• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future & Young Thug - "Super Slimey"

Salsa

got high got laid currently on a bus going home still coming down at 7am and:

Xp4X0x6_d.jpg

memorable moment

edit:

shit
goes
hard

Got off a plane fully suited after just getting The Job Offer. Popped this on and hit a bad wop at 1:30 am. I wasn’t even blazed. This shit bangs.

CoolOff

4 Da Gang -> Killed Before -> Mink Flow.

rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

Different color diamonds, I'm a peacock
Different color diamonds, I'm a peacock

rejoice.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hard work pays off, trust me (Pays off)
Sober as I am, don't touch me (Touch me)
Seeming like the drugs is saying flush me
Everyday, I plan on getting lucky

drake-3.w529.h352.gif

I fuck with the hook too but I want Swae Lee just to redo the entire song TBH, Hendrix can stay.

EDIT: Wrong thread lol but still bnags

I need, Chinese molly, Hong Kong
I need, good drank, big strong

shit is good. too bad they couldn't get at least one metro track though but i still like it.

collige

Banned
Just finished my first listen. General impression: it's an above average Future album, but a below average Thugger album. Better than FUTURE or HNDRXX, but nowhere near the highs of BTG or Jeffery. Feed me Dope and Killed Before are highlights. It's way better than WATTBA though. I also felt that a lot of the tempos were really high. While this fits Future's style well, it doesn't really give Thugger space to really deliver emotionally.

One pet peeve I have with these collab tapes is that the artists don't really spend much time overlapping in the same way that say, Migos or Beastie Boys would so it really comes off like the verses were recorded totally independently. Compare stuff on this album to tracks like Relationship or Whole Lot and the latter feel a lot more organic.

____

Just finished my first listen. General impression: it's an above average Future album, but a below average Thugger album. Better than FUTURE or HNDRXX, but nowhere near the highs of BTG or Jeffery. Feed me Dope and Killed Before are highlights. It's way better than WATTBA though. One pet peeve I have with these collab tapes is that the artists don't really spend much time overlapping in the same way that say, Migos or Beastie Boys would so it really comes off like the verses were recorded totally independently. Compare stuff on this album to tracks like Relationship or Whole Lot and the latter feel a lot more organic.

First thing I noticed is toned down Thugger, which I'll have to keep listening to see if I like or not.

Really like Future in this one. Not so much reliance on the autotune, but just enough to make it sound like FUTURE®. Group Home is for me a highlight, really like his voice on that one. Raspy, deep

Top Bottom