• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Remember when Hasbro ended up making Star Wars figures out of characters that had three seconds of screen time? Funko is getting there. :D

remember that iconic episode 7 character Varmik? Theyre already there lol

5650_varmik.jpg

Quick

Banned
Looking to sell some Funkos, and I was wondering if Pop Price Guide is accurate enough to start out with pricing my stuff.

Zero315

Banned
God can you imagine if Funko ever got Nintendo licenses? Or Pokemon? They would never stop making money.
I want this to happen just to see the meltdowns on gaming side from people who hate Funko but love Nintendo/Pokémon.

Probably won't happen for a while if it ever does. I think Jakks has the Nintendo license to make those awful World of Nintendo figures.

Drayco21

Apparently Funko has been trying for years, Nintendo just doesn't have any interest. Between the Jakks master license, their own Amiibo stuff, and Nintendo just being Nintendo, I don't think it's going to happen.

I'd buy the shit out of some Kirby and Fire Emblem Funko Pops if it ever happened though.

I want this to happen just to see the meltdowns on gaming side from people who hate Funko but love Nintendo/Pokémon.

Probably won't happen for a while if it ever does. I think Jakks has the Nintendo license to make those awful World of Nintendo figures.

"Didn't you say once that Funko's were stupid bobble heads and you would never buy one of those pieces of shit?"

"BUT THEY MADE A MEW ONE!"

At the very least I could see Pokemon due to TPC liking to do their own thing. I doubt Nintendo would ever lend their IPs.

Square is very much the same way. So much so that it's literally a miracle that we're getting some Nier Automata scale figures from Flare.

Ronabo

Of course Luna Lovegood is a SDCC exclusive!

Every single fucking pop lately I want has either been a Funko.com (Envy Adams, Roxy Richter) exclusive or some other exclusive.

I give up. I'm gonna sell my collection soon I think.

Any takers?

I like Luna and Harry, not sure they are something absolutely have to have though. So far i am in for Snoke, maybe leia and R2, twin peaks 2 pack, Clara, Steve, Mr. Clarke, ren and stimpy 2 pack.

I fear for the video game and disney waves. My 2 main collections.

Every single fucking pop lately I want has either been a Funko.com (Envy Adams, Roxy Richter) exclusive or some other exclusive.

Any takers?

sdcc pops really arent difficult to get at all unless they are numbered, which Luna isnt

Any takers?

Are those prices your prices? Or the prices that they're just going for at the moment?

How the eff is Amy from BBT worth $50? haha

Side note - Would you do $15 shipped for Mr/Mrs Pac-Man? And do you still have the boxes for them?

shingi70

Banned
In hindsight I feel a bit bad for taking all my pops out of their boxes.

Any news on what retailers are getting which exclusives. I really Ares, Bruce Wayne, Aquaman pops.

LycanXIII

In hindsight I feel a bit bad for taking all my pops out of their boxes.

Any news on what retailers are getting which exclusives. I really Ares, Bruce Wayne, Aquaman pops.

Probably wont know until a week or so before. It'll leak though.

Funko is starting their own Pop line, called Funko Monsters, which features creatures that they come up with.

https://www.funko-shop.com/collections/collectibles/products/pop-monsters-tumblebee

12979_Monsters_Tumblebee_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Also, Elvira Rock Candy, and Horror PSH.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-elvira-rock-candy-horror-pint-size-heroes

jpeg

jpeg

I recognize all of the PSH except for the one next to Cthulhu, what's that one?

zeemumu

jpeg

I recognize all of the PSH except for the one next to Cthulhu, what's that one?

Let's see...

on top are Stripe and Carrie. Left to right on the bottom are Pinhead, Jason, Elvira, Beetlejuice, Freddy, Pennywise, Cthulhu, Michael Myers, Chucky, and...Krampus, I think. The goat look and the chains are Krampus things, but it's not the Legendary Pictures Krampus because you never see that one's face. He wears a mask made out of an old man's face.

Zero315

Banned
Let's see...

on top are Stripe and Carrie. Left to right on the bottom are Pinhead, Jason, Elvira, Beetlejuice, Freddy, Pennywise, Cthulhu, Michael Myers, Chucky, and...Krampus, I think. The goat look and the chains are Krampus things, but it's not the Legendary Pictures Krampus because you never see that one's face. He wears a mask made out of an old man's face.

Yeah, I think it's supposed to be Krampus. I kinda want all those. I wonder if the Carrie one is a glimpse at what the Carrie chase is gonna look like.

FUCK they got me with the Disney Pops. I need Chip & Dale, even if it means waiting for a non-flocked version I gotta have them.

Also, Nega..tron? Isn't Darkwing's rival NegaDuck? Or is there another one I've never heard of?

Edit: Looked it up and yep! I had no idea that Negatron was a thing, guess I missed that episode. WELP time to rewatch Darkwing Duck!

Sponge

Banned
Also, Nega..tron? Isn't Darkwing's rival NegaDuck? Or is there another one I've never heard of?

Yep, he's a different character. Negaduck is Darkwing from a parallel universe, but Negatron is a living manifestation of Darkwing's evil side. Go figure.

We are getting a really a cool Negaduck pop though.

13262_DarkwingDuck_Negaduck_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Top Bottom