• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I want to give a shoutout to FunkMaster Flex
And all the DJs across the world
I want to give a shoutout to my ninja Lupe
I want to give a shoutout to my ninja Suge Knight
To my ninja Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg
I want to give a shoutout to um,um, what's them ninjas, Outkast
I want to give a shoutout to them crazy ninjas
In parts of the world that I never been too
I want to give a shoutout to the Eskimos
I want to give a shoutout to the submarines
I want to give a shoutout to the army, air force, navy marines
Know what I'm saying? Y'all playing my music
In the submarines and the boats
Play that shit, know what I'm saying?
It's called travelling music busting ya ass style
Yo Big Baby Jesus
It's One Love
I give a shout out to all the women
I give a shout out to all the babies
All the munchkins
All across the world playa, God
I want to give a shoutout to all the school teachers
I give a shout out to um,um, myself

I give a shout out to the Wu-Tang!
The Brooklyn Zoo

Man Dirty still kills me, these gotta be the best shout outs!

overcast

what does this even mean. it "shouldn't" be good?

whatever. Cudi is 2 for 2 for songs on indicud. I'm actually pretty hyped for it. i hope its good so I dont have to keep wearing my name in shame anymore.
Cudi is a bad rapper in general, he has a bad singing voice, It just seems like his album should have been bad. I was young when it debuted but I wasn't looking forward to it. Luckily it turned out really damn good. Also, since then Cudi has proved to be kind of bad.

DominoKid

1349011468678b493fb7.jpeg

....BURR!

Damn Lex Luger kinda fell off recently, has he put out any noteworthy heat?

Reminds me of when Chappelle said he had a breakdown after he took his kids to Disney Land and Micky Mouse walked up and said "I'm Rick James bitch!" He just couldn't escape that shit, b. Likewise I bet Luger can't do shit without someone saying "nah ninja, hit me with that BMF shit!"

Esch

Banned
@1:15 and @2:50, that track...
wow.png

@3:11 too.

definitely showed off Mike's versatility.

I noticed spitta the gawd has been going for trappier sounding beats
Reminds me of when Chappelle said he had a breakdown after he took his kids to Disney Land and Micky Mouse walked up and said "I'm Rick James bitch!" He just couldn't escape that shit, b. Likewise I bet Luger can't do shit without someone saying "nah ninja, hit me with that BMF shit!"

hahaha, well definitely his lunch is getting eaten right now. hit boy, mike will, etc

Detox

iuWa0mKx1r1b3.png

Before I begin this review just want to say Three 6 is on my backlog but I just downloaded this and fuck me it is just bangers after bangers after bangers. No lull at all even Ace's ignorant mixes stop for a slower pace this shit is just BANG BANG BANG for almost 30 tracks straight. I'm ashamed I even listened to this solo on Audiosurf. Paul probably influenced these guys but if I had to compare it to anyone it has to the beats Shawty Redd, DJ Toomp and mainly Lex would make. I think Paul produced everything on it and if so he just won producer of the year. It could get tiring if you listen to all 28 tracks in one go I guess but this bangs ten times harder than Meek's album.
Amnesia
DJ Paul - "I Can't Take It
All In Da Family

Quake1028

Musical Taste:
Pick a coast to rep EAST
Favourite Artist AESOP ROCK
Favourite album LABOR DAYS/READY TO DIE/MMLP/WU TANG FOREVER
What's in your playlist? CURRENT STUFF IS GKMC, IRON FISTS, ANX, TONS OF NON HIP HOP STUFF

GAF-Hop Discusses:
Rank Kanye's albums MBDTF > ALL, STILL OVERRATED THOUGH
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost) BEST GHOST, GHOST > RAE
Illmatic > Nas' whole life? NO
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef? NAS
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion BIGGIE
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged? NO OPINION
Pick an era of Eminem SSLP/MMLP ERA. ALSO MMLP IS HIS MASTERPIECE

Was bored. Ready to be flamed :b.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
iuWa0mKx1r1b3.png

