• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

funny: Settlers 7 US vs EU boxarts

Doesn't seem to not work for non Australians... keep trying

Use an Aussie address at the billing section if you have to.

Use

14 Kalinda Rd
Ringwood North 3136
AU

I've got 28 Gig in line downloading 5 games.

I got HAWX, HAWX 2, ENDWAR, RUSE and Settlers 7

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
ColonialRaptor said:
Someone seriously has to post a new thread.

Fuck that, let's keep this stuff as discreet as possible. Otherwise the entire internet will know and Ubisoft will fix the problem asap, let's see how much time we can keep this quiet before it explodes. Also i haven't got my free game yet :D

Gexecuter said:
Fuck that, let's keep this stuff as discreet as possible. Otherwise the entire internet will know and Ubisoft will fix the problem asap, let's see how much time we can keep this quiet before it explodes. Also i haven't got my free game yet :D

Haha... yeah, i've got my free games so I want lots of people to find out about it.

Frikken wicked!

Anyone from the States got it to work yet?

I'm downloading at 3MB/s here, it's really choking my net connection lol

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Won't let me click on the continue button, :(

edit:i'm in the states, using a proxy site

aussieproxy.info
don't know if that's a good one or not

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Pikelet said:
Site is getting slammed hard. Im cashing in approximately 20 or so games, i feel so dirty.

I'm adding every $0.00 game I can find (excluding the bundles - I just add the games separately).

Almost done. Site is slow as shit.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
JaseC said:
I'm adding every $0.00 game I can find (excluding the bundles - I just add the games separately).

Since your getting everything, you should try increasing the quantity of each to like 100. Can't have enough serial keys.

JaseC

user_nat said:
Since your getting everything, you should try increasing the quantity of each to like 100. Can't have enough serial keys.

Haha, that's an idea. :p

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
ColonialRaptor if you are feeling charitable you could save some keys for gaffers that can't take advantage of this promo right now(AKA me :/) I have feeling Ubi is gonna take this one down fast.

Gexecuter said:
ColonialRaptor if you are feeling charitable you could save some keys for gaffers that can't take advantage of this promo right now(AKA me :/) I have feeling Ubi is gonna take this one down fast.
I like your thinking! ;).

_Bro

Banned
Pretty sure all prices just changed.

Congratulations to our winners of the Ubisoft catalogue! Enjoy your games and have a great night.

Pikelet

_Bro said:
Pretty sure all prices just changed.

Congratulations to our winners of the Ubisoft catalogue! Enjoy your games and have a great night.
I just completed my order after you said that, might still work?

I had to retry about 20 times after each step because it kept sending an error message, worked in the end though.

Still says all Zero for me.

I got some keys for games that I probably won't download, so yeah I'll share them for people if they want?

The following keys are on offer:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (is this worth playing? what kind of game is it? lol)
Far Cry
Far Cry 2

I wonder if I can purchase them all again and get more keys? lol

JaseC

Okay, I just bought all 61 (excludes bundles and Settlers 7 which I "bought" earlier) $0.00 items from Ubi's store. As far as getting additional copies is concerned, well, increasing the desired quantity is done via a button a button that causes the page to refresh (which takes a good 30 seconds or so) each time you press it, so no going straight up to 5 or whatever - the quantity goes up by increments of 1.

I love you GAF, but I'm not sitting here for an hour or two clicking a plus sign. :p

Edit: I will go through the list and hand out the shit I don't want, though.

Edit 2: Actually, I'll wait a while and see if Ubi do anything about revoking the keys. No point handing them out if they're going to be useless.

ColonialRaptor said:

I got some keys for games that I probably won't download, so yeah I'll share them for people if they want?

Rainbow Six Vegas
Far Cry
Far Cry 2

Oh man, can I get Far Cry 2?

Zomba13

If anyone has codes and are not gonna use them, could I get some? I tried to get them with an Australian proxy but it didn't work.

JaseC

Oh, hey, apparently I missed some amazing titles such as Imagine Fashion Designer and Catz 2.

Heavy said:
Oh man, can I get Far Cry 2?

U have PM.

Zomba, which of the games that I listed would you like the key for?

Far Cry 2 is already gone.

Apparently the games activate on Steam, so if any of these games are listed to download through Steam I think you can use the key to download it and install through Steam if you want to try.

JaseC

Pikelet said:
keep trying, it happened to me and it eventually worked.

I think the prices may have reset though

I just "bought" the crappy puzzle and kiddie games I'd missed for $0.00.

JaseC

ColonialRaptor said:
Apparently the games activate on Steam, so if any of these games are listed to download through Steam I think you can use the key to download it and install through Steam if you want to try.

I'd be wary of this, actually. If Ubisoft decide to revoke the keys (which they most certainly will) it's also possible they'll ask Valve to revoke the keys from the Steam accounts to which they are tied. In which case, it's likely possible Valve will drop the ban hammer.

ColonialRaptor said:
U have PM.

Zomba, which of the games that I listed would you like the key for?

Far Cry 2 is already gone.

Unfortunately, the key didn't work for Steam.

Anybody know another place I can put the Far Cry 2 key in and download? Don't see anything on Ubi's site.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't seem to find any Aussie proxies that work, so add me to the list of people that would be eternally grateful and gracious if someone got me an extra R.U.S.E. key.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
JaseC said:

Same, proxy males it 10 times worse.

Dug

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:

Rainbow Six Vegas
Far Cry
Far Cry 2

Could I have the Rainbow Six Vegas key?

Top Bottom