothing. The drill is up, but I can't get the item and so can't leave the area. The deflector beam thingy (the last upgrade I got) doesn't do anything to the bugs either, and I can't use the claw to grab the item. Pretty annoying.

Crunched said:
I am stuck at the same part the guy you responded to was, but the step immediately after that.

I can't get the spiral thing because bugs are floating around it. I've tried heating my ship in the blue flames, but that doesn't stop them, and they're unaffected by weapons. Blue rocks and rockets do nothing. The drill is up, but I can't get the item and so can't leave the area. The deflector beam thingy (the last upgrade I got) doesn't do anything to the bugs either, and I can't use the claw to grab the item. Pretty annoying.
Heating up the blue rocks attracts the bugs

I got this message from Microsoft about the Fruit Ninja Kinect code:
Dear Microsoft Store Customer,

Thanks for your recent purchase of Fruit Ninja Kinect. These offers were not scheduled to be available until August 10th, but a purchase was still allowed to complete through our system. At this time, the coupon code will not function but you may redeem your code on xbox.com or your console on August 10, 2011, the day the title launches. The code you have in your possession will function on the release date and no additional action is needed.

I still hope that it will work earlier.

Scotch

So, releasing on PC tomorrow. Anyone still excited? And anyone know if there'll be a demo?

edit: shit, meant to post this in the From Dust OT

Top Bottom