• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Ranking MF Doom is tired, there's such a strong consensus, now let's see your ranking of the best rappers using Lil as a moniker other than Wayne.

Koozek

3. Lil Yachty
KxItmep.gif

Catvoca

Banned
but now’s as good a time as any to reveal that this is a positive album review. No really. It is. We love this album and would never call it a “bitch” or a “hoe” in real life. Ask anyone.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Now im faded on my own in my bedroom
Now im lookin at my phone should i text you?
I don't wanna sext you, I don't wanna bless you
Baby i'm a priest in the underworld,Guess who
Lil Bo peep with a brand new flow too
Lookin at my teeth like you never seen a gold tooth
Never in the streets cause i never leave my home
If you wanna live a dream I ain't coming bitch i told you

tumblr_ohbvd2RT0t1sz111so1_r1_540.gif

Alpende

Listening to Kanye's discography for the first time because a buddy at work is a huge Kanye fan. Just finished The College Dropout and I'm really digging it. I didn't really bother with his music before because of his entire persona and shenanigans. Now it's time for Late Registration.

LionPride

Banned
Listening to Kanye's discography for the first time because a buddy at work is a huge Kanye fan. Just finished The College Dropout and I'm really digging it. I didn't really bother with his music before because of his entire persona and shenanigans. Now it's time for Late Registration.
Well that's a surprise for a human being to not have listened to one Kanye album or at least like half of it

Well, ya in for a ride

Bacon

Every album of his is pretty unique, that's why you see the Kanye Rankings (tm) in every thread that's even tangentially related to Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom