• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Switch Games List

Can we get this list updated with the physical boxed titles pointed out? I can't be the only one who prioritizes physical games over digital.

Pre-Order fully paid at GS, I'm pumped.

Is there going to be some sort of a wrestling game produced for this either in US or Japan?

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we get a new wrestling engine of some kind for this.

Looked up a trailer for goNNER. Uh, that doesn't look like a rpg to me.

Or at the very least a rpg I'd play.

Moonchild looks like a phone app.

Josh5890

Pre-Order fully paid at GS, I'm pumped.

Is there going to be some sort of a wrestling game produced for this either in US or Japan?

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we get a new wrestling engine of some kind for this.

Well 2K is showing early support for the Switch so maybe they will bring the WWE franchise over as well.

maxcriden

Thimbleweed Park might come to Switch:

We're gonna be at Xbox One at launch, Microsoft has a three month console exclusive. As soon as that period is up, we port it to the PlayStation 4, and I would love to be on Nintendo. Nintendo is not particularly good at working with small developers and publishers initially, they like to go out to the big publishers and after a year they let smaller things in. We are definitely talking to Nintendo and as soon as we can do, we will port it.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/503893/Thimbleweed+Park+should+be+coming+to+Nintendo+Switch/ (via GoNintendo.com)

Ultimate Chicken Horse seems to be coming to Switch. When asked about it on reddit a developer responded with something along the lines of "nothing to confirm but we did get a nice package last week". Most likely a Switch dev kit.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't care about the "might come to Switch" or "not ruling it out" statements. These are also generally rather small studios as well, so of course they're intrigued by a new platform to possibly sell their games on.

maxcriden

Ubisoft once again pledges strong Switch support, "another few games" in next fiscal year

Ubisoft says it will be supporting Switch strongly and points to high sales of Pokémon games to explain why it believes in Nintendo brand.
— Tom Phillips (@tomphillipsEG) February 9, 2017

Ubisoft:

"We have one title for Nintendo Switch launch (Just Dance). We will have another few games next fiscal year" (Before March 2018)
— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) February 9, 2017

Ubisoft:

Will launch Just Dance 2017 on Nintendo Switch.

"Nintendo has a good chance to come back strong in the living room"
— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) February 9, 2017

(via GoNintendo.com)

FY starts 4/17.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Ubisoft once again pledges strong Switch support, "another few games" in next fiscal year

(via GoNintendo.com)

FY starts 4/17.

ubi needs to make an r6/for honor style 'service' mp game for Switch. hopefully the system takes off and they inspired to make one.

-shadow-

We know absolutely nothing about the VC as of now. They've announced they'd talk more about it before launch. So anywhere between now and two weeks I hope.

Unison

We know absolutely nothing about the VC as of now. They've announced they'd talk more about it before launch. So anywhere between now and two weeks I hope.

Figures that I missed nothing yet assumed I did...

I am like a battered spouse after years of being a Nintendo fan.

They are uncommunicative and withholding and I assume it's my fault.

EDarkness

I hope that the guys who made The Fall release episode one and two on the NS. I played the first on the Wii U and looking forward to the next episode.

Could be a good year for the NS, I think. We'll see.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Was this posted? Great job by glixel.com:

Every Nintendo Switch Game
sDHvEAe.png

http://www.glixel.com/news/lists/every-nintendo-switch-game-w465383

jonno394

^ Nice, it has now alerted me to the Dungeon of Zaar which looks great :)

can anyone tell me what the game beneath Tumbleseed is in this image

Switch_Games-2.png

Wait shit Snake Pass is March too?

God damn taxes are due in April how the hell am I supposed to afford all of this I'm only one man!!

Switch, Zelda, SnipperClips, Shovel Knight, Snake Pass, possibly Binding of Isaac and Bomberman R...

Woof! I wasn't prepared for this.

jariw

In the OP, Terraria should be moved from the "Platformer" category, to the category where Minecraft and other Survival/Sandbox games are.

Top Bottom