• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

DOWN

Banned
Now you're just playing with me.
You are posting Bad pictures. Legit bad quality. Grainy, poorly lit and colored, bad angles. You often clearly make unrelaxed faces. You posted one picture that was decent for seeing your face. No arguing it. If people have told you over and over that you are posting shit quality pictures, off angles, and/or unnatural expressions (yeah, we can tell when your face is tense despite you arguing it).

Go outside, take a picture where you are no more than a few feet from the camera and evenly lit, and don't angle yourself while scowling. We've seen you vaguely post more useful and flattering pics, so don't say we just think you're unattractive. It's how you keep setting up the pics that causes problems more than anything.

OCD Guy

Now you're just playing with me.

Nah he's being honest, facial expression has a massive effect. As well as clothing obviously, plus I find selfies are often really awkward, they don't look natural, and often they're done at unflattering angles, in bad lighting etc.

Look at me here

image.jpg

Compared to say

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edit: actually this is a better comparison as its comparing hat vs hat lol

image.jpg

DOWN

Banned
Having an argument with the photographer, guys, maybe you can settle it.

Which is the better picture?

http://i.imgur.com/bQX36Fh.jpg?1

or the one I used before (this)

http://imgur.com/uwLvClH

I guess I could see why from an artistic view the first is better but I think the weird angle of my neck makes me look fat, and you can't see my pupil so I look demonic. Or course in the second I am smiling and I fucking hate smiling in pictures so....What say you?
Second looks more spur of the moment and since neither are looking perfectly posed or lit, it's better to go with the one that looks more spontaneous. Therefore second is better and has charm.

pixelation

Nah he's being honest, facial expression has a massive effect. As well as clothing obviously, plus I find selfies are often really awkward, they don't look natural, and often they're done at unflattering angles, in bad lighting etc.

Look at me here

image.jpg

Compared to say

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You look good in all of those pictures Carabia83. But i see what you're saying.

pixelation

I went outside today (as Vad *R.I.P* and DOWN lovingly suggested)... can't say that i liked it!
Edit: I couldn't help some facial expressions due to the sun, I can't stand sunlight that well. Also hair is a mess because it was hella windy.

Putting my headphones on.
Really windy.
Proof that it's not a hoax and i did in fact venture outside.

Zombine

Banned
rip vadrigar we'll never truly know how we look to an unbiased eye ever again :(

Come on now...you know why. He was self-destructing intentionally from the start. The extreme spamming and doing the rating in threads that didn't call for it did him in.

And he was kind of quietly racist...

I went outside today (as Vad *R.I.P* and DOWN lovingly suggested)... can't say that i liked it!
Edit: I couldn't help some facial expressions due to the sun, I can't stand sunlight that well. Also hair is a mess because it was hella windy.

Really windy.

Trying hard to keep my eyes open due to the sun (eyes burned!).

Dude. With a shorter and styled haircut you'd look SO good. You don't currently look bad at all man; these photos do you more justice. Actively attempt to change your countenance. Smile! Especially with your eyes. If you struggle with mental problems like depression and anxiety treating these at their root can help a lot with your external appearance and confidence. You'll naturally smile more often which, when genuine, is a better look on everyone.

pixelation

Dude. With a shorter and styled haircut you'd look SO good. You don't currently look bad at all man; these photos do you more justice. Actively attempt to change your countenance. Smile! Especially with your eyes. If you struggle with mental problems like depression and anxiety treating these at their root can help a lot with your external appearance and confidence. You'll naturally smile more often which, when genuine, is a better look on everyone.

Thanks dude, funny that you mention smiling, i remembered i had forgotten that assignment so i did it as well, unfortunately it was at home since i had already returned. I had to use artificial lighting because room was quite dark (warning, i rarely smile so beware).

Thanks dude, funny that you mention smiling, i remembered i had forgotten that assignment so i did it as well, unfortunately it was at home since i had already returned. I had to use artificial lighting because room was quite dark (warning, i rarely smile so beware).

Oh yeah, much much better. Some tweaks to the hair and I can see you being a good-looking guy (not that you may not be already; it's still hard to tell from the photos). The low ratings earlier in the thread were due to a combination of bad angles, bad lighting, gloomy facial expressions, etc. I can understand if you're sort of averse to well-lit straight-on photos, especially if you have a poor self-image. I used to be the same way. Try and find comfort in your appearance, man.

y2dvd

Really windy.

Trying hard to keep my eyes open due to the sun (eyes burned!).

Hot damn I want your hair. Finally some nice natural looking pics.

marrec

Banned
Holy shit we finally get a picture of pixel with him looking at the camera in good lighting and he's actually a good looking guy.

What a rollercoaster. :-/

pixelation

No one rated me or even commented... :(

Welp. I think I look good.
I thought you were trolling, frankly all i see is a white square.
Hot damn I want your hair. Finally some nice natural looking pics.
Thanks dude, i wanna cut my hair. Currently looking for options atm.
Holy shit we finally get a picture of pixel with him looking at the camera in good lighting and he's actually a good looking guy.

What a rollercoaster. :-/
Thanks dude.
He should smile more
Heh, i'll try!

Holy shit pixel! That pic with you smiling looks fucking good. Damn man! Definitely smile more bro, seriously that pic looks fucking great!!

Didn't realize we were in community now.

Christopher

Look at me here

image.jpg

Compared to say

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think your good looking just take bad bad photos

y2dvd

I thought you were trolling, frankly all i see is a white square.

Thanks dude, i wanna cut my hair. Currently looking for options atm.

Thanks dude.

Heh, i'll try!

If I had one critique, I haven't been a fan of your sideburns. Maybe trim or shave it off completely.

Neidii

87NDckE.png

So after all that stuff about being ugly and posting weird pictures and shit it turns out Pixelation is actually good looking and has a great smile, what a twist.

pixelation

Holy shit pixel! That pic with you smiling looks fucking good. Damn man! Definitely smile more bro, seriously that pic looks fucking great!!

Didn't realize we were in community now.
Thanks man!, and yeah... being sent to community sucks donkey balls... T_T
If I had one critique, I haven't been a fan of your sideburns. Maybe trim or shave it off completely.
Yeah... i wanna get a hair cut, but i'm hesitating...
So after all that stuff about being ugly and posting weird pictures and shit it turns out Pixelation is actually good looking and has a great smile, what a twist.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 529084

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a mess and seriously have no idea what shes doing with me...

marrec

Banned
Yeah... i wanna get a hair cut, but i'm hesitating... i wanna get something like this but i don't know if it'd look good on me.

Up dos look great on most everyone but they're high maintenance which is why I avoid them. A simple square-cut left side part with a light fade looks great on ALMOST everyone too so maybe consider that.

pixelation

I'm a mess and seriously have no idea what shes doing with me...
You look good man watcha talkin' bout?, although we can't really get a proper look at your hair-do. But from what i can see you're an attractive dude.
Up dos look great on most everyone but they're high maintenance which is why I avoid them. A simple square-cut left side part with a light fade looks great on ALMOST everyone too so maybe consider that.
Yeah, i'm still looking for options... haven't decided just yet.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Completely OT here but does anyone know why liliththebrutal got banned?

Antiquated, backwards-ass, disgusting views on the metric system.
Probably talking about pirating Rick and Morty. She didn't follow the path of The One True Morty.

Monocle

Look at me here

image.jpg

Compared to say

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Bruh. You're just plain hot, honestly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh God, I posted in this thread. Time to delete all those

Top Bottom