• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Dudes out here expecting me to pay to play nintendo games online in 2017 with their busted ass system still trying to catch up to 2002?

mjl.gif

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
nah but really i'll probably get a Switch when Mario comes out

and then never play it again

when you die, no one will ever notice. Because you never had any opinions, or values, or did anything of any worth in your entire life.

who the fuck even are you, random

The look of a man who had faith that Nintendo wouldn't fumble at the finish line. Such anger.

It's ok JC. I'm sure Bioware will save us..... right?

xHiryu

2.5 to 6 hour battery life
3 hours to charge that battery, which is internal
32GB internal flash storage
half the power and RAM of competitors
online subscription service for multiplayer and renting a NES/SNES game for a month
need a smartphone app to chat, voice chat, party up, not ready for launch, not at the OS level
EA rep on stage excited to announce 360 ports of FIFA
ugliest box art design in decades
$40 port of SFII
no StreetPass/Miiverse, two of the best ideas of the last decade from Nintendo
5 launch titles
$400 CAD

giphy.gif

jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
new metroid and im in

King Kye

Banned
In the context of Nintendo wanting to become the pre-iPhone Apple of the games industry (with hopes to grow into post-iPhone Apple with some product in the future) - the Switch kind of makes sense.

xHiryu

back to tha hip hop talk, yo im actually looking forward to new Big Sean album. hes mostly evolved past those corny ass "punchlines". moves, bounce back and living single are all really solid imo, the more quality music tha better

also copped a migos culture t-shirt, $20 for a dope minimalistic tee with the actual album aint too shabby

ac58f723a1eec3514455cdf7fce5ac43.500x282x55.gif

Dereck

online subscription service for multiplayer and renting a NES/SNES game for a month
need a smartphone app to chat, voice chat, party up, not ready for launch, not at the OS level
$40 port of SFII
5 launch titles
$400 CAD

giphy.gif
Well when you put it that way.

Buy Zelda on the Wii U in March, cuz shit looks GOTY tbh

then buy the Super Mario Odyssey bundle in November, cuz shit looks GOTY tbh, and hope by that point they announced, IDK...Wave Rave 3 or Retro Studios' new dope game or some shit

overcast

$40 port of SFII
5 launch titles
$400 CAD

giphy.gif
WHEW

BlackJace

Yeah, hey, huh?
Switchin'myhoeslikemyflows
Switchin'myflowslikemyclothes
Keep on shootin' that gun, don't reload

GOAT

YA YA YA YA YAAAAAAAA. Worse than ok ok ok ok ok OKAY imo
Curious, who would you replace him with? Or would you prefer Migos only version?
Migos only is just fine, but if they need to have a feature, I wouldn't mind Drake on it tbh. Seems like his beat, and I say that as someone who isn't really a fan.

Listen to every Dalek album, also Clouddead if you haven't already

These were the first two that came to my mind. Dalek's Absence is a great album, though I still have to listen to Abandoned Language and From Filthy Tongue of Gods and Griots. Clouddead's first compilation is something I've been meaning to get to, but I haven't had the time yet.

HiResDes

These were the first two that came to my mind. Dalek's Absence is a great album, though I still have to listen to Abandoned Language and From Filthy Tongue of Gods and Griots. Clouddead's first compilation is something I've been meaning to get to, but I haven't had the time yet.
What about Zeroh's Awful Alterations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom