• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Goooood. Let the POP! flow through you.

In other news, I spiced up the first post with more images. I also totally did NOT forget to add the Hikari line of figures into there. Nope. Nosiree. Been there the entire time.

It's starting to look like a real OT, now. One thing I would add would be some text describing the basics. What they are, where to buy them, and probably a bit about exclusives as well.

Messi

Wait, those Arkham Pops. Does that mean Harley and Joker wont be exclusive anymore.

please please please

Replicant

I already ordered three fucking Baymax figures. Regular, armored, and Amazon exclusive Nurse, which I still have yet to see a picture of. Probably intentional. It may be spoilerific.

Does Amazon already sell/allow us to pre-order them? All I see is an expensive 3rd party seller.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I now have two of these things -- Walter White and the Gen Con 2014 Ajani Goldmane.

Help me.

A seller on Amazon cancelled my Garrus order, because they ran out of stock :(

Now the new seller doesn't even ship outside the US.

A seller on Amazon cancelled my Garrus order, because they ran out of stock :(

Now the new seller doesn't even ship outside the US.

oh, I know how tricky importing figures can be. I can't imagine importing POP figures to be very cost-effective though in terms of shipping fees.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
If the bobble is as good as Groot's, then it will definitely feel like it's dancing. Seriously, give 'em a light tap and Groot shakes his head for ages.

If the bobble is as good as Groot's, then it will definitely feel like it's dancing. Seriously, give 'em a light tap and Groot shakes his head for ages.

Pretty much what I'm hoping for actually. Was thinking of possibly putting Velcro on the bottom of the pot (the other to my car's dashboard) and letting Groot "dance" in the car while I drive.

Pre-ordered 6" Deathwing from WoW.

I know I've said it before, but the vast majority of the human figures do nothing for me. It's the creatures and stuff that I like. Thankfully, that means these things will probably be less of a money-sink for me than many others.

zychi

Banned
Pre-ordered 6" Deathwing from WoW.

I know I've said it before, but the vast majority of the human figures do nothing for me. It's the creatures and stuff that I like. Thankfully, that means these things will probably be less of a money-sink for me than many others.
Link where you preordered plz?

I want to collect my favorite character or representative from every influential franchise in my life. I already have Lion-O and access to my son's Leonardo (plus Venkman from the Ghostbusters collection already on the way) so I need:
Klassic Reptile (MK 2 and/or 3)
Yoshimitsu (Tekken 2 and/or 3 version preferably)
Godzilla
Connor from AC3 (which is already available)
A NY Giants football player (L.T. preferably)
A raptor from Jurassic Park
A Collossus from Shadow of the Colossus
Pyramid Head (SH2 version only)
Raiden (MGS2, 4 and/or Rising)
Sora (Nightmare Before Xmas version)
Diablos (FFVIII summon)
Weltall (Xenogears)

Get on it Funko!

Okay. I think I'm working the POP! bug out of my system. I'll buy one here and there, but I'm not going to spend fucktons on these things. Just the ones that I really like. I got Diablo and Tyrael in the mail today. They're really cool, and I'm going to display them with the Diablo skull / flash drive combo that came with the Diablo III CE.

wetwired

Someone save me, I just went to the Brisbane Oz Comic Con and picked up a Slimer and Batman, I fear this could be the end of my wallet.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Someone save me, I just went to the Brisbane Oz Comic Con and picked up a Slimer and Batman, I fear this could be the end of my wallet.

6opokCd.gif

We've claimed Wetwired! I repeat, Wetwired down! Wetwired down!

Now go MOC some POP! LEGO figures. :p

Zombine

Banned
The Hulk Hogan Pop figure that comes with the limited edition of WWE2k15 is gonna be worth some cash. So glad I snagged a copy.

Oh yeah, I'm prepared for Amazon to honor only 10% of those Groot preorders, with the rest pushed to infinity and beyond like my Vegeta.

The Hulk Hogan Pop figure that comes with the limited edition of WWE2k15 is gonna be worth some cash. So glad I snagged a copy.

Oh yeah, I'm prepared for Amazon to honor only 10% of those Groot preorders, with the rest pushed to infinity and beyond like my Vegeta.

It's not even the good Hogan! Fuck that shit! :p

wetwired

6opokCd.gif

We've claimed Wetwired! I repeat, Wetwired down! Wetwired down!

Now go MOC some POP! LEGO figures. :p

Ooh not a bad idea, like those cube dudes only rounder :p

I imagine you're gonna end up with all the Ghostbuster figures.

I have all the 3 main guys, ecto 1 and winston and the stay puft in my amazon cart now...so tempting to hit "buy", There's also the 60s batmobile and some frozen characters for my daughter...must resist placing order.

Wetwired noooooooo think of the Lego!!

haha I did, I thought "hmm I don't know if I can afford to collect 2 different things" then I thought I've spent more on a single minifig that what a funko pop costs :p

Top Bottom