Before I begin this review just want to say Three 6 is on my backlog but I just downloaded this and fuck me it is just bangers after bangers after bangers. No lull at all even Ace's ignorant mixes stop for a slower pace this shit is just BANG BANG BANG for almost 30 tracks straight. I'm ashamed I even listened to this solo on Audiosurf. Paul probably influenced these guys but if I had to compare it to anyone it has to the beats Shawty Redd, DJ Toomp and mainly Lex would make. I think Paul produced everything on it and if so he just won producer of the year. It could get tiring if you listen to all 28 tracks in one go I guess but this bangs ten times harder than Meek's album.
Amnesia
DJ Paul - "I Can't Take It
All In Da Family

I fully endorse this message. I listened to For I've Sinned earlier this year and it was cool although it didn't really stick with me so need to relisten at some point. I saw this and saw it was 28 tracks long and was like rolling my eyes like oh boy welcome to filler city. Thought i'd spin a few songs at a time inbetween doing some other stuff and just ended up playing the whole thing through it is just so insanely fucking hype.

We see eye to eye on a lot of shit but this is definitely not one of them. I think Cudi is a fucking bitch made clown who can go eat a bowl of dicks till he chokes... but MOTM1 is a spectacular album. He can't rap for shit, he mumbles too much, he comes across like a whiny child sometimes, and make her say is one of the worst singles ever released, but all that is overcome by some amazing production and a strong vibe that Cudi's lackluster rapping and simplistic lyrics somehow fit with.

Last time this discussion came up, I think it was Recon who nailed it. When i got the album, i played it in the whip straight off. Its not car music. So the shit sounded lame to me. Ive never gone back to it cause i got such a bad impression first time round.

One day ill throw it on when im chilled out relaxing, but that dont happen too often so who knows.

The album means nothing to me right now.

50 cent album pushed to 2013. gon be gud?...

Ive enjoyed all of 50s albums. Cant imagine this will be any different. GRODT is classic, but theres been a few tracks i fuck with on all his Cds. Massacre is massively underrated. Way too much filler, but that shit goes.

kamspy

My boy put me up on a Kendrick Lamar (unofficial) mixtape call "Unreleased".

Most the tracks are new to me, and it's pretty dope. You guys should dig it up. The Dat Piff link is dead, and the other link I have isn't SFG.

My boy put me up on a Kendrick Lamar (unofficial) mixtape call "Unreleased".

Most the tracks are new to me, and it's pretty dope. You guys should dig it up. The Dat Piff link is dead, and the other link I have isn't SFG.

I recall getting that a long long time ago and picking and choose tracks to save. Was that the one that had like beyonce and vanity slaves with gucci mane?

Esch

Banned
Enter the 36 Chambers dude you really need to read the ToS breh

edit: it may actually be legal to post it because it was never commercially sold right?

kamspy

I recall getting that a long long time ago and picking and choose tracks to save. Was that the one that had like beyonce and vanity slaves with gucci mane?

Yeah it's got those on it. But I've got another tape with both those on it call PreGood Kid in a Mad City, so it might be that one you had.

Kad5

Verses have to be heard not just written, but yes

Yo pick up yo pencil/ my mental is stenciled/ fundamentals of ideas shape my integrals/ Ever think of things that you might be blessed with/ Pick up your scat Jack your life is being tested/ A+? No F-/ Slitherin' snakes temptin' some to kill minors/ Missing loved ones propped up on fliers/ Communities lose points for electing new liars/ Holocaust deniers/ Coked up sluts with AIDS Vaginas/ Problems can't be solved with ignorant repliers/

Which favors of your lord can you deny?/ Could you create the anatomy of a fly?/ Complexities of the mind?/ Fashion the beauty of day and night?/ Be thankful for life/ Your chances of survivin' are thin like knives

Poor sorry souls climb up on shit mountain/ Thirsty starving children drinkin' hope from poison fountains/ All 'cause of a select few high on material goods/ Teenagers like Hyenas scroungin' for fresh Poon/ Tv Stations idolize ignorant crews/ Banksters steal funds like gangsta dudes/ Want Truce? Too soon. We got conflicts to win not lose/ Is it all is it seems/ No. Is all a ruse/ It's a laced fake cake made with terrible taste/ And we're blinded by masturbatory bait./

It's a start. I was typing it up while listening to What's the Difference by Dr. Dre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom