• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FX’s ‘The Bridge’ Picked Up To Series - Kruger & Bichir star - July 2013 premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a strange thing not to mention the character's condition in the first three episodes.

I'm pretty excited for this show (now that Hannibal's finished it's season), so I hope that isn't any sort of turn-off for viewers.

Clevinger

Seems a strange thing not to mention the character's condition in the first three episodes.

I'm pretty excited for this show (now that Hannibal's finished it's season), so I hope that isn't any sort of turn-off for viewers.

Don't worry, the ratings will be terrible regardless thanks to FX's marketing people being intent on repeating Terriers.

;_;

Andy Greenwald on the current pivot from anti-hero television to murder victim television:

- The Bridge, Broadchurch, and TV's Victim Obsession

His full review of The Bridge is coming soon(ish), but in the meantime he had this to say:
This summer, viewers will have two equally strong options when it comes to juvenile corpses, shocked communities, and dogged, troubled investigators. The Bridge, premiering July 10 on FX, is an outstanding hour about the hunt for a serial killer on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border, written by Meredith Stiehm, the MVP of the Homeland writers' room. (I'll be writing much more on it soon.)

This starts up next Wednesday, and we're just a little over a week away from the premiere.

I'll get the OT up sometime this week.

That is a pretty well known and sad fact. Hollywood has no use for more than five women over the age of 35. If the 18 - 34 demographic doesn't want to fuck you you're shit out of luck.

A shame. I'm in the 18-34 demographic and I'd totally fuck Diane Kruger. I mean, GODDAMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom