• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
808's: Ye's best album and wonderful to listen to

MLP: For little girls and men who like little girls.

Both of these are facts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Co-signing 808's makes you interesting, Love lockdown was the shit.

now keep your ponies to yourself

to yourself

to yourself

now keep your ponies to yourself

you lose!
You know I like you Tiger, but ima just have to stop you right here.

what

I think that's Ye's worst song that's not on Graduation.

You know I like you Tiger, but ima just have to stop you right here.

what

Enzo you and I have disagreements about about Tony stark, and many marvel related problems.

Let's just agree to disagree...

The video in particular.. when you're trippin.. and the music from the album.. getting trippy mane?

shit son

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo you and I have disagreements about about Tony stark, and many marvel related problems.

Let's just agree to disagree...

The video in particular.. when you're trippin.. and the music from the album.. getting trippy mane?

shit son
ibl3xjdd8IavQg.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Let's just agree to disagree.

If you like 808s you deserve to be lumped in with MLP. An entire record filled with a guy singing who can't sing, crying over some bald headed video girl who somehow got impregnated by Wiz Khalifa, the dude whose sperm count is lower than Kam's old ass. Get the hell out of here.

Recon

Banned
If you like 808s you deserve to be lumped in with MLP. An entire record filled with a guy singing who can't sing, crying over some bald headed video girl who somehow got impregnated by Wiz Khalifa, the dude whose sperm count is lower than Kam's old ass. Get the hell out of here.

I love how you come in here only to ever talk shit about something.

WanderingWind

These threads are a safe haven for trolling, after all.

I resent that. I don't troll.

Recon forgets, but I also talk about shit y'all talked about like, last month. I'm the resident slowpoke on most records.

And, motherfucka, I just stood up for Mahvel last page! WTF?

Esch

Banned
I love how you come in here only to ever talk shit about something.

Its what happens when you get married. You start listening to eminem like you're 12 again, you can't find anything you enjoy, and your semen gets backlogged like a steam summer sale

WanderingWind

Its what happens when you get married. You start listening to eminem like you're 12 again, you can't find anything you enjoy, and your semen gets backlogged like a steam summer sale

Which is how your moms got that black eye. Once you release that pressure, watch out!

Esch

Banned
youd think that backed up semen would give you the energy to come up with something better than a your mom joke

WanderingWind

youd think that backed up semen would give you the energy to come up with something better than a your mom joke

Like Illmatic, sometimes the classics are just the best.

...and what's with the fascination about my semen, fam?
You'd think that backed up semen would give you the energy to come home with something better than your mom.

Sometimes you want steak, sometime you want reheated Steak 'Ums.

Recon

Banned
When talk turns to ponies, people get heated. Fuck that series and the pedophiles who watch it. Lets get back to our regularly scheduled Yeezy cycle.

I cant wait for the new thread. Its becoming like a 22 hour bus trip in here. Everyones grumpy, tired and smells like shit. And about one insult or macca troll from punching each other.

Lets all smoke some Lightning Alexander and bump some 808s. Its a good album.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
When talk turns to ponies, people get heated. Fuck that series and the pedophiles who watch it. Lets get back to our regularly scheduled Yeezy cycle.
Shit your still here? Thought you would be banned by now.

Guess if you really want to talk about yeezy then let me start off with, your wrong. Ain't no need for a cycle just straight up, your wrong.
So MLP is actually my little pony?? Good grief i had no idea thats what that meant.
The Fuck did you think it meant? These fanbois always wanna ask me about mlp. I ain't ever bring it up.

Recon

Banned
Shit your still here? Thought you would be banned by now.

Guess if you really want to talk about yeezy then let me start off with, your wrong. Ain't no need for a cycle just straight up, your wrong.

LMAO. That would of been funny if you hadn't been responding to my posts earlier. But keeping fucking ponies dude, we know what you are really after.

Recon

Banned
No one in here actually watches that show right? I mean i know theres a thread for it on here, but deep down i always hope its just one big sarcastic joke that got out of hand.

Complex Pedophile loves that shit. Even had a pony avatar at one point. Dude is suspect.

Edit: Wandering going with the down low gay bashing. No wonder pop-gaf hates us.

WanderingWind

And what is wrong with manicures? I'm not gay nor do I get manicures.. but especially with Gay-GAF hanging around?

speak up, son

Who said anything about gay people? You wouldn't be insinuating that all gay people get manicures, would you? Stereotyping is bad, Tiger. Very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom