• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

jPPyt9Z.jpg

mooooose

Pitchfork breaks music based on how much they think they can make from ad-revenue or because they are receiving payola. I don't know about the hip hop world, but I know this first hand in the music world of other genres. However, things are thrown up to the editors if they aren't going to be posted on the front page and they can do articles on it. But 90% of the front page has money attached to it.

For that reason alone, I think Pitchfork is kinda lame.

overcast

Man, music critics are needed. Same with movies. Though RT quoting is annoying, shit is far from accurate, but combine reviews with GAF impressions and you know if something is decent.

Or worth checking out. Fuck an OT 10 tho.

I can relate to Eminem though. He actually spits real shit. I smoke weed sometimes so I know about addiction. My mother was the worst, one time she made me clean the kitchen when I wanted to hang out with my friends. I dye my hair blonde too because it keeps my edgy and unpredictable.

Detroit

Dublin

Coincidence?

IrishNinja

bullshit, i throw up mom's spaghetti like daily & girls who cheat on me onna regular with my enemies cause me to bust quick-like

we're like twins

i think i'ma write him a letter bout how we should be together

IrishNinja

that sounds pretty dope! post me a soundcloud/myspace music link, i just spent my student loans on beats by dre™ and would love to hear something on them

I got you fam, I record all my shit to mini disc. I'll mail you some of my earlier shit

Ayo who's the older brother? Redman or method man? I'd say Redman is the older sibling if I had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom