• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Vyer

XWCLnzC.jpg

cool

This actually looks FANTASTIC. Is he new, or old? I've never seen any Hangover POPs at all :O
d

It must have been rare or something. I saw it on one of the POP-focused Instagram accounts. I see it listed as sold out on EE and for like 60 bucks on Amazon.

Leependi

Got bored and when I get bored I order stuff online so I've just pre-ordered Robin Hood, Prince John and Flocked Simba.

Zombine

Banned
Amazon is basically the worst place to get pop figures. I swear they get a stock of 4 of the same thing and call it a day.

Got an AJ Lee for £20 ish on eBay, marginally cheaper than WWEShop with an offer code. Also I have a Rocket on the way and a bunch on pre-order... I'm in deep.

Snaku

Banned
Ordered a Mars Attacks Martian off eBay for $30. Kinda sucks having to pay a premium for some of these having gotten into it late in the game. Some of the characters I want the most are going for $50 to $100 on the secondary market. And making something like regular black hair Goku retailer exclusive is a lame move. They were all bought up within a week or two and are impossible to find less than a month later. Glow in the dark, metalic paint, blood splattered variants I get, but a completely different mold of a character? The most popular character in the show? Gtfo funko.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Ordered a Mars Attacks Martian off eBay for $30. Kinda sucks having to pay a premium for some of these having gotten into it late in the game. Some of the characters I want the most are going for $50 to $100 on the secondary market. And making something like regular black hair Goku retailer exclusive is a lame move. They were all bought up within a week or two and are impossible to find less than a month later. Glow in the dark, metalic paint, blood splattered variants I get, but a completely different mold of a character? The most popular character in the show? Gtfo funko.

My holy POP! grail is GIR from Invader Zim. Maybe someday when it's not $100+. ;__;

Hate this thread. Right now my collection looks like...

Disney
Anna
Elsa
Alice
Belle
Peasant Belle
Snow White
Aurora
Tinker Bell
Ariel
Merida
Cinderella
Evil Queen
Jasmine

Breaking Bad
Jesse Pinkman (cook suit)
Heisenberg
Walter White

The Big Leboswki
The Dude
Walter

Game of Thrones
Tyrion
Jaime
Jon Snow

The Walking Dead
Prison Rick Grimes
The Governor
Injured Daryl

Akim

Banned
I really want to get all of the GoT figures. Me and my gf have:

Dany
Tyrion
Khal Drogo
Ned
The Hound

I can't buy just one.

Bii

Since the start of this thread, looks like everyone who just jumped in now has a sizable collection, haha.

I only had three Funkos (Russel and Carl from Up and Derrick Rose) and have added Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord from redeeming points from the Disney Movie Rewards site. I also like them to stay in their respective boxes which is something I didn't do for the Up Funkos. :(

Since the start of this thread, looks like everyone who just jumped in now has a sizable collection, haha.

At the moment, I only have Sharknado, Tyrael, and Diablo. I have some others on order, but I don't plan on going crazy with them. These are the kind of item that can become a real money-sink if you let it. And I have too many other hobbies to let it progress to that point.

Also, yay NYCC exclusives:

I really want to get all of the GoT figures. Me and my gf have:

Dany
Tyrion
Khal Drogo
Ned
The Hound

I can't buy just one.
But there are too many of them, easier to do that with a smaller collection. I'm getting all the Mass Effect Pops.

I've been debating between starting a collection of the Pop Vinyls or Fabrikations.

The Fabrikations are cute, but I never got the itch to collect plushes. All things considered, I've seen some in person and they look like they're better quality than the vinyls.

Messi

I only had three Funkos (Russel and Carl from Up and Derrick Rose) and have added Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord from redeeming points from the Disney Movie Rewards site. I also like them to stay in their respective boxes which is something I didn't do for the Up Funkos. :(

Wat?

wetwired

What's customer service like with Funko? The Heath Ledger Joker I have has massive runs of glue down his coat on one side

jred2k

Is anybody else signed up for Loot Crate? My first just came in today and it had an Alien REAction figure and a Mystery Mini.

FrsDvl

I'm finally going to start (slowly) collecting these little guys. I've been eyeing them for a long time now, and always figured I'd be such a waste of money. But after my girlfriend saw a few of the Disney ones, she really wants to start buying some of these, which in turn, made me feel less bad about buying them. Going to pick up my first one or two next weekend! Don't know which yet, but I'm excited!

Akim

Banned
I'm finally going to start (slowly) collecting these little guys. I've been eyeing them for a long time now, and always figured I'd be such a waste of money. But after my girlfriend saw a few of the Disney ones, she really wants to start buying some of these, which in turn, made me feel less bad about buying them. Going to pick up my first one or two next weekend! Don't know which yet, but I'm excited!

They are kind of a waste of money. But if it makes you happy, then it isn't really. My justification is one costs about as much as it costs me to grab a lunch. No big deal. I keep it to 1-2 per paycheck.

Zombine

Banned
At the moment, I only have Sharknado, Tyrael, and Diablo. I have some others on order, but I don't plan on going crazy with them. These are the kind of item that can become a real money-sink if you let it. And I have too many other hobbies to let it progress to that point.

Also, yay NYCC exclusives:

I just came here to post this. I'll be picking them up at the event.

Top Bottom