• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

I think instead of ratings people should just post look a likes of people that post pictures.

We had that thread a while back

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483393

This GAFer looked like Drake
JvNU6.jpg

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
That's what I'm thinking, it's deliciously looking burger.

It's okay forehead guy. We understand :)

Not only that but he's racially biased.

Any person of color posting a picture will get anywhere between a 3-5 from Vadrigar.

6, 7, 8 only if you're white, according to Vad.

LOL the burger is upstaging me. More comments on that than me. Still got the all important vad rating :D

Everyone here is pretty. Here's me.
(This is me en femme anyway, I consider myself m2f trans but I haven't actually started transition - although I've been kicking myself over it for 15 years, god... - yet so this is a lucky photo from a day I got dolled up... but this is the me I am inside even if not always on the outside)

marrec

Banned
Everyone here is pretty. Here's me.

(This is me en femme anyway, I consider myself m2f trans but I haven't actually started transition - although I've been kicking myself over it for 15 years, god... - yet so this is a lucky photo from a day I got dolled up... but this is the me I am inside even if not always on the outside)

Glorious hair, nice lips though I don't think that's your color, a clear complexion and high cheek-bones, eyebrows could use doing but they aren't a negative either, your eyes are wonderfully complex and I think you should either 1) lose the glasses and get contacts or 2) get a different frame that suits your face shape better. Cat's eye glasses would look great on you I bet.

6/10

That's why I used the word, think. I haven't had the pleasure of viewing all of your ratings.

He rated Team Jones who is possibly a time traveler from ancient Sparta come to show modern men exactly why they are such disappointments a 5/10.

Top Bottom