• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

subxupmqq8mmubfx4ouh.jpg

First song is heat. The rest up to stream anywhere?

Meek never left tbh

Ye looking healthy. Like he's eating healthy. #prosper #togoodhealth #DONDA

yoooo lmao

drips and press and stuff until release next month.

disappointed by big fish. not liking this super polished edm direction vince staples is going in
What kind of edm are you listening to.

Because Bagbak and Big Fish don't sound like edm in anyway.

They're just a bit more challenging electronic beats, and I'm liking this sound change from the gloom and doom that the beats on "Summertime 06" had. I hope he continues this trend as his career progresses, just trying different sounds to rap over.

i think the chorus parts of big fish take up too much of the song. it gets repetitive really quickly.

vince's first verse is great though, the ending of it is awesome

Gotdamn, Deniro is HEATED on the first part of "Classic Mouth". I don't know the last time I heard a rapper rap that angry. Too early for this tbh

Reckoner

What kind of edm are you listening to.

Because Bagbak and Big Fish don't sound like edm in anyway.

They're just a bit more challenging electronic beats, and I'm liking this sound change from the gloom and doom that the beats on "Summertime 06" had. I hope he continues this trend as his career progresses, just trying different sounds to rap over.

Agree

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Issa and the Mask Off Remix are both trash. Issa is just unexceptional, and Kendrick is terrible from front to back, doesn't belong anywhere on that song.

Dereck

I like it more when Kendrick makes his own tracks to rap aimlessly on and not features where he comes off as off-topic, it borders on Eminem's verse in No Favors.

HiResDes

really? i haven't really fucked with anything deniro has been doing since like 2014 (whenever cliff of death part 2 dropped)

No joke, it's kind of a return in some ways to that Patriarch style. My friend just left from New Orleans but he brought me so many local tapes from the rap scene down there and got me back into Tommy Wright after talking about seeing him perform down there recently.

How can you be the best rapper alive when you can't body a guest verse to save your life. Anyone think Quavo wouldn't body that shit? Hell even Joey Badass bodied it. Kendrick over thinks this stuff way too much, which is surprising post-DAMN because that album has quite a few tracks where he simply does what needs to be done to a simple beat: body it.

Travis Scott would have done that remix justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom