• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the best debut album since MotM. I can safely say that. And that was 3 years ago.

rivers.gif

CRS nailed it. This argument happens alot. I hated that album when i heard it first. I even bought that shit. Been told being sober prbably lead to me hating it.

Ill throw it on next time im fucked up. But an album isnt very good if you gotta be off your ass to enjoy.

CRS

CRS nailed it. This argument happens alot. I hated that album when i heard it first. I even bought that shit. Been told being sober prbably lead to me hating it.

Ill throw it on next time im fucked up. But an album isnt very good if you gotta be off your ass to enjoy.

You can be sober and still love the album. I do. Not being sober takes almost any album to the next level.

PBY

Banned

You really don't have to be. Its a great album regardless.

If you don't at least like a song like, I dunno the Pursuit of Happiness... not sure what to tell you.

I prefer that crazy dancey version...

How anyone can actually enjoy that album, i regret ever giving Cudi my hard earned money. Some of yall claiming classic??

Fucking hell. Standards are slipping with yall.

Macca

How anyone can actually enjoy that album, i regret ever giving Cudi my hard earned money. Some of yall claiming classic??

Some people prefer to branch out rather than just riding Wu Tang dick their whole life.

#MotMClassic
#JesusPiece

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

We see eye to eye on a lot of shit but this is definitely not one of them. I think Cudi is a fucking bitch made clown who can go eat a bowl of dicks till he chokes... but MOTM1 is a spectacular album. He can't rap for shit, he mumbles too much, he comes across like a whiny child sometimes, and make her say is one of the worst singles ever released, but all that is overcome by some amazing production and a strong vibe that Cudi's lackluster rapping and simplistic lyrics somehow fit with.

IrishNinja

gang signs out the window ya bish

So The Black Keys have an unreleased album entirely produced by RZA.
They need to leak that shit!

ric flair woooooooo
man the last few pages here have been a mess (ya'll just heard about that reese shit? ?quest and half of twitter was on about it yesterday, disgusting shit), more talk about medium sean...gonna go listen to GKMC again

Some people prefer to branch out rather than just riding Wu Tang dick their whole life.

zBLIB.jpg

Grzi

The Meek Mill album is pretty good, some really nice bangers on there. Traumatized is definitely a standout track.
With that said, I don't get people saying this is what GFID should have been. Ross' albums have always had a more varied sound, like movie soundtracks, a different track for every scene, while this album has a similar sound throughout, it always has the same vibe (not a bad thing).
I still like GFID a bit more though, the only thing that album needed was less tracks and the bonus tracks incorporated into the main part of the album. Ross should be ashamed for not realizing the album has unnecessary tracks, especially after making an album as tightly packed as Teflon Don.

T Dollarz

Listening to Kendrick on shuffle (Overly Dedicated, Section.80, GKMC w/bonus) is absolute bliss.

This got me thinking, why in the world is there no Kdot mix yet?!?!

IrishNinja

how you gon mix 2 albums though

ps love sosa video feels like an alternate reality where norman osborn runs shield and this is what happened to kriss kross

overcast

MOTM1 is a great album. Way better than it should be really.

That Reese shit is disgusting. How can you hit a female like that man?

The Meek Mill album is pretty good, some really nice bangers on there. Traumatized is definitely a standout track.
With that said, I don't get people saying this is what GFID should have been. Ross' albums have always had a more varied sound, like movie soundtracks, a different track for every scene, while this album has a similar sound throughout, it always has the same vibe (not a bad thing).
I still like GFID a bit more though, the only thing that album needed was less tracks and the bonus tracks incorporated into the main part of the album. Ross should be ashamed for not realizing the album has unnecessary tracks, especially after making an album as tightly packed as Teflon Don.

I believe they meant the theme of some of the songs fit the whole GFID title moreso than Ross' album and I'd personally agree with them.

Cudder

MOTM1 is a great album. Way better than it should be really.

That Reese shit is disgusting. How can you hit a female like that man?

what does this even mean. it "shouldn't" be good?

whatever. Cudi is 2 for 2 for songs on indicud. I'm actually pretty hyped for it. i hope its good so I dont have to keep wearing my name in shame anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom