• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

jred2k

From the Guardians OT:

SONUVABITCH

tumblr_m9357pcp1Y1qh7w1h.gif

Salamando

Mine did as well as of last night, and like yours, there's little in it; even the multitude of Disney and My Little Pony figures they had are nowhere to be seen.

Mine looked like they brought out all of their Pops from "the back". There were ones I hadn't seen in ages there. Wall-E, all the new Magic, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad ones. There were 3-4 of each of the Guardians of the Galaxy....except for Groot.

Mine looked like they brought out all of their Pops from "the back". There were ones I hadn't seen in ages there. Wall-E, all the new Magic, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad ones. There were 3-4 of each of the Guardians of the Galaxy....except for Groot.

Chances are, if they just set up the new fixtures, they also just received all that new product. I doubt it was sitting around before that.

I saw Gamora, but none of the other Guardians (figures).

wetwired

I am wetwired and I have an addiction.

So it'd only been a week since I got my first vinyls, Slimer and batman. My son has claimed batman so I'm already eyeing off the tdk batman to replace it.

In the last week I've bought, tdk joker, a 60s Robin for my son, a wonder woman for my daughter and a Peter venkman for myself :/

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

So it'd only been a week since I got my first vinyls, Slimer and batman. My son has claimed batman so I'm already eyeing off the tdk batman to replace it.

In the last week I've bought, tdk joker, a 60s Robin for my son, a wonder woman for my daughter and a Peter venkman for myself :/

ChpQbqY.gif

Better get on those LEGO POP! MOCs soon. ;)

You are already broke.

You know, I would totally buy some Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Pops. Too bad nickelodeon is trashing the series.

Now picture this, the cute team avatar standing on your shelf.

Maybe a limited edition of Aang with hair, Zuko still in his prince outfit.

Oh, thank you for that.

On the topic of characters you want to see as Pops, I dunno, I really want an official John Constantine Pop.

I mean, I guess one could mod the Castiel Pop to have blonde hair, but it's not the same, and I suck with arts and crafts anyway.

My wife is getting into this. At first she rolled her eyes at them, but now she has a Tinkerbell and Snow White. We saw a few at B&N last night and while I was geeking out over the Star Trek ones she found Minnie Mouse and Mrs. Potts with Chip.

She's also now seen the Wizard of Oz ones.

She'll need a shelf somewhere for hers.

Zombine

Banned
Just ordered a Biker Daryl for my girlfriend and she has no idea. The sculpt for that one is fantastic I think. I'm pretty sure this one will kick start her acceptance of the figures.

gsrjedi

I gathered up all my Pops and opened them to put on this newly emptied bookcase. I need to make some risers for the ones in back. Bought my first ones last year at SDCC, didn't realize I had this many - 31 (not pictured is the Biker Scout since he's in my Biker Scout collection)

Just ordered a Biker Daryl for my girlfriend and she has no idea. The sculpt for that one is fantastic I think. I'm pretty sure this one will kick start her acceptance of the figures.

Awesome. Is that the one with longer hair and crossbow? It also has the bloody version? I just got mine in the mail today.

My local B&N got some new stuff for a change. They got in True Blood and Breaking Bad POPs, along with Scarface, Rocketeer, and a few of the Roger Rabbit characters.

I gathered up all my Pops and opened them to put on this newly emptied bookcase. I need to make some risers for the ones in back. Bought my first ones last year at SDCC, didn't realize I had this many - 31 (not pictured is the Biker Scout since he's in my Biker Scout collection)

That's a good little shelving unit to display them in. You might want to look into getting some risers for the ones in the back row, though. They're kind of obscured by the ones in front. RISERS FIX EVERYTHING.

gsrjedi

That's a good little shelving unit to display them in. You might want to look into getting some risers for the ones in the back row, though. They're kind of obscured by the ones in front. RISERS FIX EVERYTHING.

That's the plan, the figures have all been in boxes so I just wanted to get them free.

Any good online stores for ordering these, that give you the option to combine orders by month to save shipping?

check out BigBadToyStore, they have a shipping option called 'Pile of Loot' that will combine all your orders for up to 6 months to save on the shipping cost.

tm24

That's the plan, the figures have all been in boxes so I just wanted to get them free.

Use the boxes as risers!

Realized i never ordered the CM Punk or Austin Funkos. So got those along with a preorder on the macho man and Dbry ones.

Also, ET funko is fucking adorable. I have no attachment to the movie, but holy shit my cousin went crazy when i showed her

I bought Batman Beyond today. I think I need Darkseid, too.

Use the boxes as risers!

That wouldn't be a bad idea if it wouldn't look like shit. Maybe if you wrapped the boxes in plain paper or something. But no, you'd need to buy actual risers if you're aiming for something more than a ghetto look.

Also, I think someone should build a website like this for POP! figures. So everyone can look at their collections and feel shame.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
When did Amazon get so bad at new POP! preorders? Still waiting on that Roger Rabbit I preordered ages ago.

Top Bottom