• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Movement

Went into hot topic today to spend my hot cash and ended up grabbing a Jason Voorhees chase! My first chase in the wild.

Also, my new shelf!
4o2vqZr.jpg

Ashok

Banned
OMG. Funko just added an X-Files placeholder section to their website. I desperately need a Dana Scully Funko POP! Vinyl. :D

gsrjedi

Do you have any pics? I always liked the Biker Scouts.

There's really not much, I made a shelf for the Sideshow Speeder Bike premium format and it was kind of lonely up there so I put the rest of my Biker Scout stuff with it. A homemade replica blaster, the Kotobukiya statue, Pop! vinyl, & the Gentle Giant mini-bust.

There's really not much, I made a shelf for the Sideshow Speeder Bike premium format and it was kind of lonely up there so I put the rest of my Biker Scout stuff with it. A homemade replica blaster, the Kotobukiya statue, Pop! vinyl, & the Gentle Giant mini-bust.

You put the scope on backwards....

Jzero

So how long do these take to go from prototype to "i can buy it". I'm guessing the pin head won't be out this year.

gsrjedi

I've got a code from Hot Topic from ordering recently with them. I forgot about it and it expires in 11 hours and I'm not going to use it, so I figured I'd post it here in case they have some Pop!s someone wants. It's $15 off an order of $30 or more.
MBSPN2B4
if you use it post so others know it's been used.

You put the scope on backwards....

yeah, I know. It was already glued on by the time I realized

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Amazon has the Buffy POP! Vinyls in stock now. I remember someone on here really wanted them. Go nuts!

TripOpt55

I have 4 GoT ones (Dany, Arya, Jon, Tyrion) and Altair (Assassin's Creed) and Jason Voorhees. I love these things so much. My birthday just passed and I think I'm going to buy myself a couple as a late birthday present to myself. Just need to decide on which. Really like Elsa/Anna from Frozen.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I put a personal limit of 2 Funko's a month tops for myself.

So naturally I didn't stick to it (by quite a bit) last month and well, just put a new order in:

Please send help.

flkraven

So, I just bought my first Pop Vinyl. Commander Sheppard. Am I fucked now? Should I just file for bankruptcy in advance?

So, I just bought my first Pop Vinyl. Commander Sheppard. Am I fucked now? Should I just file for bankruptcy in advance?

I went to order some medication from Amazon last night.

I ended up with 5 Funkos in my cart.

If you have a house, I suggest selling now.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love spending money to save money.

Isn't it the best thing ever?

"Yeah, I totally need to add this other thing so I save out the 2 bucks for shipping, a 2 buck discount on this next item is so worth it!"

Feelsgoodman.

Leependi

I watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 yesterday so naturally had to get Toothless and Hiccup. Took ages to find a UK site which has them both in stock though for a reasonable price but I found them eventually. :)

My wife's birthday today. In addition to a bunch of other stuff, she got Minnie Mouse and Mrs Potts with Chip. She loves them and already has them up with her others.

Top Bottom