• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
larry holmes category to be added soon

flabbynsick.png

basically GAF Hop's age break down:

10-16 Soulja Boys: Ezno, DominoKid
17-18 Soulja Girls: peterboy
20-26 Ninjas in Paris: Esch, PhoenixDark, cacophony, toku, Recon, HiResDes, Detox, Macca, Cudder, IrishNinja, cdyhybrid, Tguy, etc
28-31 Gangstas and Gentlemen: Jo Shishido's Cheeks, 36 Chambers
32-37 DMX 2012: siddx,
38-45 OG: Kampsy
45-47 Socks and Sandals: Blackace

Add me to the Slick Rick, Pharcyde, LOTU era...lol

20-26 Ninjas in Paris: Esch, PhoenixDark, cacophony, toku, Recon, HiResDes, Detox, Macca, Cudder, IrishNinja, cdyhybrid, Tguy, Face it Tiger etc
32-37 DMX 2012: siddx

Lmao... Im dyin at the bolded...

overcast

20-26 Ninjas in Paris: Esch, PhoenixDark, cacophony, toku, Recon, HiResDes, Detox, Macca, Cudder, IrishNinja, cdyhybrid, Tguy, Face it Tiger etc
19 year olds are unclassified lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo you checking out Canada Cup?

Been out all weekend
They already did all the singles tournaments. I forget who won SF, Rog Won Marvel. Crazy upsets, Joker 3-0s Chris G, FChamp gets 3-0d. Crazy upsets and weird tournament all around.

SF Team 5v5 has begun and is on right now and will continue tomorrow at 10AM for 10 hours. Long as hell.

They already did all the singles tournaments. I forget who won SF, Rog Won Marvel. Crazy upsets, Joker 3-0s Chris G, FChamp gets 3-0d. Crazy upsets and weird tournament all around.

SF Team 5v5 has begun and is on right now and will continue tomorrow at 10AM for 10 hours. Long as hell.

Cool thx....

Hopefully they have the replays up soon. I like to see the Chris G, F CHamp salt fest...lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cool thx....

Hopefully they have the replays up soon. I like to see the Chris G, F CHamp salt fest...lol
Archives are for-pay for 8.95 only for the next two weeks.

But they also said they're going to be uploading everything to YT and they've already started apparently, so yeah I don't know about that. Check the Canada Cup YT if anything. Kinda confusing and unclear but yeah.

Fuck you too

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It took me years to get comfortable wearing fitted caps. Grew up with snapbacks. Worst were those ones with the fucking buckle though. Trying to change the size was like a 20 minute process and that buckle would dig into the back of your head if you got it too tight.

Quake1028

It took me years to get comfortable wearing fitted caps. Grew up with snapbacks. Worst were those ones with the fucking buckle though. Trying to change the size was like a 20 minute process and that buckle would dig into the back of your head if you got it too tight.

Flexfits are a godsend for people like me with huge domes.

2Pacalypse Now doesn't get enough love. Wish Pac would have stayed on this shit.

TRUU

My favorite, I had listened to his discography backwards thru the years and I had finally got to 2Pacolypse.. and I had thoroughly enjoyed it compared to the rest.

EDIT: Currently listening to the Rocko mixtape.. it's good.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom