• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Indie Game Development Thread 2: High Res Work for Low Res Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarekx

Just created a new character class for "Fine Line" (Just what I'm currently calling it)....
muRUuN2.png

The Priest.
He has a Regeneration skill that heals the person at the front of your line for the priests attack stat. He has some synergy with my archer class, who can buff the next person who uses a damage or healing skill for his attack stat. So you can effectively have a really powerful heal that lasts for several turns. I'm hoping synergies like these will make people playing feel really smart when they try it out, or feel like they are doing something they shouldn't be.

His downsides are a low attack stat, and his other skill is a single target attack that only hits for half his attack stat.

Oh, I also made a snake.
YL3PuGU.png

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Successfully printed my Professor Farnsworth on the 4th attempt:
UQ8FvgP.jpg

Here is the Zbrush rendering:
EMaJp35.jpg

I recently saw him in this video where he is used as reference for a real Farnsworth: http://youtu.be/TStUjbIxcy8?t=1m31s

Here is he getting printed:
ByN0oCq.gif

If you are curious about my attempts here is more on it: http://imgur.com/UQ8FvgP

No disrespect, i personally find this to be pretty neat stuff. I'm just wondering what the connection to game development is.

Kamaki

Forget the teleporting, that lettuce is massive!

Well it's a new year and a new thread so I'm going to try and participate more; perhaps I'll even finish something, which would be nice since I haven't finished anything in a long time!

Currently working on a little game I was going to throw onto the Playstation Mobile section of the Vita store.
I don't know where we stand on .gifs so I'm going to quote it and wait and see if someone moans at me.
Inspired by games like Luftrausers, it's a simple score attack game. Don't really know what's going on but I've been very slowly putting together the GUI. If gifs are allowed I'll throw some more up later on.

Keep on inspiring everyone!

vladimirdlc

Neo Member
Yesterday we had a launch party and released our second company game Spectrum. It was a fun experience working on this project with my team, for around two years.

Let see how it goes, but at the moment it have been interesting to see people playing it online, the reception, and some incredible funny reviews (referring to the look of our character xD)

You can download the game at the moment ,33% OFF until Jan. 10, in Android and Apple stores:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bulkypix.spectrum
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id881197394

Yet another reason? I'm not super familiar with UE4 (I used UE3 and UDK), but what are the other reasons?

Its too limited for larger development, and too complex to be used by non technical people. Its a proprietary format that obviously locks you into Unreal. Its buggy, crash prone (with no way to fix some stuff), and in a constant state of flux.

How crazy is doing something like online multiplayer if you haven't dealt stuff like that before? Does using Unity making online any easier?

It'd be cool if my game had an online mode, but I have no idea what that entails. Gut feeling is that it's going to be a nightmare, but I really have no idea. I need to research, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience they could share.

Unity makes online MP not that bad, but the hardest part for me was just wrapping my head around having the same game running differently for everyone but still being the same game. It's just confusing getting over that opening hurdle.

This is probably one of the coolest things in this thread so far. I can't imagine how long that took.

I've made it my goal like most to post in the thread more this year and that includes posting my own stuff.

Thanks! :)

Thanks, dude! I've been using presskit() without any issues. It really is a nice tool and recently just started using distribute(), as well. Been working handily, at the moment.

Yeah in my case the problem was the result of some of my custom code interfering with it. A fresh install should do the trick, when I get around to it.

Holy shit! That's crazy! How long has that taken you?

It's been on and off. I had been toying with a language concept since 2007 just for fun, and then over the past summer I reworked large portions of it so that the language would work in my game. Had a slight hiccup where I lost the most current version of the dictionary in like Nov or Oct I think, but I used that as a moment to rework some things and take everything just a slightly different direction. Also as a result I switched to computer writing instead of journal writing. Yay backups!!!

That's basically what Tolkien did. Lord of the Rings was a vehicle for the lore and languages he loved crafting. Including all the derivative words and declensions, Tolkien's Elvish has over 12,000 published words in it.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of TLOTR, but I'm a huge fan of Tolkien. I've been studying his work a lot recently. It'll definitely take a lot of work on my part if I ever hope to pass Elvish!

Blizzard

Banned
First off, I'm not affiliated with Epic or UE4 and I don't even use UE4 yet, but I wanted to reply to this since this is basically counter to everything I have read thus far, by anyone, about UE4 and Blueprint.

Its too limited for larger development, and too complex to be used by non technical people. Its a proprietary format that obviously locks you into Unreal. Its buggy, crash prone (with no way to fix some stuff), and in a constant state of flux.

"Its too limited for larger development" I don't understand why unless you mean the simultaneous editing thing. I would think work could be divided on large projects so different people edit different files (does Blueprint lock an entire AAA game to a single Blueprint binary file?), but I don't understand the reasoning so I'll move on for now.

"too complex to be used by non technical people" Are you using yourself as a basis for this, or others? Here are a few quotes I searched up for the indie/UE4 threads on GAF. They are unrelated to each other, but at least some of these posters seem to be animators, painters, compositors, or whatnot judging by their posts and profiles.
I've made the jump from Unity to UE4.

UE4.6 is incredible. Blueprint is my new best friend. Unfortunately I have a lot of tutorials to watch and material to read, but I'm quite well versed in PlayMaker for Unity, so it shouldn't be too much of a leap.

Currently have a deadline for the 27th of this month to deliver some 2D, animated assets for a platformer, I am so over going frame by frame by frame by frame by frame by frame etc etc etc :p
Thx, yea it is all made in Blueprint. Destruction stuff gave a lot of headache though. I had to build everything perfect grid based because overlapping stuff could just make stuff blow up when you touch it. There are also lots of glitches in it.
Im more of a art guy and less of a programmer so the only thing I can do atm is create visuals and play with blueprint :D
I'm using UE4+Blueprint right now. Epic is churning out a lot of fantastic examples that are very easy to follow.

What do you want to make?
you can, the blueprint system is really powerful. Took me a weekend to create an Infinity Blade combat system using nothing but blueprint. It will never be as fast as actually programming it in, but for artists it's pretty crazy.
The tutorials are exceedingly helpful. And blueprint is legendary.
Not better time to jump into UE4 and have a play. Thats what I am doing at the moment. I have no coding background at all, so I am using tutorials and community interaction to find out.

You don't need a thought out plan for a game but it does help to have some direction. Start with simple cubes and get them running around. Then add some interaction with other cubes/pickups etc and go from there. Don't worry too much about art, focus on the core ideas. They might be the most simple RPG mechanics but at least you will learn.

Most of the above stuff seems pretty quick to do in UE4, even stuff like text pop-up boxes, health bars etc. All can be done with their Blueprint (Visual Scripting) stuff. No coding needed.

Again, start with the basics and when you're happy, move on to more complex things. That way you will actually feel like your're getting somewhere. :D

If you have some Unreal experience, UE4 could be a good fit.

"Its a proprietary format that obviously locks you into Unreal." Of course, but...if someone is using Blueprint, they are already using UE4. That seems like an odd complaint. Are there any visual scripting languages which are engine-independent? I'm aware of Playmaker but that is Unity-specific. Likewise, some 2D engines have their own engine-specific visual scripting.

"Its buggy, crash prone (with no way to fix some stuff)" I found maybe one or two posts potentially about Blueprint being glitchy, but that might have also been talking about a game being glitchy. I'm not sure. I also found maybe 2-5 posts asking about why a Blueprint chart did not do what they expected, or how to do something specific with Blueprint, but I have heard nothing (at least on GAF) about major bugs or crashes. What stuff has no way to be fixed?

"in a constant state of flux" Granted, and the engine itself is also constantly being developed. Of course someone could stick with a specific version of the engine and avoid this, but they might not get bug fixes for things that are important to them.

Summarizing, this particular list just seemed strange to me since I have been following the indie and UE4 threads on GAF for what seems like years, and you are virtually the first person I can remember or find saying there are these particular problems, especially all these problems combined.

bkw

Unity's mp makes it easy even for idiots like me to make mp games. It's really easy to get the basics up, but there's some real time consuming shot that goes into MP. Any feature I add to my game then takes 4-10x longer to make it then work in multiplayer. You get faster at it as you go, but there's a process you have to formulate yourself for how to implement mp with each function. And the mental gymnastics of what to sync over a network and what to run client side are long and tedious and you often don't get the right implementation first try.

But, mp is cool and it makes games cool. So the headache feels worth it in the long run.

Unity makes online MP not that bad, but the hardest part for me was just wrapping my head around having the same game running differently for everyone but still being the same game. It's just confusing getting over that opening hurdle.
Thanks for the insight guys. Seems like there's more than just the technical side that I need to consider. Do you guys use any libraries or packages to help you? Or just the built-in Unity stuff? I see there are some networking assets like Bolt or Photon that seem to be popular.

Have any first time devs (no track record) tried to submit their game for PS4 or Xbox One? I'm curious how difficult it would be to get accepted and how much extra cost it would be to ultimately get the game published.

Dewfreak83

Neo Member
Yesterday we had a launch party and released our second company game Spectrum. It was a fun experience working on this project with my team, for around two years.

Let see how it goes, but at the moment it have been interesting to see people playing it online, the reception, and some incredible funny reviews (referring to the look of our character xD)

You can download the game at the moment ,33% OFF until Jan. 10, in Android and Apple stores:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bulkypix.spectrum
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id881197394

Neat looking game! What has it been like working with Bulkypix? Have they done a lot of marketing for your game - particularly anything that you wouldn't have thought of or been able to do yourself?

Have any first time devs (no track record) tried to submit their game for PS4 or Xbox One? I'm curious how difficult it would be to get accepted and how much extra cost it would be to ultimately get the game published.
In the OP. Number are very much an NDA thing and differ from console to console. Process can be lengthy or quick, depending on queue and your project's status.

I remember years ago all you could find was nehe tutorials which were chock full of awful code and bad practices but was so popular because he was basically the only one that had taken the time to do a fair number of tutorials. I still shudder when I look at his code.

I definitely remember those years back. Not great at all.

I like that tree.
11ANQJr.png

I tried Fusion years ago and made a quick demo and remember it being incredibly easy to use. Probably the easiest out of all of the "no coding" engines that I've tried. However, I ended up not buying it because it couldn't export to Android. But it looks like that have full support for Android now. So can I get your thoughts on it? How's the support? I'm currently using Construct 2 and the forums are a great help. Does Fusion have that sort of support? And would you say it's still as easy to use as its always been?
I currently use fusion 2.5 which has many minor bug fixes over multimedia fusion but it's hard to remember what exactly so I can't really mention those.

The exporters are rather good for what they do but performance will vary, the android exporter does more virtual runtime stuff behind the scenes so unless you have a beefy android unit don't expect much other then pong, it also suffers from too large textures and other things.

The iOS exporter however is brilliant, performance is there and I have enjoyed messing with it over the last few years.

The big downside to the exporters is that bugs can be different on each runtime, something which works on windows may break on android and flat out do something buggy on iOS, fusion 3 is suppose to have a real one-for-all runtime which will remove that factor but it's not going to be out for another year yet.

There is a community with fusion devs posting often, but it's a little slow at times. http://community.clickteam.com/content/

Nakiti Lives! Where've you been?
Busy, both game dev wise and family wise.

I keep visiting the thread but don't have too much to show right now, development is ramping up slowly. Nakiti's sprite has been revised to 1) be easier to animate and 2) look better and more styled over the old 3D model traced sprite, shading has been removed for improved work time and animation frame count.

H9yt8e9.gif
vUybpPx.png

I'm slowly getting the hang of blueprints and really enjoying them. People definitely need to read up on the branch control as a first port of call. Things like DoOnce and all that are super useful.

Anyways... Level 5 of Primitive continues nicely. I'm approaching the half way point on it, and enjoying learning more about static meshes, matinees and blueprints as I go. As simple as my game is from a code / gameplay perspective, that I've been able to use UE4 to take something that was simply an idea in my head and turn it into something playable is still mind blowing to me, and that's not based on my *abilities* but the power of the tools available.

That Rift support works out of the box (and 4.7.0 preview 2 adds a nice 'play on rift' button), and that I can very easily push a build to my Shield Tablet to take on the road to demo the game to people, I love it. I've got this scratchy design doc:

untitledpicturea8s6i.png

And each of these 'puzzles' is taking me an hour or two to turn into something three dimensional that I can literally climb inside thanks to the rift.

I briefly played around with Unity, but I never really felt like I was making any progress at anything. UE4 is really an all in one solution for someone like me with close to zero artistic talent. As basic as my art style is, UE4 let me realize it within an hour of first opening the damn thing.

kamakazi5

I briefly played around with Unity, but I never really felt like I was making any progress at anything. UE4 is really an all in one solution for someone like me with close to zero artistic talent. As basic as my art style is, UE4 let me realize it within an hour of first opening the damn thing.

What about it makes it easier for you? I'm in the same boat where I'm not very artistic but I haven't tried UE4 yet, only Unity.

I'd love to use UE4 more, but the sheer requirement overhead and the inability to port to every platform out there, unlike Unity, is a dealbreaker.

I made a video showcasing the basic features of my game, is unlisted because is really basic so I don't think it would be good marketing material. Maybe I should recruit a Marketing guy or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ7XuxGqSY8

The idea is to show how the game is played (for the people that don't want download my prototype).

Just wanted to say this looks amazing, homeworld is one of my fav games ever and you look to have captured all the things that are great. Great stuff.

Does anybody here use GraphicsGale for pixel art? How is it? I use PS right now but I'm wondering if animating would be easier using another program.

SeanNoonan

Another pixel daily done...

pd_090115_ewok_comp_bg.png

Speaking of Graphics Gale, I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. Will post whatever the result is :)

Edit: scrub that challenge doesn't require animation

Does anybody here use GraphicsGale for pixel art? How is it? I use PS right now but I'm wondering if animating would be easier using another program.

Animating is insanely better, it is amazing with animation. It has onion skin too, the workflow is great.

I'm no artist just a programmer but if I do try my hand at improving pixel art I've always used GraphicsGale and I've learnt faster with it especially with animation. Animation for me in Photoshop was incredibly tedious, with GraphicsGale the workflow is just much faster and less tedious. All I do is for example, replicate an existing frame, have onion skin turned on and draw. Much faster when you setup hotkeys for cycling through frames/duplicating them, etc.

Here's a shitty mp4 of me just doing something simple (just demo purposes): http://astroble.me/f/E4U3j0.mp4

The onion skin for me is what helps so much for someone that is not an artist trying to improve. Pixel artists I've spoken to swear by it. The only thing confusing about GraphicsGale for people trying it for the first time is how transparency works but there's tons of guides/videos explaining how it works.

Busy, both game dev wise and family wise.

I keep visiting the thread but don't have too much to show right now, development is ramping up slowly. Nakiti's sprite has been revised to 1) be easier to animate and 2) look better and more styled over the old 3D model traced sprite, shading has been removed for improved work time and animation frame count.

H9yt8e9.gif
vUybpPx.png

Thanks for checking in. I missed your posts and I began to worry for your well being. I remember you showcasing a spiffy lighting system for Nakiti, I guess removing and shading from the sprite itself will let that system handle the rest for you.

I really liked that lighting system you made earlier; is it still in tact?

SriK

Steel Assault | NES-styled sci-fi action platformer | Update #5
Twitter (@SteelAssault)
Website (http://steelassault.com)

(12/29/14 - Update #4)
(12/26/14 - Update #3)
(12/20/14 - Update #2)
(12/01/14 - Update #1)
neogafDoesntHaveHrTag.png

We've mostly been working on Steel Assault's Kickstarter/Steam Greenlight campaigns over the past 2 weeks (they're both launching January 19th), and also I've been out of the U.S. (in Iceland) so I haven't been able to do much programming work, but here's some awesome never-before-seen new level art that Daniel made anyway.

tumblr_inline_nhgkxwh8l01sm3dkt.png

National Harbor. Here, you’ll have to jump across moving boxes while they’re being picked up, put down, and shuffled around by cranes. And you’ll also have to navigate from boat to boat defeating all the enemies on each one. You may even have to travel underwater at some point! It’s just like the real thing in these regards. And here’s the corresponding music, if you haven’t heard it earlier.

tumblr_inline_nhxsfefAD81sm3dkt.png

Underwater Cavern. This is the point where the game begins to diverge from “realistic” settings. The general idea is that the level is autoscrolling, and its design + enemy patterns are synced to the music, with the “climaxes” of the music also being the climaxes of the stage. The stage music isn’t quite finished yet, but here’s a WIP. The song is kinda inspired by post-rock bands like Explosions in the Sky.

