• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveovig

I tried listening to videos from each of that Freshman XXL list and I can't find anything special about any of them, am I the only one? They all sound terrible to me. Am I too old for this stuff or something?

I tried listening to videos from each of that Freshman XXL list and I can't find anything special about any of them, am I the only one? They all sound terrible to me. Am I too old for this stuff or something?
nah you just have good taste
UFxeIAh.png

Kamaiyah had that song "How does it feel" which isn't like...super special but it was good and enjoyable.

...that's about it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thing about that Freshmen list is that Playboi Carti and MadeInTYO have the most hits already of people on there. MadeInTYO had Uber Everywhere and Skateboard P is a not too shabby follow-up. Really puts things into perspective.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Best A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie song. His breakout single My Shit is good too. Hilarious video too because the video girl couldn't be less interested.

Of course, and I reiterate, he has verse of the year on Horses.

All big bankroooooooooolls
I got no hoooooooes
I just left my girlfriend, I'm in love with the Ghooooost now
She's full of emooootions, and now she my oooold bitch
'Cause my 'Rari knows how to ride, when it goooes down

tumblr_nwkceyWbVi1t3fd6go1_500.gif

HiResDes

i kinda dig xxx's style, could be a grower for me
Fuck him what a fucking scumbag. If his music were more vital to me I'd have a greater dilemma but he's easily replaceable. I'm a hypocrite because I like some GG Allin tracks and at one time I listened to awful neo nazi neofolk artists and Burzum, but those artists were much more significant to me at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom