• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Preordered my first Pop figure off Amazon. It's for Dancing Baby Groot.

Can't wait.
3AQmK.gif

I've been meaning to ask.... Is there any logic to the way POP! figures are numbered?

No, im not going to buy those...even if they are the 90's X-men one....

I think Magneto looks really good. And I love Mystique's pose.

Hot Topic is supposed to have Earth 2 Batman? I might have to stop in there.

I checked my local HT the other day and came up with zilch. I'll definitely pick him up if I can find him.

The four-pack is only available as a Con Exclusive, and the guys are covered in marshmallow goo. They don't make the standard four in a pack, gotta buy them all separately. Which becomes a problem because of Winston.

Winston is advertised on the back of their boxes as being sold alone, but I have NEVER seen him outside of the car, or even available anywhere in-person to buy. His price seems to range from $24-34 (US).

Really annoying since he's the only one I need to finish my collection.

Ordered the 4-pack from Amazon. Pricing it out, I would be paying the same for four separate purchases with a car that, while cool, I don't really need or want. And having "splooge" covered (it's in the item description) figures is kind of neat.

I've been meaning to ask.... Is there any logic to the way POP! figures are numbered?

I've wondered this as well. I'm guessing they're separated by category (POP tv, movies, comics etc collections).

Cheska

Hot Topic is supposed to have Earth 2 Batman? I might have to stop in there.

Those 90s X-Men look great too..

Yeah, I think Bats is a Hot Topic exclusive. That's where I picked mine up, paired up with Buffy.

Agree with Messi though, where the heck is Rogue!? OR GAMBIT!? :O

The Funkos Pop! are the western Nendoroids.

Im looking forward for more Blizzard figures, i already have the starcraft,warcraft and diablo ones.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Bought the Jack Sparrow one for my sister and the My Melody (Sanrio) one for my gf.. the hell is wrong with me

Now that we have Pops in vehicles (i.e., Batman in the Batmobile), we are gonna desperately need Speed Racer in the Mach V...

... and maybe Luke in an X-Wing.

Chairhome

So I see they have Buffy ones now, and my wife would like me to get some for her birthday. Hoping my comic store gets these in soon so I don't have to pay $20 on amazon.

I have Cortana, Rocket (x2 somehow), Raven, Garrus, Tali and Grunt. I preordered Groot-in-a-pot. I really, really want the regular Groot, but can't seem to find it anywhere that isn't a hundred bucks or more.

Okay guys, I need you opinion.

Which one should I get? The Old Man or Pink Bunny Ralphie? And seriously, I can only choose one right now.

Funko-A-CHRISTMAS-STORY-3pc-3.75-POP-VINYL-FIGURE-SET-with-Pink-Bunny-Ralphie-The-Old-Man-Cowboy-Ralphie-0.jpg

jred2k

Update to the collection. I placed my first order two weeks ago. :|

The Captain Spaulding is probably my favourite. The Jimmie one is pretty great, too. I hope they release The Wolf. A Harvey Keitel POP vinyl would be too good to not own.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Update to the collection. I placed my first order two weeks ago. :|

VIbz9QK.gif

Goooood. Let the POP! flow through you.

In other news, I spiced up the first post with more images. I also totally did NOT forget to add the Hikari line of figures into there. Nope. Nosiree. Been there the entire time.

Top Bottom