• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

What are you looking at? What the hell is over there? What's so interesting it makes you awkwardly crane your neck?
image.php

What are you looking at? What the hell is over there? What's so interesting it makes you laugh and clap your hands?

pixelation

I'm on mobile so no clicking required and I can't tell if you are trolling with this never aiming your face at the camera thing

And are you aiming a flashlight under your face? Lmao

You are back to unflattering pics again! Come on

I was playing around dude!, it's an oldish photo... and i took it at night time i needed light, so yeah... flashlight haha. And it wasn't meant to be rated i was just goofing around... sorry!

pixelation

This picture is still a 4/10.

Pixel man, the lighting, it looks like youre telling a scary story with a flashlight at a camp fire. Lol. Take the same pic with the light shining down on you or right at you. Not from underneath like that bro.

Also, can I have some of your hair? I'm losing mine. That's a full head of hair.

DANG IT PEOPLE!!!, it said right there not to rate it!, i was just playing around, that's an oldish photo before some of you guys ripped me a new one!!! (and backslashbunny i know you really dislike me, so whatever i post your gonna still give me a 4 or 3 or a 2 or a 1 i don't care)

DANG IT PEOPLE!!!, it said right there not to rate it!, i was just playing around, that's an oldish photo before some of you guys ripped me a new one!!! (and backslashbunny i know you really dislike me, so whatever i post your gonna still give me a 4 or 3 or a 2 or a 1 i don't care)

I wasn't rating you buddy, just poking fun at the lighting in the pic. I'm just playing around too.

pixelation

I wasn't rating you buddy, just poking fun at the lighting in the pic. I'm just playing around too.

Yeah dude, it wasn't meant to be rated. I actually wanted to take some pics this Weekend, but i had forgotten that i'm going to participate in the golden gloves lol, so that'll have to wait... maybe i'll take some with a black eye and a busted lip aye!

Yeah dude, it wasn't meant to be rated. I actually wanted to take some pics this Weekend, but i had forgotten that i'm going to participate in the golden gloves lol, so that'll have to wait... maybe i'll take some with a black eye and a busted lip aye!
Fucking awesome man. Good luck. If you have anyone there to snap pics of your match I would love to see them. I box as well. That's sweet dude.

Hi, it's kind of a modified low fade. My barber usually puts clips on the top of my hair to hold it in place, while he fades the sides. Not quite skin, but a 1 or 2 for the sides and back should be good. On the top of the hair don't use any clippers/machines, only scissors. Tell your barber to layer the top with scissors. It usually comes out like this and grows it's way out:

2alhuwj.jpg

2UrN6jI.jpg
goddamn

what do you use in the front/top to keep it up like that?

Kevyt

Hi, it's kind of a modified low fade. My barber usually puts clips on the top of my hair to hold it in place, while he fades the sides. Not quite skin, but a 1 or 2 for the sides and back should be good. On the top of the hair don't use any clippers/machines, only scissors. Tell your barber to layer the top with scissors. It usually comes out like this and grows it's way out:

2alhuwj.jpg

2UrN6jI.jpg

I'd say you're a strong 8 9. I would go with 8.8 - so a 9/10

You have really stylish hair and beautiful eyes. I guess that's the centre of attention, going by the previous selfie you posted.

I'm being biased here but you have a really nice jaw bone.

You're very handsome. One of the best looking guys in this thread, in my opinion. No way you're below a 7, so don't pay attention to Vad's score.

Just out of curiosity, are you of middle eastern descent or background?

pixelation

This thread is rate the looks, not post your pic.

& my rating of you isn't based on how much I like you, it's based on how I think you look. Since you've been posting a picture of your face on almost every page, one can only assume you desperately want to be rated.

Ok your highness i won't post anymore pictures that i don't intend to have rated, also you had said earlier on in the thread that you won't rate a picture unless you find the person attractive (you won't comment on uggos) but somewhere along the way you changed your mind and started rating regardless (or at least you started rating my pictures), also honestly i found it rude that you said "still a four" instead of simply 4/10 but whatever, and a pic of me on almost every page?, yeah ok... i sure don't desperately want to be rated by you so keep them to your self.

pixelation

...what's going on here?

It started because i posted a picture making fun of the fact that people find me creppy/scary, and i noted on it that it wasn't meant to be rated by Vad or anyone else. But some guys/girls still rated it, and that's fine and all. But i just didn't appreciate the way that bsb made her rating known with a condescending "still a 4" remark instead of simply stating 4/10 or something, i ain't got no beef with her actual rating i'm well aware that i'm not that good looking. That and the fact that she said earlier on the thread that she wouldn't comment or rate pictures of unattractive people, but she changed her mind somehow along the way (or at least she started rating mine), that's what was going on.

But i digress, let the fun continue!, i wouldn't want this thread to get locked as someone above mentioned.

I just realized I lied in this thread. I forgot I was 33, not 32. Wtf is wrong with me.

Everyone on this page is pretty btw.

Cept creepy tinder dude.

It's alright. I think it's something that happens after you have kids. I've got one, and I have to keep reminding myself that I'm turning 32 this year.

marrec

Banned
Thread is ripe for a lock

Shh, we're riding this flaming train straight into the ravine below.

Lovely Salsa still doesn't get that ratings are completely subjective. His creepy Tinder guy is by the very law of averages be average to someone despite being a 10/10 to another person.

I wonder what a 0 looks like? Yog-Sothoth?

The ugliest person is the person who is ugly on the INSIDE.

:(

pixelation

Crappy sleepy picture of myself.

edit need to make it smaller

Dude, put the picture in quote tags so it doesn't look gargantuan!, and that way it can be better appreciated instead of having to scroll up and down in order to get a good look at you.

Edit: You fixed it.

marrec

Banned
Crappy sleepy picture of myself.

W7t8EzG.jpg

I must have an aversion to facial hair cause I say lose it. Hair style looks good if a bit lazy (like I'm one to talk) and you do yourself a disservice by not taking a straight on smiling selfie. You look very glum but I can imagine you smiling and it looks much better.

4/10 now, 7/10 in my head when you're smiling.

jb1234

2alhuwj.jpg

2UrN6jI.jpg

I would gladly make out with you (and that tends to be my scale when it comes to rating other men's looks).

Kobe24

goddamn

what do you use in the front/top to keep it up like that?

I use Vilain Gold Digger hair wax by slikhaar and blowdry with a vent brush. Hold is windproof lol.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhrrasmus

These guys really know hair and the gold digger wax, is by far the best wax I've ever used(Way better then the American Crew wax products) You can buy it from their website:

http://www.slikhaarshop.com/

They do ship from Denmark, so I'm in the US and it got here in about a week. Ebay sells them as well.

I'd say you're a strong 8 9. I would go with 8.8 - so a 9/10

You have really stylish hair and beautiful eyes. I guess that's the centre of attention, going by the previous selfie you posted.

I'm being biased here but you have a really nice jaw bone.

You're very handsome. One of the best looking guys in this thread, in my opinion. No way you're below a 7, so don't pay attention to Vad's score.

Just out of curiosity, are you of middle eastern descent or background?

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I'm Pakistani.

Was watching this the other day lmao

Top Bottom