What about it makes it easier for you? I'm in the same boat where I'm not very artistic but I haven't tried UE4 yet, only Unity.

The material based rendering system and default lighting lets you get something that starts to look good pretty quickly. I can only really talk about my own game, but I found it really easy to make my own glowing uniformly coloured material that I could easily apply to surfaces. In Unity I'd have had to use their materials system and their shaders system to achieve the same thing, if I remember.

I don't think getting the Oculus Rift working in Unity is difficult, but in UE4 support is about as out of the box as possible. You literally just make something, then press a button to play it on the rift. No installing extra packages or anything.

Also, and maybe this is just a bias on my part, but having owned both Oculus Rift dev kits, I'm very familiar with the standard out of the box Unity look and feel. Obviously these can be customized, but of the demos I had tried in both engines I preferred how the UE4 demos looked and felt (control wise). Knowing most of these demos were using default player characters, controls, shaders etc, that also pushed me somewhat towards UE4.

The subscription model was part of it too, as I could try the engine out for just $19 and if I didn't like it, or couldn't achieve my project, I could just cancel my subscription right away.

I understand programming well enough to use blueprints, but I don't know any modern programming languages.

I'm sure it's not going to be for everyone, but for $19 it's worth checking it out. It suited the particulars of my project like a glove.

The material based rendering system and default lighting lets you get something that starts to look good pretty quickly. I can only really talk about my own game, but I found it really easy to make my own glowing uniformly coloured material that I could easily apply to surfaces. In Unity I'd have had to use their materials system and their shaders system to achieve the same thing, if I remember.

This is probably because all of Unitys deferred rendering options are locked behind their pro version paywall, with only forward rendering available in the free version, whereas UE4 obviously doesn't have that paywall restriction due to their different licencing model, so deferred render techniques are available out of the box.

EDIT:
I mean, if free version only users want to see what a huge difference changing the rendering model in Unity can do, they can either try out they can check out Lux which entirely replaces Unitys default lighting engine with a physically based one, or theres a hack involving installing and running an Oculus package that temporarily removes the pro version paywall and allows you to use all of the pro version deferred rendering features for the rest of that session.

I'm hoping in lieu of the competition (CryEngine, UE4, etc) Unity take a look at their licencing and whats locked behind the pro version paywall with the release of Unity5 and maybe grandfather in some stuff for Unity 4 free version.

I continue making really weird stuff for the rift:

http://gfycat.com/SimpleNaiveAbyssiniancat (4mb html5 gif)
(ignore the green artifacting, result of recording in fraps and then making a gif from the video)

Whoa, i think my migraine meds are kicking in. What exactly is going on here? Looks rad.

Gaf, what would your launch plans be if you were sitting on a completed game? I'm days away from wrapping up Shutter, here's my launch plan.

- Make a trailer
- Submit game to Desura and GOG
- Start a greenlight page
- Send out Desura download codes/trailer to press for review
- Hopefully have reviews point back to the greenlight page
Thoughts?

Heres a screenshot of our new "distortion" particle effect for the ghost I just added in last night.
kig0GKA.png

Here is a little video of my controller demo for Pocket Smash.

This is actually a previous version. I don't have on device multiplayer working well enough to show off just yet. In this video the controls are as follows:
Tap = Jump
Swipe Left = Regular attack
Swipe Right = Special attacks
Swipe UP = Defensive Moves (Block & Dash)
Swipe Down = Smash attacks

I have since made Swipe Left into regular attack and Smash attack depending on analog touch force to make it more like Smash Bros. This leaves Down Swipe for initiating grabs.

While I'm happy there aren't any on screen controls(except Refresh button for development purposes) I know this can make it difficult to understand how to play for those unfamiliar. I need to work on making a tutorial to teach new players how to use the controls for when I have my upcoming show & tell session in a couple of weeks. Hope you guys enjoy.

Started playing around with particle systems to spray out a bunch of 'cinema chairs' to fall with the player down a big hole. The particle editor in UE4 is pretty straight forwards so far. I just need to test performance on my Shield Tablet to make sure I haven't gone overboard with how many objects I'm throwing in there. I had to decorate the walls of the previously empty plummet so you can tell you're falling since the chairs fall at about the same speed as you.

I'll probably do some video of my recent work sometime this weekend.

Steel Assault | NES-styled sci-fi action platformer | Update #5
Twitter (@SteelAssault)
Website (http://steelassault.com)

(12/29/14 - Update #4)
(12/26/14 - Update #3)
(12/20/14 - Update #2)
(12/01/14 - Update #1)
neogafDoesntHaveHrTag.png

We've mostly been working on Steel Assault's Kickstarter/Steam Greenlight campaigns over the past 2 weeks (they're both launching January 19th), and also I've been out of the U.S. (in Iceland) so I haven't been able to do much programming work, but here's some awesome never-before-seen new level art that Daniel made anyway.

tumblr_inline_nhgkxwh8l01sm3dkt.png

National Harbor. Here, you’ll have to jump across moving boxes while they’re being picked up, put down, and shuffled around by cranes. And you’ll also have to navigate from boat to boat defeating all the enemies on each one. You may even have to travel underwater at some point! It’s just like the real thing in these regards. And here’s the corresponding music, if you haven’t heard it earlier.

tumblr_inline_nhxsfefAD81sm3dkt.png

Underwater Cavern. This is the point where the game begins to diverge from “realistic” settings. The general idea is that the level is autoscrolling, and its design + enemy patterns are synced to the music, with the “climaxes” of the music also being the climaxes of the stage. The stage music isn’t quite finished yet, but here’s a WIP. The song is kinda inspired by post-rock bands like Explosions in the Sky.

I'm interested. I love NES styled games, it's what our last game was and I'm sure we'll be building a game like it again in the future.

I'm going to put together a list of everyone's Twitter names and post a link up. If anyone of you want to be on that list - PM ME ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST IN THE OP (easier than thread browsing) a link to your twitter account like:
https://twitter.com/YOURTWITTERNAME

EDIT: LIST UP IN THE OP

Ranger X

I use GraphicsGale and it suits my needs much (outside the effects photoshop can easily apply on any images). I don't know if its better than Photoshop though, I might just be used to it or something. lol

Davision

Neo Member
I uploaded my Farnsworth model/stl on Thingiverse if anyone here likes to print it: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:628758

To weight in on that UE4 discussion the problem I have is that it is overly complex. Blueprint is great til you try to find a specific node in the list of 1000 different nodes. The naming is also sometimes odd so I often find myself spending a lot of time in that node search thingy / list thingy. Hopefully they will improve that later down the line with a proper Blueprint UI. I'm also having problems with the animation system since it is again really complex and I could not wrap my head around it yet.

No disrespect, i personally find this to be pretty neat stuff. I'm just wondering what the connection to game development is.
Probably just that I sculpted/modeled it. But several people seemed to be interested in printing as well.

Lautaro

Just wanted to say this looks amazing, homeworld is one of my fav games ever and you look to have captured all the things that are great. Great stuff.

Thanks, knowing that I'm nailing the style that I'm aiming for makes me really happy.

It's also a bit scary when you think that your little game is being compared with some classic of all times... I imagine there's people here that can relate to that.

charsace

I remember years ago all you could find was nehe tutorials which were chock full of awful code and bad practices but was so popular because he was basically the only one that had taken the time to do a fair number of tutorials. I still shudder when I look at his code.

I thought I was the only one who didn't like nehe's code. Very sloppy layout to his code too.

karaokelove

Neo Member
Phew, been knocking out a lot of work on Puzzle Hunters lately. I've got our basic website up and running (www.thunderpunchstudios.com). You can also check out our vision statement here. Finally, our concept artist just turned in these almost final drafts of our first villain, the brutish raider, Grekko:

Brute-body1-639x1024.jpg

brute-close-up-final1-1024x637.png

iOS bug squished. Things look normal now. I got freaked out a bit prematurely. Upon importing several batches of sprites I neglected to tick the "override" box for texture compression. Which is why 50% of the things looked fine and the other 50% not.

Yep. I'm that dumb :(

Now that code is pretty thoroughly tested I move IC to release candidate 1. Excited.

friken

Working on the procedural scripts for gas worlds. Here are a couple sample outputs. I need another day or so to finish up and I'll post a gfycat video.

Gas1.JPG

Gas3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom