• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF - help me name my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbecube

Tractor Duncan.

At kindergarten he'll be the coolest kid in class because he's a tractor, and later in life he can go by T. Duncan which is super badass.

alternatively give him the same name as your first kid and just call him 'two'

nero2082

I'd go for

William
Hank
Peter
ok this one is biased, that's my name

if I were you, I wouldn't go for something odd, your son might not like it in the end

Name your son whatever will not makes him embarassed sending his resume. Think of something practical for when your boy is no longer a boy but a man.

Think about not embarrassing children and force them to change names.

wetwired

Raiden.

I almost got away with it until my brother in law said "oh cool from mortal kombat" and my wife nixed it from then on

Name your son whatever will not makes him embarassed sending his resume. Think of something practical for when your boy is no longer a boy but a man.

Think about not embarrassing children and force them to change names.
Interesting theory here....

Serious question:. Would the name Oscar turn this child into a social pariah these days?

slider

Serious question:. Would the name Oscar turn this child into a social pariah these days?

Depends on the local scene I think. There's a few child Oscars I meet at various clubs / activities that I take my son to. Their parents seem normal enough (i.e. really annoying). Can't comment on the kids of course as they're just kids.

Edit: Read the OP and surname as forename thing so just in case no one has suggested it: Barron.

Aggie CMD

xXxSn1p35BRO69xXx

IRL he will get the recognition to achieve and online he will retain the coveted anonymity we all desire. Win-Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom