• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
go cry about it on /mu/, idgaf if it hurts you.

giphy.gif

goddamn, y'all ruthless

HiiiLife

Rappers and celebrities have no business having the shitty tattoos they do. Y'all know you can afford the best money can buy.

The back tattoos especially lol. Cmon yo.

Koozek

Instead of absorbing people like Cell he tattoos their face on his body. Young Soundcloud rappers, be careful and don't post selfies.

Instead of absorbing people like Cell he tattoos their face on his body. Young Soundcloud rappers, be careful and don't post selfies.
I pray that I never meet a person with a Lil Pump tattoo.

On another note, what are some of your favorite beat switches in hip-hop?

Man, these people really don't believe Kanye was remotely acting wrongly or at least childish with Amber.
And don't they realize that he's a serial cheater and sexist to an extent as well (some of his songs like Hell of A Life give a mixed message as to his awareness and "feminist" leanings, but over all it's largely "owe me sex").
So much anger.
https://youtu.be/bx-Pnbj-qz4

Koozek

I pray that I never meet a person with a Lil Pump tattoo.

On another note, what are some of your favorite beat switches in hip-hop?
I never really liked beat switches in tracks, tbh, at least if we're talking about straight-up different beats in one song and not just drops/breakdowns/bridges/etc.

Man, these people really don't believe Kanye was remotely acting wrongly or at least childish with Amber.
And don't they realize that he's a serial cheater and sexist to an extent as well (some of his songs like Hell of A Life give a mixed message as to his awareness and "feminist" leanings, but over all it's largely "owe me sex").
So much anger.
https://youtu.be/bx-Pnbj-qz4
Yeah, the comments on the Everyday Struggle episode with her were disgusting too.

Dereck

new drips

Madchild – The Darkest Hour

01 – Write It Down
02 – Imaginary Tears
03 – Body Bag (feat. Oh No & Domo Genesis)
04 – Broken Record
05 – Green Light (feat. Evidence)
06 – Double Tap (feat. A$ton Matthews & Fashawn)
07 – Badchild
08 – Corleone (feat. Evidence)
09 – Cold Crush
10 – Club 33 (feat. Alchemist & Evidence)
11 – Land (feat. Illmaculate)
12 – Black and White
13 – Drama
14 – All I Know (feat. Krondon & Evidence)

Aminé – Good For You

The Perceptionists (Mr. Lif & Akrobatik) - Resolution

Nabs

I wasn't going to listen to the Madchild album, but I read it was entirely produced by Evidence. I'll give it a shot.

No fucking way.

There's no way in hell Kanye or Pharrell would agree to that.

If Swizz managed to pull that off and stream it, it might crash Twitch.

man Kanye probably hasn't touched an MPC in like 6 years
The credits for "Lunch Money" list him and only him as the producer for the song.

Push himself mentioned that when he was in Wyoming, it was just him and Kanye working on "King Push."
That mentality is at work on King Push, his third solo album, due out this year. When Kanye West, who’s also in Pusha’s age bracket, heard Pusha’s initial ideas, he suggested the two hole up and work in Utah. To date, West has produced almost half of it.

“Superhero production meets superhero raps,” Pusha says. “We spend our days listening to music. Not even rapping so much. I’ll be like, ‘WOW, that’s hot,’ and he’ll be like, ‘Yeah, that’s sorta hot, ain’t it?’ Then he starts doing his beat thing, and I’ll find something in what he’s recording and he’ll give me four bars of that and I’ll take that into another engineering room. I’ll loop that 24 bars, however long I think it should be, and I’ll write verses to that. Then I’ll give him my verses and be like, ‘That’s what I think to that.’”
I imagine Kanye still produces, but since MBDTF, he's taken the role of curator & editor instead of the actual producer.

Exodust

Banned
Artists who are disrespected: Ceelo, Method Man, T-Pain

Add to the list

Who disrespects Method Man? Dude is like the most popular Wu-Tang member in the mainstream and is pretty well liked among heads.

That said I've heard of people being disappointed in Tical. I love that album though. I Gets My Thang In Action is probably my favorite Meth track.

T-Pain is garbage though. Hell Hath No Fury is also trash.

mooooose

Hak - Charm

we all knew it but damn ratking really was successful in spite of hak and not because of him.

write lazy bars about assassinating the president brehs

idk what happened to ratking, should try to find out

what i can tell (and this is internet speculation), hak took a weed charge for everyone on tour with run the jewels and never came back. then sporting life and wiki had a falling out this year. seems like sports was spiteful for some reason, but neither air each other out much.

hak and wik were childhood friends and wik always wanted hak around and got him into music so who knows what happened there

none of these dudes chill anymore if social media is any indication

edit - however, hak had his place in ratking. doofy delivery but sometimes he popped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom