• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

okay looking at this thread's top 10, esha's one of the highest posters to not've made an OT yet, along with tguy, 36, then peter, CRS

wtb.png

HiResDes

Hahaha, I really didn't mean to post that thread yet, was still toying with ideas and I forgot the lines. Blackace can you change it to GVF-HOP lO†6(66)l Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

CRS

Great interview right here.

Sean Price interviews Harry Fraud.

Harry Fraud: Yes, definitely do. I actually have a small kind of preview to that that’s going to come out at the top of the year. But my kind of compilation-single comes out November 6, and that’s called “Mean” and that’s featuring French Montana and Action Bronson. And that’s going to come out for free with Scion A/V. And then in February I’m going to put out a five-song compilation with all my friends; I’m sure you’ll be on there, everybody. All the homies. That’ll be for free too.

And then hopefully sometime in 2013, towards the end of 2013, I’ll put out the motherfucking monster LP. But I just feel like it’s important with the producer albums, a lot of times they come out and come-and-go, and they don’t really get that much attention or respect. So I just want to build it up real slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom