• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man with Iron Fists
POS
Xzibit
Mackelmore
Freddie Gibs
Brother Ali
Meek Mill
Tech n9ne
MGK
Sean P
DJ Paul
and umm...Cashis release a mixtape, where he unsuccessfully tries to jump on the trap/ignorant bandwagon.

E-40/Too Short double album comes out on the 6th, and at least one of the albums has sprung a leak

On the 13th we've got
The Weeknd – Trilogy
Yelawolf & Travis Barker – Psycho White EP
Roc Marciano – Reloaded
Sheek Louch & Ghostface – Wu/Block
Murs & 9th Wonder – The Final Adventure
Buckshot & 9th Wonder – The Solution
Daz Dillinger – Witit Witit
Action Bronson – Rare Chandeliers

On the 20th
Ghostface Killah – Twelve Reasons To Die
Talib Kweli – Prisoner of Conscious
Jet Life – Jet World Order 2
Styles P – The World’s Most Hardest MC Project

22/23rd see a new fabolous and a new budden mixtape

27th
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – Art Of War III
Freeway – Diamond In The Ruff
Pac Div – GMB

December
Game – Jesus Piece
Masta Killa – Selling My Soul
Big Boi – Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors
Lil Wayne – I Am Not A Human Being 2
T.I. – Trouble Man
Big Sean – Hall Of Fame
Major props for this post dude. Adding relevant stuff to my to-do app now.

I'm enjoying Everyday Birthday way more than I should. That beat. If only Chris Brown died in the booth and never got to record any vocals.
I swear to god siddx' posts and opinions are the hardest to predict out of all of GAF-Hop. Goddamn.

we need to define what ya'll mean when you say (x) is a classic though, is that

1) that album that me/everybody was bumping that summer when i was getting crazy pussy
2) a perfect album/i cant think of an area it could improve (lyrically/thematically/production/otherwise)
3) an album where the highs were so high and the lows so infrequent that's the only word i can think of that applies
4) an album not only vetted by time but moreso by influence

or a combination of them?
3 and 4, bonus points for a combination (which is usually the case). For example, MBDTF only fulfills 3, but Illmatic fulfills both.

I think both 3 and 4 to be an inarguable classic though. That's so much ground in so many respects, it's hard to deny.

MGS4 was/is the greatest game released during this current gen.
Reconnaissance complete. L successfully retrieved. Returning to home base.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Modern kanye dick rider and proponent of shitty fighting games. Not eligible to hand out L's.
Modern Lupe dick rider and proponent of games made by a dude who desperately wants to be making movies instead but the industry knows to stay the fuck away. Magnet for Ls.

Recon

Banned
Modern Lupe dick rider and proponent of games made by a dude who desperately wants to be making movies instead but the industry knows to stay the fuck away. Magnet for Ls.

LMAO. Awe look at him, all trying hard. Keep going kid. Lupe > Kanye. MGS4 >SF4/MVC3

Recon

Banned
I smoked all my weeds. Bought 2 Grams of something called "midnight kush". I fucking hate people who name their weed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Real talk, MGS is a franchise I've always wanted to get into but I didn't play any game after MGS1. HD Collection finally came out for a console I own and I couldn't be bothered at this point though. Too many games I have already and been struggling to keep up with.

AC3 out this past week, Halo 4 next week, and Sticker Star the week after, AND I'm still not done BL2. Why can't I hold all of these games

Any GAF brothers gonna be on that Halo 4? I'd be down to play with y'all.

Nothing i hate more then people naming weed. Trying to differentiate their products and shit like they taking a business course ant the local adult night classes. Fuck off and give me my weed.

Enzo ill be on launch day, then i wont be playing for a week or two, got a shit load of college shit to do. But ill be playing that game alot after that

Recon

Banned
Nothing i hate more then people naming weed. Trying to differentiate their products and shit like they taking a business course ant the local adult night classes. Fuck off and give me my weed.

I just need to know if its good. I dont give a fuck if its called "sour diesel" or "Amnesia" or "Super duper purple power".

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Enzo ill be on launch day, then i wont be playing for a week or two, got a shit load of college shit to do. But ill be playing that game alot after that
I'm down for some Gaf Hop Halo 4 customs at some stage! Getting the game tomorrow. Super excited.
Awesome. And your lucky your getting it a day early.

Add my GT: arvinater

I won't be heavy on the MP for a while either (also got school shit + I always run through the campaign first) but I am for sure down for GAF-Hop customs.

Macca

Already got you Enzo, other fools feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Sexy Siddxy

naw just kidding. It's MaccaHacker

DominoKid

i came around to the weed naming thing. its fucking hilarious.
one of my dealers used to make it a point to come up w/ some silly ass name

Macca

oy can everyone stop posting like macca? I cant handle everyone on this tongue in cheek shit
Motherfuckers all be stealing my shit.

Now I know how you felt when I stole your avatar.

Also, anyone listen to that 40 - Too Short Function Music yet?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Control System is a good album, MGS4 is the greatest game all gen and Eazy-E is the greatest rapper of all time, only to be succeeded recently by Hopsin.

#JesusPiece

I actively HATE the Game, and I do fuck with Holy Water. :eek:

I felt like I just took an L.
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom