• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop presents: The 2016 Hip-Hop Awards | The Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
TCQ absolutely deserved it

Only 2 off my top 10 made it in the list but atleast some other people voted for what i did. Decent list overall

Reminds my i need to listen to RTJ3

Man, nobody would have believed me if I told you all one year ago that Tribe was about to have the album of the year. Great number 1.

IrishNinja

tight work playdat! happy tribe won, happy ka ranked

time to check out noname

Smh @ Views.

yeah it barely deserved a mention, and it's a tough call if it was really more disappointing than TLOP since yeezy usually makes better albums

It was the 3rd biggest disappointment if that's any consolation.

it is

No Chance the Rapper? What is this fuckery!?

who

Happy to see Ka representing on the list. That's gaf hop pulling heavily

no doubt

HiResDes

Amazing job even though more than half the people didn't even take two seconds to try and format it correctly. Also fuck Malibu, what a boring album.

PlayDat

Thanks for your kind words everyone! It did take a couple hours to put together.

Amazing job even though more than half the people didn't even take two seconds to try and format it correctly. Also fuck Malibu, what a boring album.
My program started breaking in some unexpected ways on Friday so I just decided to do everything manually. I hope to run the show again for 2017. I'm gonna work on the code more throughout the year. If I can get it to execute properly, then I might get more strict about how votes should look.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Will continue to Stan for nightmare on wolff street. It's the exact kind of west coast album I've been missing and was hoping to get from Jay rock.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shout outs to PlayDat for puttin this together despite so many people not reading the rules on how to format their posts.

List sucks, I'll let Tribe slide because it's their swan song, but y'all wrong for Feature Killer of the Year especially.

Kanye's spot on the list is honestly perplexing to me, I thought the album was just completely average, but whatever. Good list of varied hip-hop from 2016.

Good work, PlayDat.

phanphare

Banned

yeah my bad. he had the cheesemeister goty scoring post before the formatting bit so I just assumed it'd be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom