• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI58_XwSNzw

Pb9zVRK.gif

I liked that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How y'all gonna forget Runaway at SNL and Stronger at the Grammy's?

Too many good Ye performances. My favourite would be Stronger at the Grammy's, the stage setup, especially with how it started was just badass.

Catvoca

Banned
How y'all gonna forget Runaway at SNL and Stronger at the Grammy's?

Too many good Ye performances. My favourite would be Stronger at the Grammy's, the stage setup, especially with how it started was just badass.

Stronger into Hey Mama at the grammys is definitely my favourite.

Koozek

Watching that Blood on the Leaves performance, I can't remember when I started suddenly liking Autotune on rappers because Kanye made me absolutely hate it for a while since the Yeezus era. There's something about the way he uses it that is extremely annoying (especially the outro on BotL) unlike most other rappers nowadays, e.g. Future, where it's subtle enough that it doesn't stand out, but it's still present enough that it adds an interesting texture. T-Pain still GOAT (his '07-'08 albums were high-key dope and underrated - he produced and written everything himself).

Yea Smino is pretty great. Like a mix between Jeremih and Chance but manages to cut out the corniness of the latter.

Also noname verse at the end is fire. Telefone was my favorite album last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom