• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

OCD Guy

Alright, I'll bite:

iujhUwk.jpg

Good looking guy, that's you in your avatar too ain't it?

Again numbers are meaningless, you're good looking.

highrider

Banned
I used filters on most pictures but never did anything beyond that. I don't have any filters on this picture. Maybe my forehead is just smooth..

Edit, also makes a good no beard shot.

OCD Guy

Your skin is flawless, like literally no lines at all.

You defintely don't look like you lead an unhealthy lifestyle anyway, you look like the kind of guy that watches what he eats, probably doesn't smoke etc drinks plenty of water

And did I remember right that you're around 48?! If so that's incredible,mane I hope my skin stays the same. Just need to stop going on tanning beds lol

pixelation

I used filters on most pictures but never did anything beyond that. I don't have any filters on this picture. Maybe my forehead is just smooth..

Edit, also makes a good no beard shot.

Yeah, it's just that there's this hazy/dreamy kinda thing going on with your pics around your face, almost as if you have no pores. But nevermind me... maybe i'm just loco... nah, who am i kidding, i am loco.

highrider

Banned
I get In the sun a lot at work, I used to smoke cigarettes but quit a few years ago. I use marijuana often, usually vape it. I'm athletic and play basketball, and physically work ( paint cars ) daily. I used to drink but I stopped in early 30s when my son was born. I do eat healthy now but didn't most of my life.

OCD Guy

Yeah, it's just that there's this hazy/dreamy kinda thing going on with your pics around your face, almost as if you have no pores. But nevermind me... maybe i'm just loco... nah, who am i kidding, i am loco.

You're not crazy, his skin in the photos looks flawless, exactly as you've described as if there are no pores, the sort of effect certain makeup can give with a poreless finish. (I'm not saying he's wearing makeup).

There are some people that got lucky genetically and have very small pores and so their skin looks flawless. I've been lucky in that my skin is quite good, only slightly visible pores on my nose so get the odd blackhead

highrider

Banned
Well it's the front facing camera on a note 3, so perhaps the smoothing effect is more low resolution. That's why I use a filter, because the look so dull lol.

pixelation

You're not crazy, his skin in the photos looks flawless, exactly as you've described as if there are no pores, the sort of effect certain makeup can give with a poreless finish. (I'm not saying he's wearing makeup).

There are some people that got lucky genetically and have very small pores and so their skin looks flawless. I've been lucky in that my skin is quite good, only slightly visible pores on my nose so get the odd blackhead

Well it's the front facing camera on a note 3, so perhaps the smoothing effect is more low resolution. That's why I use a filter, because the look so dull lol.

Well yeah, one thing is for sure though... you look really good for a 48 year old!, better than some folks in their late 20's and 30's that i've seen.

pixelation

It's spoopy time!, seriously do not click if you want a good night sleep. Oh and don't you dare rate it vad!!!... or anyone else for that matter, although you can clearly see that i got rocking hair so... don't front! :p

KScKitI.png

DANG!, i clicked and i spooped myself... and was amazed by my own hair... *runs fingers through hair*

DOWN

Banned
It's spoopy time!, seriously do not click if you want a good night sleep. Oh and don't you dare rate it vad!!!... or anyone else for that matter, although you can clearly see that i got rocking hair so... don't front! :p

KScKitI.png

DANG!, i clicked and i spooped myself... and was amazed by my own hair... *runs fingers through hair*
I'm on mobile so no clicking required and I can't tell if you are trolling with this never aiming your face at the camera thing

And are you aiming a flashlight under your face? Lmao

You are back to unflattering pics again! Come on

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
GAF sure has some hotties. I'd bang most of you.

Pixel man, the lighting, it looks like youre telling a scary story with a flashlight at a camp fire. Lol. Take the same pic with the light shining down on you or right at you. Not from underneath like that bro.

Also, can I have some of your hair? I'm losing mine. That's a full head of hair.

Astral

I'm on mobile so no clicking required and I can't tell if you are trolling with this never aiming your face at the camera thing

And are you aiming a flashlight under your face? Lmao

You are back to unflattering pics again! Come on

Yeah it looks like self-sabotage. Take a pic looking directly at the camera.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vadrigar is either an adonis or an abomination IRL. That, or his face has a giant 5 shaped scar over it, and he desires vindication.

OCD Guy

Vadrigar is either an adonis or an abomination IRL. That, or his face has a giant 5 shaped scar over it, and he desires vindication.

He just lives in an area where most of the people are beautiful, so most people on neogaf are offensive to his eye. He's not used to people that look like that.

However you may not have been exposed to any exceptionally attractive people throughout your life so your standards would naturally be lower

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

I just think he's a weirdo. I don't think most of his ratings are that bad. Perhaps half a percentage point harsher than what I'd say on average. However the shitty thing is that he won't share his own picture. There isn't really any malice to what he is doing.

OCD Guy

. There isn't really any malice to what he is doing.

I think that's the key here. I've said plenty of times he's not being nasty to people.

He's rating people as average as to what he thinks are average. There are many people out there that would likely give similar ratings if asked.

Different people have different standards, take for example the ratings women are getting on here, they're all very high, when some of them perhaps shouldn't be if we're realistic, I'd imagine part of it is there aren't many women posting on here so they stand out more (especially on a more male orientated forum). The same principle is say in an environment in the real world with mainly men, when there are a few women they get much more attention.

But it's all down to opinion anyway. The only thing I'd say that isn't doing Vadrigar any favours is he's going into threads that have ZERO to do with rating people and he's giving out ratings to anyone with a picture. It's funny the way he does it, I'm starting to think he's joking around to an extent, not with the ratings he's giving but the fact he's rating literally everytime someone posts a picture in a thread.

Zona

Well I've been feeling reasonably good about myself recently, so lets ruin that!

Sorry for the shitty phone-mirror pic, to be honest theres very few photos of my at all. Have at thee GAF.

marrec

Banned
Well I've been feeling reasonably good about myself recently, so lets ruin that!

Sorry for the shitty phone-mirror pic, to be honest theres very few photos of my at all. Have at thee GAF.

Sorry to tell ya bud, but you're looking alright.

Haircut is a bit boring to be honest and that goat needs to go but otherwise you're a good looking, well dressed dude.

Also might want to update your glasses.

4/10 right now, 6/10 sans goat.

Guys guys... If you are a heterosexual male, you really should pay no mind to the rating you get from another presumably heterosexual male lol. The phrase blind leading the blind comes to mind.

marrec

Banned
Guys guys... If you are a heterosexual male, you really should pay no mind to the rating you get from another presumably heterosexual male lol. The phrase blind leading the blind comes to mind.

Since I don't want to have sex with dudes I'm more apt to give them an honest assessment of their shortcomings!

No, though, for real there's no point in paying any attention to the ratings in my posts. I like to think I have some solid dude fashion advice so follow that.

You dont have to be gay to recognize attractiveness in men although I would take the opinion of my looks more seriously from one of my gay friends over one of my straight friends.

You dont have to be gay to recognize attractiveness in men although I would take the opinion of my looks more seriously from one of my gay friends over one of my straight friends.

Dunno about that

I've never thought johnny depp was all that attractive but apparently he is hot stuff. I can see it in people like tom cruise or brad pitt but some others confuse me

Kobe24

The exact hair I want. What do you ask for when you get it cut?

Hi, it's kind of a modified low fade. My barber usually puts clips on the top of my hair to hold it in place, while he fades the sides. Not quite skin, but a 1 or 2 for the sides and back should be good. On the top of the hair don't use any clippers/machines, only scissors. Tell your barber to layer the top with scissors. It usually comes out like this and grows it's way out:

2alhuwj.jpg

2UrN6jI.jpg

Attraction works very differently in men and women, to deny that is just foolishness tbh.

I mean a classic example is the male obsession with being far larger and more muscly than women actually tend to desire.

Attraction works very differently in men and women, to deny that is just foolishness tbh.

I mean a classic example is the male obsession with being far larger and more muscly than women actually tend to desire.
Of course, I wasn't talking about the difference between men and women though. I was agreeing with you that I wouldn't pay as much attention to a rating from a hetero male, but you can still be able to see attractiveness in a guy if you're straight.

Hi, it's kind of a modified low fade. My barber usually puts clips on the top of my hair to hold it in place, while he fades the sides. Not quite skin, but a 1 or 2 for the sides and back should be good. On the top of the hair don't use any clippers/machines, only scissors. Tell your barber to layer the top with scissors. It usually comes out like this and grows it's way out:

2alhuwj.jpg

2UrN6jI.jpg
Thanks looks good.

Zona

Sorry to tell ya bud, but you're looking alright.

Haircut is a bit boring to be honest and that goat needs to go but otherwise you're a good looking, well dressed dude.

Also might want to update your glasses.

4/10 right now, 6/10 sans goat.

Hmm, better then expected honestly.

I'll get rid of it next time I shave. Frankly I have no attachment to it as a look. I just grew it out to bump my perceived age closer to my actual age. As happy as I'll likely be if it continues another five years or so getting IDed when buying a pack of smokes at twenty six was getting annoying. My hair however is a lost cause, it makes a rabid dog look obedient when I attempt to do anything other then buzz it down.

marrec

Banned
Hmm, better then expected honestly.

I'll get rid of it next time I shave. Frankly I have no attachment to it as a look. I just grew it out to bump my perceived age closer to my actual age. As happy as I'll likely be if it continues another five years or so getting IDed when buying a pack of smokes at twenty six was getting annoying. My hair however is a lost cause, it makes a rabid dog look obedient when I attempt to do anything other then buzz it down.

With the hair, maybe just a bit more sculpting so that it frames the face better? Some sharp edges to help define the temples and cheek bones?

marrec

Banned
yea, females described him as creepy.

I want to know what vad rates him

Lovely, breh, I know english isn't your first language (I think? unless it is omg sorry) but try to remember that "women" is often times more appropriate than "females" unless you're talking about scientific studies or something.

Lovely, breh, I know english isn't your first language (I think? unless it is omg sorry) but try to remember that "women" is often times more appropriate than "females" unless you're talking about scientific studies or something.

lol okay, next time I post it'll be women ;)

Top Bottom