• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

my too sents:

- Wayne has no classic.
- Carter 1 and 2 >>> 3. All are overrated.
- Drake has no classic
- IYRTITL is my favorite Drake project
- The Eminem Show holds up and is Em's best. Classic.
- Poetic Justice is insta-skip
- Late Registration >>> Yeezus > everything else

Drake_uzi.gif
car_drift.gif
Desiigner_seizure.gif

you lucky you an og or i would put you on ignore eminem show is ems best ass

Eos

wtf, came through with the trollin'. poetic justic is great and Em does have at least great albums if not classic.
A lot of truth is said in jest
troll.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How does Nav have the clout or $ to do entire (shitty) projects with Metro?
I think Metro just fucks with the dude, which is how he got on Up in the first place.

A year ago my younger cousin was telling me there was this brown bwoi from Toronto doing songs with Metro and I was like yeah whatever, sure he is, and I heard it, but I never thought he'd get this much momentum.

That feature list is no joke even if it's off the strength of Metro/XO alone.

A lot of brown people I know fuck with him unconditionally, but the demographic ain't that big that people like Gucci and 21 Savage would want to get in on it. Has to be Metro's doing.

Seeing those Drake dancing .gifs makes me dislike that bozo even more than I already do. Everything about his body language screams disingenuous and fake to me. Even as an MC we know this man has holes poked in his integrity.

- Montana album is boring as shit. His worst project in recent memory. No waviness or hype production here at all. Even the travis scott track was bland. Unforgettable is a good single tho. But what a waste.

take a break for a while and give us another mac and cheese.

I said last year that after MC4 leaked I had a bad feeling they'd go back to retool the album or make a new project that wasn't as good. Here we are. MC4 was about as close to mixtape French a major label album would be right now. Hopefully the next tape is back on the wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom