• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Seriously I wasnt, but fuck you for trying to call me out on bullshit.
Honest question here, all those posts calling Complex a pedophile and bashing on the show were in jest?

It just seems like a lot of hate for no reason, man.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Honest question here, all those posts calling Complex a pedophile and bashing on the show were in jest?

It just seems like a lot of hate for no reason, man.

Man, it's all jokes. Doubt anybody really cares what cartoons you watch. Sure, it's a bit weird to like a show made for pubescent girls...but whatever.

IrishNinja

You know I like you Tiger, but ima just have to stop you right here.

what

I think that's Ye's worst song that's not on Graduation.

its been forever, but i recall love lockdwon being one of the better tracks on the album
but you're a dirty pro-registration stark fan enzo, so you can't be trusted on anything

No one in here actually watches that show right? I mean i know theres a thread for it on here, but deep down i always hope its just one big sarcastic joke that got out of hand.

i heard it was the same people who did powerpuff girls, watched a few episodes - it's okay, nothing to go to conventions about
now adventure time, that's my shit

Never had one. Why don't you tell me what you enjoy about them and we'll go from there.

anybody who likes being primped and clean, should be thanked.

that's about it.

EDIT:
its been forever, but i recall love lockdwon being one of the better tracks on the album
but you're a dirty pro-registration stark fan enzo, so you can't be trusted on anything

who's my ninja, you're my ninja!
3AQmK.gif

mani/pedis fuckin rock.

*daps*

DominoKid

It was just an example,

Both Fem-GAF, Fashion-GAF, & Gay-GAF.. regular people both have the same problem..

what's wrong with mani/pedis?

speak up, son.

mani/pedis fuckin rock.

also rick ross lied about lemon pepper wings too. still gotta try em at wingstop proper but BWWs were terrible.

Hmm maybe I should get a pedi, my feet look like they're about to go down that crusty route and I don't have time for nasty ass looking feet.

CRS

Also, Zulu Guru reminds me a lot of A Sucker of Pumps, mainly production wise. Really, really solid album.

Want more TiRon & Ayomari material now though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Lemon Pepper on wings is such bullshit when there are much better rubs/sauces for wings. It is just a waste.

but i think if you're eating at Ross levels, you've got a few extra wings to try it out on...

I watched The Other Guys and read a Gaf thread about cucumber water and tried it out. Shit sucks or I did something wrong, so disappointed.

WanderingWind

but i think if you're eating at Ross levels, you've got a few extra wings to try it out on...

Exactly! There are like, 20 different wings at Wingstop. When you are either A) fat as fuck or B) drunk off your ass after partying on the beach on July 4 and swinging at a dude you thought was talking shit but was really talking to his dog that he was walking and so your girl had to get you in the car and drive you home while your dumbass is hollering about wings and wingstop was the only thing open on the way home so you tried a sample platter of like, 4 different wings, then lemon pepper is pretty good, is all I'm saying.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
but you're a dirty pro-registration stark fan enzo, so you can't be trusted on
I don't support registration, and neither would Tony if that was the same dude behind the suit and not some out-of-character psychopath.

He took the short-term L, but Cap won

Recon

Banned
Oh, we discussing horrible marvel comic runs too? Civil War was a piece of shit. Almost as bad as Secret Invasion...

IrishNinja

that's true. but the time tony got that negative zone prison running he was barely recognizable

okay looking at this thread's top 10, esha's one of the highest posters to not've made an OT yet, along with tguy, 36, then peter, CRS and dom. PD, hiilife, tyler, six, muddy, detox, cudder, killah kams, WW, spin-chan, zeus, soli, complex and so on - which of you deviants is gonna head/maintain the next one? we still gotta work on this title.

GAF-Hop |OTVI| YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK
alternate title: where yo grandma stay 'round, my ninja

ps WW cmon son, cyk coulda made that point without bodyin Xavier doe

Recon

Banned
What makes Secret Invasion even worse is that DC's big event book during that time was wayyyy better. Final Crisis may have been a mind fuck, but it mind fucked me so right.

DominoKid

Lemon Pepper on wings is such bullshit when there are much better rubs/sauces for wings. It is just a waste.

it was. the other wings i got were the desert heat rub. those were fuckin dank.

sn: kirko did it. he made a song i liked, granted french helped. but walk on green is sick.
it sounds like a budget wiz song. but its sick. he's really good at copying other rappers styles. i wonder who he's ghostwritten for.

S'all lov here folk

Oh, we discussing horrible marvel comic runs too? Civil War was a piece of shit. Almost as bad as Secret Invasion...

The only thing that Civil War did right was that there was a She-Hulk book near by to read.

#danslottnshulkie <3

otherwise Civil war belongs in your local trash heap.

Esch

Banned
mani/pedis fuckin rock.

also rick ross lied about lemon pepper wings too. still gotta try em at wingstop proper but BWWs were terrible.

1)wow.

2) Yeah lemon pepper is that weak simple ghetto shit. Try making some of your own with a spice blend recipe off the internet or something. Its like when i see people thinking theyre putting together something special with wings by blasting them with seasoned salt. basic as fuck

WanderingWind

that's true. but the time tony got that negative zone prison running he was barely recognizable

okay looking at this thread's top 10, esha's one of the highest posters to not've made an OT yet, along with tguy, 36, then peter, CRS and dom. PD, hiilife, tyler, six, muddy, detox, cudder, killah kams, WW, spin-chan, zeus, soli, complex and so on - which of you deviants is gonna head/maintain the next one? we still gotta work on this title.

Yeah, but that wasn't Cyke anymore than Pro-Registration Iron Man was Tony. They wrote different characters to pull stupid shit out of their ass so Marvel could be all "'Murica is always right!"

/nerdrant

Honestly, it is the dumbest word used in this thread.

All I'm saying about this is that ICP jugalo fans back in the day used it all the time. This is who you sound like. Jugalos.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Sorry, HRD doesn't give a fuck about your title suggestions and went ahead and used a terrible one instead.

Recon

Banned
The new title would be fine if he didnt use a post from that llexh...Was it him? It was somebody equally as fucking dumb.

IrishNinja

What makes Secret Invasion even worse is that DC's big event book during that time was wayyyy better. Final Crisis may have been a mind fuck, but it mind fucked me so right.

SI was indeed a letdown, but i wish i couldve gotten from Final Crisis what you and a few people did, might re-read that one one day

the word ninja should be kept out of the thread title at all costs

counterpoint: coldvein should be kept out of the thread at all costs

Honestly, it is the dumbest word used in this thread.

based woop swag swerv etc
it's a substitute, ya'll would rather just use n*gga all day? those asterisks dont come cheap

Yeah, but that wasn't Cyke anymore than Pro-Registration Iron Man was Tony. They wrote different characters to pull stupid shit out of their ass so Marvel could be all "'Murica is always right!"

/nerdrant

but he is
yeah i hate that shit, i was a big fan of wolverine origins (the series) early on cause they were showing his past as a ruthless killer and not acting like it was mental programming/some other dumb cop-out, but shit always gets retconned

All I'm saying about this is that ICP jugalo fans back in the day used it all the time. This is who you sound like. Jugalos.

i thought we were taking it back, but hey, if ya'll listen to juggalos that much i guess that's cool, enjoy ya faygo

Sorry, HRD doesn't give a fuck about your title suggestions and went ahead and used a terrible one instead.

man i purposely left my man des off that list cause i dont think he wants the burden, but id be okay with whatever obscure danny brown b-side lyric he went with too i guess

The new title would be fine if he didnt use a post from that llexh...Was it him? It was somebody equally as fucking dumb.

He's innocent 'til proven guilty.

Did you HRD, did you do that foolishness?

Whats the new title?

GVF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

...fuck man.

EDIT: for the record, I hate that illuminati shit in my daily routine.. keep it on your twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom